Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private New Plans

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division

Area 11 - Floating World

7rqb4Uj.png

Celty sat down on the corner of the bed, her hands wrapped in a towel as she rubbed her hair down. The smell of the Purple Passion shampoo and conditioner filled the air around her. It was a delicate and soft scent which left her soft and shiny. It strangely did not come to a surprise that it was so expensive, but it was worth the bulk order. After a few minuets the woman tossed on a tank top and PJ shorts with plans for a quiet evening watching holovids, the same ones she watched every year on this day. Both feet slid into fluffy slippers that would go onto pitter pattering against the metal floor of the hallway. It was always a little cold in this part, though servers filled the two rooms was on either side. All it did was make her walk a little faster to go down the steps at the end enough so she would clear the first set in a jump.

Honestly it felt strange to be in a new ship of her own. No wires dangling everywhere or panels stacked in strange locations. Even just been able to land the thing was a huge bonus and the fact that she had a dedicated hanger to park it in on Coruscant was nice. There was no worry that someone would try to tamper with it given the security of the family. Though for extra measures she had the camouflage active when she was out.

The woman entered the room littered with screens all around several slightly rounded couches. She'd bend down to one pulling on the latch bringing the foot rest up. Crawling on she pulled a blanket over her legs and sank into the seat. "Another quiet one this year Dee. No work tonight, think I deserve some me time." Celty giggled to herself as she pondered what holovid to watch. Her mind was stuck between something with action or romance first. "Hummmmm. Dee dim the other screens and put on I want to believe."

"Of course, to notify you as well, Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud has came aboard. I have taken the liberty to direct her to this room."

"Wait Ivory's here?" She lifted from the seat a little, puzzled to what the occasion was. "Umm, yeah... yeah okay. Goood, great." The expression of nervousness was written across her face for a moment. Though a few deep breaths and Celty had composed herself. "Thank you, Dee."

"You are most welcome Dedata."

Her eyes turned to the door, listening for the footsteps watching for the whoosh of the door. Was it weird that Ivory had unlimited access to the ship. In her own way it was like when someone offered the keys to their home. She never told ivory about it, just something Celty did. Even though she was composed on the outside, on the inside a bubble of energy coursed through her, it was just the idea of being alone with the person she had finally settled on the fact she did love Ivory. "This is so unlike me." She muttered to herself.

Last edited:
Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
A few moments later, the steady clip-clop of Ivory's booted feet began to grow steadily nearer... and a heartbeat later, the door swooshed open, allowing the beautiful woman entry into Celty's inner sanctum. Her slim, lithe figure was covered in a beautiful black dress which hugged her thighs comfortably and accentuated her hips; black boots and black stockings protected her feet up to the knees, and the customary brilliantly-shimmering violet stone resting just above her bosom. In her hands, she carried a beautiful pink, purple, powder-blue, and white box which was wrapped with a similarly colored bow. Upon her face, her ruby red lips blossomed into a happy smile as she saw her beautiful companion awaiting her arrival.

"Hi, gorgeous." Ivory said in a sing-song voice, giggling as she strode the short distance between them. She tucked the box carefully, without upending it, under her arm-pit and leaned in wrapping one arm around Celty's hips and pulling the shorter, younger woman into an embrace. The scent of the young woman's hair and body filled her nostrils pleasantly, lingering in Ivory's nose even after they'd pulled away...

With a grin, Ivory leaned in, bringing their lips together in a sweet kiss.

"You're gonna hate me... I did some digging of my own, and I know today's your birthday... so I got you something."

With a mischevious glimmer in her eye, The Boss of The Family offered the box - practically shoving it into Celty's hands without giving her a chance to refuse.

As Celty opened it, Ivory would look about the room - vaguely recognizing the cool air from the air conditioning units keeping the Server Farm at peak efficiency. The air was comfortably cool - making the use of blankets and warm drinks nearly a necessity when the night waned. The quiet beeps and boops emanating from Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree 's information networks wove a joyous little song in the background - providing life and a promise that the Galaxy still lived beyond the private ship they sometimes shared.

7rqb4Uj.png

The moment the door hissed open to reveal Ivory behind, Celty's eyes glued to her with a big smile on her face. As always, the woman entered a room with looks that could kill and demanded attention for all the right reasons. After all Ivory was a powerful woman, it only made sense that her appearance matched that and remained classy. "Hi beautiful." She said cheerfully as her hand came up to brush a loose strand of hair behind the ear. Feeling the sweet embrace her face would nuzzle for a second against Ivory's shoulder. Celty closed her eyes for the kiss that was better than the hug, as their soft lips pressed together, it was like sweet nectar and lightning together.

Even after the kiss ended Celty's eyes remained closed for a brief moment only opening them when her love spoke again. Her brows raised just from the "you're gonna hate me," wondering if it was to do with the box under her arm. Strangely she kinda expected ivory to do some digging, especially since she was the only woman that knew her real name and that she was Dedata. When the box was pushed into her arms she looked up for a moment. "I don't hate you, actually its quite sweet of you. So what part did you track down, the birth cert or my old school and college records, because I know everything else is removed?"

After softly tapping the space next to her to gesture Ivory to take a seat, both hands would come up to the ribbon tugging on each end. As it unravelled she pulled it away off to one side and opened the top along with the patterned tissue sheet inside. Carefully the woman would take out the gift and as she did it would unfold. "Damnn, Ivory this is, damn. Last dress I owned I must have been like... twelve." From the feel of the fabric, she could tell it was very high quality, best part it was soft and black. She moved the box from underneath and laid the dress across her lap.

Leaning across Celty would give Ivory a little kiss with the same big smile. "Thank you. I assume you would like me to go try it on huh?"

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Ivory laughed at the young woman's question; giving her a knowing grin.

"You're not the only one who can track down secrets." She replied, cryptically.

She took the seat Celty offered; smoothing her dress then leaning back on her hands as she watched the hacker carefully unwrap the package. She found it fascinating how gingerly Celty worked to unwrap her gift... finding it as detailed & methodical as Celty, herself, did in her daily job. A swelling of joy filled the raven-haired beauty as her lover revealed the dress. She leaned in, returning the kiss as her eyebrows raised.

"Only the best for you, lover." She said softly enough for only Celty to hear. She nodded in response, standing to follow the young woman.

As Celty began to try on the dress, Ivory would stand, admiring her figure with her arms crossed over her chest. A look of approval blossomed on her pretty face.

"So... I was thinking..." She said, wandering toward where Celty's helmet was resting on the nearby desk. She picked it up gingerly, inspecting it as she spoke... "I have some free tickets to a show... and a shuttle waiting. I've made reservations - just the two of us - at one of the finest restaurants on Coruscant."

Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

The Midnight - Vampire (instrumental)

7rqb4Uj.png

Celty stood as she changed in front of Ivory as the hues of colour cascaded over her pale skin almost reflecting it back. The material felt soft against her, it fitted perfectly to her curves. It was almost like her love took measurements while she slept to not arouse suspicion. The fabric flowed down and in terms of outfits this certainly revealed so much of herself. Still the dress was beautiful and thus gave a quick swirl for Ivory's gaze. The expression on the woman's face was all she needed.

She began to think about the body suits she had that would work well with the dress. Perhaps the one with the spiral patterns would go well, though it would probably not fit so well these days. She had gained a little around her thighs and hips since and her body was more toned in places too. If anything it would be a more tight fit. The glossy ones would not suit it either, best a fabric one be the choice.

As Ivory spoke an expression of surprise was written across Celty's face. If it was possible for her smile to get any bigger it would have.
"I... wait you're taking me out... on a date, on my birthday? You are certainly going all out to spoil me huh." She said with a light and soft chuckle with light steps carrying her closer to Ivory. Her hands moved up onto her lovers forearms with a gentle caress and stroking down to the woman's hands.

"Y'know and I am being honest here when I say this Ivory... I think you are the best thing to happen to me in a long long looooong time. With you in my life I feel... less alone, and that makes me happy. Sure I'd say the start was a little... rough, but when you kissed me..." Her hand raised up to her lips with eyes that sparkled just from reminiscing for a moment, her hand soon came back down to be a top of the woman's once again.

"When you stole my fist kiss, It was like a whole new galaxy exploded into existence. Since then I have been trying to push myself for you. Not because I think you expect that from me or anything, but I want us to work and I want to show you that I am trying. This is all new to me, before you I did not really care about anyone else. Is it weird for me to say that I have worked out how I feel about you? That every answer was and is that I am in love with you."
Her cheeks changed to a shade of pink followed by the rest of her face feeling flustered and embarrassed. Celty's chin dropped down to her chest feeling the heat her face both eyes closed tight for a moment as she calmed herself mentally.

As Celty looked up and into those violate eyes, her smile returned again. "You can put it on if you want. See things from my world." Each word was soft like velvet which was complimented by the almost whispered volume. "I will let you play around with it, perhaps see something juicy while I slip something on that should compliment the dress and cover up my skin."

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Ivory couldn't suppress a laugh at the young woman's surprised expression. Celty approached her and touched her arms, sending tiny goosebumps along Ivory's arms and down her spine. She grinned, looking into Celty's eyes; violet meeting turquoise. As she reminisced about the beginning of their relationship, Ivory played through their first meeting in her head as-if she were watching from far away... A different person. A different life.

"Honestly? I'm thankful you were able to forgive." Ivory said in response. "I know that you're working hard... These past few months, you've done everything to earn my trust & admiration." She grinned, witnessing the flushing in Celty's cheeks as it happened - the expression of love like music to her ears. "I love you too..." She whispered, feeling butterflies in her stomach - even though as The Donna, she kept her emotions in check & her private life almost entirely secret. "You're an amazing woman. Strong, certain of yourself, and excellent at everything you do. Honestly, you deserve to be spoiled... and I don't think you'd do it for yourself, so I'll just have to do it for you."

She laughed again, leaning in; gently brushing her ruby lips against Celty's own. The kiss was soft and tantalizing.

"I'm curious what you have in mind..." She grinned, kissing the side of Celty's mouth, then her cheek. She would have preferred that Celty wear the dress as-is - concealing nothing of her figure - but she thought the woman might feel more comfortable with a touch of familiarity.

"You look gorgeous, already..." Ivory said, taking a long look to glimpse the beautiful Slicer from head to toe. "You sure you want to cover up?"

If Celty insisted, then Ivory would start playing with the helmet as she suggested.

She was planning on hiding it anyway. The sooner Celty stopped paying attention, the better.

7rqb4Uj.png

"I mean I was not in the right either. I dug up a past you wanted to remain buried and I flashed that in front of you. In my head at the time, I wanted to show off my skills as both a slicer and info broker, I did not consider the implications since I did not usually do face to face. Also I am glad I have you trust, you have mine completely." As she spoke it became hard to not feel lost in the violet eyes, any who did not clearly could not appreciate the beauty.

"I love you too..."
Hearing the four words whispered to her sent a flutter inside, even a burst of hyperactive energy pulsed as she did her best to contain. Though containing it did not stop her doing a happy little bounce on the spot. It was apparent she was very happy. "I spoil myself." Celty said exaggerating the words with chuckled lightly. "I think... does getting stuff to make work easier class as spoiling yourself?" Her voice became quieter as Ivory leant in to kiss Celty with lips that where soft and addictive. Even her eyes closed to focus on the sensation of touch.

The kisses slowly trailed across her face a little to her cheek. Each one sending a light pleasurable tingle down her body. "I... I d...don't know y...yet." She could not stop the tremble in her hushed voice. Celty opened her eyes slowly catching Ivory looking up and down. It was written on her face that Ivory was hoping the dress alone would have been enough. The woman thought for a moment considering if perhaps she was reading it right but the words after and the way Ivory spoke them, it was obvious that she did not want her to cover up.

The silence lasted for a moment longer as the info broker was stuck inside her head. As she was thinking her mouth pursed in concentration to gather her thoughts till finally her eyes came up from their wander. "Normally, yes... I would prefer to cover up. You know how I am like with exposing who I am... however, for you and only you, I will make an exception."

Taking a step back both hands would come down as she held onto her wrist. "Guess I gotta do make up then normally I do it for myself. By the way, to activate it, just say Dee. I use the same VI for everything." She walked off out the room and disappeared for a short while.

When the woman returned Ivory would be met with seeing Celty with eyeliner with wings, Smokey black eye shadow with tints of purple on the insides, even matte black lipstick. In her hands would be a pair of boots with studs around the heel. "So, what you think?"

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
"I think... does getting stuff to make work easier class as spoiling yourself?"

Ivory laughed as she broke away from the kiss, shaking her head. "Not quite..." She said, flashing the young woman a grin.

Celty suggested using makeup, and Ivory looked her up & down - considering mentioning the beautiful young woman didn't need any, but then decided better of it. She'd rather Celty feel happy in her own skin - she'd almost expected an argument about the helmet, and upon successfully arguing against it, she decided to take her win. "Take your time, love." She said, smiling as she watched Celty disappear into another room.

She turned her attention back to the helmet, rolling it in her hands as she inspected the outside. It felt lighter than she imagined - sturdily built, clearly a technological wonder, and built to withstand damage. Immediately, she recognized the small alteration Celty had clearly completed to the broken latch; sustained during their first encounter and clearly improved.

She rotated the helmet in her hands, tucked her chin, and donned it. The helmet felt a little snug, as it was clearly not built for her larger frame, but it fit nonetheless. In the dark confined space, the smell of Celty's hair faintly touched ivory's nostrils as she peered at a dark screen directly in-front of her face. Following Celty's direction, Ivory said the name "Dee?" - and suddenly, the screen in front of her face came alive.

"Hello, Ivory Stroud."

The voice was calm, measured, and electronic - broadcast from small speakers close to her ears.

Ivory smirked, turning her head from one side to another; the image on the screen brightly lit & displaying the surrounding room. "Hello, Dee." She said in response. She imagined she would have looked somewhat comical; an image of elegance & class, all in black, with a brightly colored helmet with ears upon her head. The idea almost made her laugh.

She walked toward Celty's bank of computers, viewing them through the visor - then, she got an idea. "Dee, isolate information from Coruscant - anything being routed, presently, through Moonveil's Communications Satellite in orbit." There was a beep as, suddenly, an overlay popped up - then, she added, "Isolate private calls."

There was another beep, and then a number of selections available; presently, there were 214 private holo-calls being routed through Moonveil's Broadcast network. A small box followed her eyes as she scrolled the list by sight alone. She selected one, requesting to listen in, and Dee obliged.

When Celty returned, Ivory would still be wearing the helmet - staring seemingly off into space. Within, she was listening in on one of the members of the Galactic Senate discussing the recent senate meeting with one of his aides. "Well, what do you think?" Celty asked, and Ivory's helmeted head turned, the brightly lit T-visor taking in the sight of Celty's freshly done makeup. There was a pause, then she reached up, releasing the latch and pulling the helmet from her head - revealing a grinning face.

"You look amazing." She said, embarassed; as-if she'd already said it once. She chuckled, walking forward to offer the helmet toward the Slicer. "That is a cool piece of tech you've got..." She said, giving Celty a wink. "Powerful."

"You really outta wear the helmet less."

Ivory grinned, rubbing her hands together - clearly excited. "Do you need anything else?" She asked. Their shuttle was waiting.

7rqb4Uj.png
Celty smiled at Ivory's reaction as the woman came closer. "It's one of a kind and I much prefer the new design too. So many people in this galaxy fight with such powerful tech. This..." she took the helmet into her hands, "this is my weapon and so much more. It is my world stuffed into a cramped into a helmet. I will have to write up a new fragment of Dee for you, upload it to your office terminal. Should help you a little." She lightly threw the helmet over onto the sofa where it would bounce and roll for a second till it just rested. Her hands came up to take Ivory's into her own. "In time I may walk the strongholds without it, but those days I know are a long time away. For tonight I will be just Celty for you. Well I will try my best for how much you have put into planning this."

She took a step closer resting the side of her head against the woman's chest for a moment then stood up right. "All I need is you, because I know you will protect me and quite evidently spoil me too." Celty chuckled a little with a big grin. "Shall we?" Her hands let go of Ivory's as she began to to lead the way through the ship. Getting to the elevator however that separated the ship from the outside world there was a moment of hesitation as she hovered over the button. Taking in a deep breath and a slow exhale Celty pressed it sending the two down.

As the woman turned her heals that had not been worn for a long long time tapped against the metal floor. Her hand held out letting Ivory take the lead towards the speeder. The sensation of heat from the woman's hand and how soft her skin was a nice focus on rather than the anxious feeling of going into the wider world of her safe havens. "This will be the first time in a very long time since I have gone without covering up. Makes me feel a little nervous. Actually really nervous."

The speeder was just outside the private hanger, the door already open showing lavish upholstery interior. She climbed inside and got comfortable. "So, what kind of show we heading to? or is that a wait and see surprise."

Last edited:
Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
"It's one of a kind and I much prefer the new design too. So many people in this galaxy fight with such powerful tech. This..." she took the helmet into her hands, "this is my weapon and so much more. It is my world stuffed into a cramped into a helmet. I will have to write up a new fragment of Dee for you, upload it to your office terminal. Should help you a little."
Ivory handed it over, listening as Celty explained how she interacted with the dangerous galaxy. "Who would guess, one of the Galaxy's best slicers was really just a pretty woman in a helmet. You're quite the mystery. I'd like that - might help me manage all these Administrative Reports." She laughed.
"In time I may walk the strongholds without it, but those days I know are a long time away. For tonight I will be just Celty for you. Well I will try my best for how much you have put into planning this."
Ivory opened her arms, inviting Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree into an embrace with a smile. After a moment, the beautiful young woman stepped back & took Ivory's hands. "Not just protect you..." Ivory returned, "But give you the future you've always wanted." Ivory nodded, following Celty as the two began to depart for the elevator & off of Celty's ship. The Donna stopped, briefly, to gather her coat from a chair near the door from Celty's living quarters & tucking it under an arm.

Together, they traveled through Celty's ship; ducking under hanging wires, passing through her server farm, down a flight of stairs, and then reaching the elevator - which they would descend into the ship's hanger & lower levels. Ivory looked the beautiful, silver-haired young woman up & down, admiring Celty's gorgeous, lithe body & feminine curves which her dress only accentuated. She grinned playfully, responding: "I know. But it's your birthday. Don't be nervous - nobody is going to recognize you."

Ivory shook her head with a giggle.

"Wait & See, my darling. Wait & See."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom