Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New sith apprentice

After like eleven tries I finally finished an arc where Abyss elevated a acolyte character to a knight. While this doesn't matter as much anymore since the rule change, it still remains as one of the favorite things I have done here on chaos, and I would like to do the same again.

I understand that no one needs a master anymore to become a knight, but I also understand that there are still people that enjoy that journey as much as I do. So if anyone wants a character to be broken and taught into the rank of a sith knight I would be more thanr happy to offer Abyss as master (as long as there is a IC chemistry between our characters lol)

If there are any interested sith acolytes out there, please apply here.

[member="Ariealla Vareldi"] is more the kind of character he will teach on the side, as there is little he has to pass on regarding how to actually be a sith due to her knowing all that already. But I'm certainly no opposed to have him pass on some knowledge to her outside of our current thread in which I will make a post either right now or in a few hours lol.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

*Chuckle* I imagine they'll be the best of friends, skipping through the forest as they set it ablaze behind them.

But in all seriousness, Ariealla does have plenty to learn outside of the sith basics. As her short list of abilities would indicate (heck, even when she gets full power she's got clear and obvious gaps). Is just almost a shame Ariealla can't pretend to be her own descendant with Abyss, though that certainly adds a special wrinkle of fun to it all.

Milo Ren

A Howling Voice in the Desert
[member="Ariealla Vareldi"] [member="Darth Abyss"]

Although I'm at a Knight level, I wouldn't mind additional training. It can only make my character stronger. On a side note, I also wouldn't mind teaching a bit too. Although Knights are rarely in a teaching position, it'd be fun to impart some knowledge to someone playing an acolyte or a padawan.

Just to give this a little push, here an idea for a story that I would like to pull of with a new apprentice:

Abyss, now pretty much only a set of armor, gets disassembled to be smuggled to a world or whatever, and for some reason his body gets scattered throughout several planets. Your character finds his mask that also holds his spirit, and then begins a quest to make him whole again while your character learns a few things from Abyss. Does that sound intriguing to anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom