Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new rp

I know where

Please understand this is the wrong section of the forum. You will need to make a bio first then if you wish place in the Roleplay ooc section a request such as this. If there are ones interested they will join you. Or you can make a thread that is public and if they are close by one or more people will join you.

Welcome to the site and I do hope this helps.

Matreya

Well firstly @[member="darthvaderan"] you need a character bio, then I'd recommend getting your tags as well to make things easier for others to know whom you are. Afterwards type any random event and tag me in it by pressing the @mention that sits below my avatar. Then well play and I can help you out further along the way.

If you decide that you don't wish to RP with little ol me, feel free to simply tag/comment/PM me and I'll answer your questions the best I can. Post sniper but still it helps.

Matreya

Character creation. Make a thread, name it what you will (usually the character name) and type out everything. If you need any help just tag me again and I'll help you. @[member="darthvaderan"]

Matreya

Well that works also, as you can see in my profile I have my bio also. BUT that is for after you make the thread which will contain it as well. Go to the home page for the site, I believe it's second down is Character Creation. From there do the same thing I mentioned before. The site may start off difficult but trust me it's easy when you get going :) @[member="darthvaderan"]

Matreya

@[member="darthvaderan"] sure. Already volunteered to do so :). Heck if you make your character a force user I can be your master. I'm down to rp anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom