Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Places

Ever since he had returned from the Unknown Regions, the Anzat had been quickly getting a grasp of his force abilities. He had used them during his exile, but sparingly due to his injuries, although ever since he had been healed, Krayzen had used his abilities as much as he could in order for him to quickly gain a grasp on them.

The Anzat had heard of criminals that were holding up a place that he required in order to use it for Drakos Systems. Ever since he had returned, the company had been 'set back to life', plans of expansions being drafted in order to expand Drakos Systems to the true height that it needed to be a galactic corporation.

Ten years ago, he had said that he wanted to expand to the Unknown Regions. In his opinion, there was no better place to start than Csilla, the capital of the Iron Empire, and home to the Chiss. Despite the attempted extermination of the Chiss by the One Sith, they proved to be a resilient people, surviving, albeit with the help of the Iron Empire. Years had gone by since the horrific incident, and Csilla was becoming the booming planet it once was. Considering it was the capital of the Iron Empire, and home to the Chiss, Krayzen thought that Drakos Systems should set up shop here, in order to establish itself among the Chiss, as, from his knowledge at least, no one had set up shop here over the past ten years.

"My Lord, our units are ready." an IE soldier said. Krayzen then nodded at him, his dual lightsabers ready, as well as his DKS Anti-Force User Armor. The Anzat hated draining the life force of humans, but if they were beneath saving(in Krayzen's eyes at least), he was more than happy to suck out their life force.

"Get ready for battle in five minutes, we are about to attack." he said, as he looked at a 3D map of the location.

From what he could tell, according to Iron Empire intelligence and scouts, they had the numerical advantage. Whispers among the soldiers however said that the criminals had an impressive amount of weaponry, however Krayzen, knew his soldiers had survived those that had it before, and with the force as his ally, the advantage for the battle was his.

"My Lord, we have set up an advancement unit, ready to be commanded by you."

"Then I will be ready." Krayzen said. The former Sith Knight's units comprised mostly of One Sith soldiers, and that was why they still referred to Krayzen as "My Lord." Krayzen however felt something different when he was with them. He felt that they were ready to stand up for themselves if he acted irrationally, something that he had not felt in the One Sith due to fear of being sent to prison, or being executed.

"Whatever you have done Baelor, you have made them a new home." Krayzen said, as he mum-mered to himself as he stood up, cracking his knuckles prepared to strike.

It was a lie to say that Krayzen wished to do this only for Drakos Systems. The truth of the matter was, this was also being planned by Iron Empire civil administrators to be a new business district on the capital of Csilla. That was why Krayzen had taken the opportunity to join, because with a new business district, new infrastructure would be made that would benefit the office Drakos Systems would soon have.

"My life, for the Empire." they said. For Krayzen, it was "my life for the Emperor.", as he had yet to feel a strong connection to the Iron Empire as he had to the One Sith; nevertheless though, Krayzen still always tried to act in the Iron Empire's interests, and he was developing a connection, and making it feel like the Iron Empire was his new home.

"Let's move out." he stated, the advancing unit moving in, staying close to Krayzen. Droids had been sent out initially to make sure that no mines were there, so he felt relatively safe. Even then, his force sight allowed him to see if there was mines, so he would warn the troop if need be. For now however, the simply advanced forward, reinforcements ready to come to their aid if need be.

Minutes passed, as they attacked the entrance toward the criminals' base. Krayzen was not aware of who he/she was, but he thought of them as being resourceful. Perhaps someone I can use for future purposes. Krayzen thought to himself as he walked, his lightsaber activated.

Krayzen knew that some would find it odd that the Anzat, while being a dark-sider, was working with the Jedi. The Iron Knight was no longer an adherent to the teachings of the Sith. He saw the force, specifically the dark-side, as a means to accomplishing an end, a weapon for him to be able to use in order to help him with his goals, and his ambitions. Some of his goals included the entire eradication of the Sith; even then however, Krayzen was not a friend of the Jedi Order, although he was more than willing to befriend some of it's members.

As they continued to walk, the Zeison Sha Warrior could sense people coming. "Get reaady." he said. Soon, the first group of attackers attacked his unit, and Krayzen readied himself. The first two attackers approached Krayzen. Unlike before, where he could sent an attack with telekinesis in a wim, Krayzen had to gather up some of his energy first, and sent a wave of telekinetic energy at two people, bringing them toward him. He was careful, something the previous Krayzen wouldn't do. As he did this, he cut them in half, and proceeded toward his next opponent.

The other soldiers engaged in blaster fire with the opponent, the Anzat in his DKS-Anti Force User Armor reading himself to strike. The armor was in his opinion, one of his best designs, although he regreted making it for the One Sith.

As they attacked the enemies' number dwindled. Krayzen however, knowing that he could not underestimate them, reflected their blaster bolts toward them, in agreement with the philosophy of Djem So. In three instances, he attempted to block the blaster bolts, but they ended up hitting his troopers. Krayzen was enraged at what had happened, so he cut all of them again. It did however send a signal to him that his mastery of Form V had waned, and he needed to reach his former peak.

The Anzat signaled them to push forward, and ordered the comm officer to send word for reinforcements, as he intended to hit them with waves of soldiers in order to make them submit.

The fight lasted for a few minutes, but even at the beginning, the advantage had gone to him. The Anzat would have preferred to use a hybridization of mental, and alter based powers to overpower his opponent, but since Krayzen could no longer use mental attacks, or mind trick abilities, he focused more on alter-based powers. The ritual that he had undergone on Mepho had taken a great tole on him, evidenced by him referencing himself as the Broken General.

Krayzen approached two more enemies, slashing them into two, and moving forward, one enemy remaining. As he looked at Krayzen, enraged at the loss of his friends, he attempted to send a slug straight toward the Anzat, but one of Krayzen's soldiers saved him. "Thank you for that." he said, making sure to show his appreciation via his tone. He then nodded at him, and continued to lead the soldiers.

Krayzen's unit then reached three openings. He could see the opportunity of pincering them, although his force sight only allowed him to see a certain distance. He decided to wait for the reinforcements to arrive, before deciding on what to do.

The reinforcements arrived quickly, although Krayzen noticed that they carried new pieces of ammunition with them. They probably took them from the dead bodies he thought.

"You guys are to divide into three units. Maintain constant communication via our comm links in the HUD. From what I can tell, the three entrances all go in a circular manner, so we can hit the enemy at the center. Be prepared however, as they may mines that they have slave rigged. A force will remain here to reinforce our lines. Contact our other soldiers to come, and reinforce this front." the General said.

"Now move out!"

After finishing speaking, those under Krayzen's command went first, the Anzat using his meticilous eyes to look for any mines. He could se some of the mine-seeker droids he had sent to laying there, there circuits fried. May the force be with us he thought, as he realized that if the enemies set up a large enough mine, they could be trapped here.

The Broken General moved in. Recognizing the dangers at hand, he had ordered the soldiers to advance quickly into enemy territory. Multiple flashlights were opened, lightning up the dark entrance. He could feel via touching the walls that they were about to approach a curve, just like he had told his other troopers.

"General, we are approaching something." another unit commander said. "I think it's an ahhh!." The comm cut off, Krayzen turning around, and trying to figure out what was going on. The good thing about force-sight was that it allowed someone to see through objects, including walls. The curve had created some distance between him, and the other comrades, but Krayzen guessed they been attacked by an animal.

In response to this, Krayzen activated his other lightsaber, each of them having dual functions. Seconds later, ten beasts, all went up and ambushed, him, and his other soldiers. A beast jumped on Krayzen, seeking to devour his face. While lying down, one of his hands could not move due to the beasts' paw immobilizing it. With his other hand however, he used his lightsaber to cut through the beasts eye, sending it back as it cried in pain. A slight thought made him wonder if he could make the beast submit to his will, but he remembered that he couldn't do that.

He then went on to pierce it's heart, killing it in the process. Some of the soldiers had killed a few beasts, while others moved back, seeking to kill the remaining beasts with blaster fire.

One by one, each beast dyed, although it carried troops with it to the gates of Chaos. The dark-sider did his best to handle the beasts in his end, killing a few, but also making sure to conserve some of his energy in the process. After all, despite his cybernetics, the Iron Knight did not have indefinite stamina, although he did suck up two of some beasts' life force in order to supplement his energy.

"My Lord. Units 2 and 3 are reporting blaster fire. We believe they might have reached the center, but we aren't sure." Krayzen said.

Krayzen then tried to look at the walls, seeing nothing in the process. They are to far.

The Anzat then attempetd to see as far as he could, not seeing an opening. "Let's move it then." he said. They began to move more quickly, covering a reasonable amount of distance. The Iron Knight had ordered to reinforcements to reinforce each of the units' fronts. Soon, Krayzen arrived, seeing a battle occurring over a large space. "I miscalculated the distance." he said, as he had intended for them to be pincered from three fronts.

A man then jumped, his melee weapon in the air, as he intended to slice the Anzat into two. Krayzen then sidestepped in the process, the man's air allowing him not to be able to move. He grabbed the man's neck, choking him in the process. "Eliminate them." he ordered, as his troops sliced them up.

Krayzen continued to block/reflect blaster fier. As he did this, he decided to remind himself of what he could do, what he used to be able to do. It would take some time for him to be able to recapture his form, but Krayzen knew he was getting there. That was why the Anzat decided to put some concentration to his deflection. Soon, it would be subconscious to him, and he would adapt like he always did.

Time passed as always, and once again, Iron Empire troops had the advantage. The large area in the center would give the advantage to the Iron Empire's soldiers, as they had the numerical advantage. When one criminal attacked him, Krayzen pushed him to the wall, and he attempted to breach his mind. As he did this, nothing happened, and the soldier shot a slug toward his stomach, the kinetic impact being absorbed by the armor. The Anzat reminded himself he couldn't use mental attacks, so he simply proceeded to strike at the enemy.

The battle was soon over, but they had to capture the leader first. "Advance forward." he said over his comms, as he lead his troopers to the command center.

The soldiers advanced. Krayzen moved forward, leading the units. They were met by a large door that was enclosed, but demolition experts cracked it open. Expanding his sensory area via usage of the force, he found out that people that shouldn't be here, weren't here. The Iron Knight then approached the leader of the criminal group, finding him to be a Nemodian.

"Please...please don't kill me." he said, his voice having genuine fear.

Krayzen was left with two decisions. He was a believer in redemption, and perhaps this man could be changed. A large part of him however wanted him executed, for the greater good, at least in his opinion. Seconds passed, as an internal struggle in the Anzat's mind took place. Should I kill him, or should I not? Will it make me the man I swore never to be? What would others want me to do? All these, and other questions were in his mind at the same time.

At last however, the Anzat sighed, choosing to let him leave. Let the courts deal with him he said. Even then however, the Anzat didn't like killing unarmed individuals, even if he knew that he could, and one day, he knew he probably would do that. For now however, the man would face the courts, and the full throttle of the Iron Empire's judicial system, and perhaps one day, he would change. No one would ever know hat would happen until the time came.
END

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom