Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Separatist Order

Joshua Achilles

It's the things we love most, that destroy us
LmNixzd.jpg
From the Scraps of a long old Confederacy, to Redemption
The Once Proud Confederacy of Independent Systems fell long ago to the greed of that cursed Galactic Empire and due to that cursed Palpatine. But now, the Confederacy begins anew with a new leadership and new laws as to ensure it's ultimate survival through the Republic, Sith and all who seek to expand to the confines of the galaxy. It takes more leadership and connection to lead a Order rather than just a powerful army and powerful leadership figures. The Order still uses the simple council method but it is more organized in which is uses more than just droids for soldiers and now uses organic soldiers. The seat of power for the Order is upon Exocron in the new city of power known as, Leviathans Crown.
-To achieve, you must work. To achieve government positions, military positions and to become a governor one must serve the order through military might or by other means-
-To earn, you must pledge. To earn a household of sorts upon the capital or a planet within the capital system one must prove their loyalty to the Order through repeating a vow-
-To Grow, one must Conquer. The Order needs to reclaim and claim land that belongs to it, such as the fabled world of Geonosis whose current control over is unknown to the Order-
The Vow
I pledge eternal loyalty to the New Order,
I will submit from the Order if death claims me or if the Council deems so
​If I damage the Order severely in anyway, I will stand judgment by the Order
And will accept any punishment necessary
I will stand alongside the Order
No matter it's predicament
NsLgh8V.jpg
A Eternal Government
The Government of the New Order consists of a central order with three separate branches. Their is the military Branch, the Financial Branch, and the Research Branch although these aren't as well known as the Council and the High Council. The Council consists of a unknown amount of people but it is considerably a lot since each controlled planet has a representative sent to the council. The High Council consists of roughly four people. Each Branch has a total of two people in charge making the recorded amounts for government officials being a total of ten people. A member is elected to this rank via a faction vote. If their are two people running for a office and they get a tie, the high council votes upon the member. To run for a government rank one must list the Rp's they participated in, why they want the rank and what they could offer the rank and faction in return if they are elected to the position they were running for. The Main council where all council members meet and where all the system and planet representatives meet is known as the Separatist Parliament.
fGifHo0.jpg
New Separatist Order Army
The Separatist Order Army is the main factor in takeover and forced annexation of systems and planets into the New Order. To improve the previous failure of the CIS, the New Order uses both artificial troops and organic troops within it's army encase the droid command signal is cut off or the droid command ship is destroyed. New Droid types are being created due to the old droid types being out of date and nearly impossible to find now.
le70kCe.jpg
New Separatist Order Navy
The Separatist Order Navy is the driving force in controlling forced annexed planets and in orbital invasion forces. Although, new and old ship designs had to be drawn up and updated due to the old designs being severely outdated. The Ships are commanded by both droid forces and organic forces. New fighter and bomb designs have been made due to the previous designs being obsolete and due to not being in control of Geonosis or any Geonosis ships or Fighters or Bombers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom