Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Places Familiar Faces

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
“It close enough to be a short walk but far enough to feel private and peaceful”, mainly due to Theed being on top of a cliff over looking the field on which the manor was built. He wondered how mother would have felt about Anya if she was still around, both women were amazing fighters with fiery personalities... they would probably get along really well.

Wrapping his arm around Anya’s waist the mew couple slowly strolled into the Main Street, walking along the fine stone streets until spotting the first jewellery store in sight.“First stop here we are, ladies first”.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Harley"] Fenstermacher

agreed, dont have the noise of the big city but still have perfect access to the city too

She wished he parents were here, her birth parents, so she could tell them she was engaged to a better man then before but however she just had her buir [member="Muad Dib"] who she greatly cared for and loved...that father figure she had been missing in her life

Leaning lightly against Harley she looked about the lovely city of theed, smooth stone streets and buildings made the place seem a bit out of time. Stopping with him she entered and let her eyes adjust

after this I say we head for drinks and a meal, sure will be hungry

Harley Fenstermacher

"Well Theed is not known for being nosy, to be honest we would probably be the loudest thing around at the moment" he joked, eyes glaceing around the different rings that adorned the walls of the shop. Hand still around Anya's waist as she lean on his shoulder, his snow white hair mixing with her dark red strands.

"Another date on the town, sounds like a lovely time honey, there are plenty of restaurants to visits in this city", perhaps a small goal to achieve while living on the planet, dine in every single restaurant in Theed. "So, do any of these rings speak out to you, catch your eyes and your temptress personality"?

[member="Anya Malvern"]

no we are not the loudest yet wait till it's a bit darker outside and we retire to bed I guarantee then we will

Oh she loved playing around with harley, she hummed looking around the shop seeing several wonderful looking rings but none that got her attention honestly...for wing she glanced to him

we can try a different one this time, if i hear right theres a lovely place that has some good bread nice and warm every day

She looked back to the rings, growing irritated she couldnt tine one that spoke to her....then one caught her eye...a lovely black ring with a gem that just seemed like flames to her eyes as she pointed it out

that one...I want that one

Harley Fenstermacher

"You have such a wonderful train of thought, perhaps some sound proofing may be in order for the future, though I don't think we will be having any neighbors soon". Even with the prospect of a married life in the future the teasing nature was just as present as ever, such being what brought the two together.

"Hmm fresh bread, that is not something I have had the pleasure of tasting recently, I wonder which planet the wheat comes from", his though moving along before he heard Anya's voice ones more. His blue eyes scanning across the multicolored ring, it was dazzling to but is simply, his own eyes being drawn to it. "It is just as beautiful as you are honey".

He looked around for a few moments before coming across a similar one, a silver ringed loop with an array of sapphire gems, "now that is something to catch my eye".

[member="Anya Malvern"]

oh that is a amazing ring

he said as she stared it down looking over every edge, looking to him she almost felt as if it was a representation of him so shining and bright. She nodded and called the storekeeper over as she pointed the rings out

I'll pay for the rings, I've plenty saved up as well I dont spend my credits often

She chuckled and blushed a bit, true she had at least maybe couple thousand or even hundred thousands...last she checked at least she hadn't touched it for a while. Turning to the store keeper she paid and turned handing the box to Harley

my gift to you...my fiance

Harley Fenstermacher

"Oh, I am such a lucky guy to have a girl willing to pay for our rings, though I guess this is a thank you for the mansion".

He did have to wonder were Anya acquired apparently this much money, was the pay in the CIS that good? or did she get it from somewhere else? It really didn't matter in the end, it was always nice to have have a partner that could be self sufficient. He looked Anya in the eyes as she presented the ring, giving her a small kiss on the cheek before accepting it.

"Thank you darling, this is the beast gift anyone could have ever given me, though at the end of the day you are the most important thing in my life".

He gave a small wave to the storekeeper as thanks for the amazing rings, placing a hand on Anya's shoulder. "So, shall we get something to eat now"?

[member="Anya Malvern"]

mmmm call it as you wish, in just happy to have a place I can call home with my future husband

True she had money in store from her time as lady malvern, working with the empire, and taking a good sum from her dead master....thinking of that man made her shudder a bit before smiling to harley

these rings are merely a physical show of out commitment, but to me itll always remind me of you when I see it when I'm put within the field for weeks on end

She turned and waved goodbye to the shop keep, turning she took his hand and started leading him on a slow walk

of course now let me remember where this place is...if i remember my streets right shouldn't be far maybe 10 or 13 blocks down enough time for a lovely walk yes?

Harley Fenstermacher

"And me the same, negotiations can always be a pain in the butt, but knowing this ring means you are one with me is something that would raise anyone spirits". A constant reminder of something to look forward to during free time away from the office, a constant event he used to find boring in the past, but now with Anya a whole new world of possibilities was placed out before him.

With hand tenderly grasping around Anya's the two slowly wandered down the streets of Theed, the new purchased items already on the Echani's ring finger. "Average of 11 blocks around 2 and a half km walk, sounder perfect honey, plenty of time to talk or just relax and take in the sighs around us".

[member="Anya Malvern"]

Hand in his ring upon her finger she started off on a lazy stroll with him in no hurry what so ever to end this day at all her spirit in such a happy mood one could feel it directly through the force almost.

oh I agree dear, plenty of time to enjoy one another company without even a worry at all!

As they walked she simply looked about at everything and simply smiled enjoying the nice warm breeze upon her face hand in his

Harley Fenstermacher

He gave Anya a small grin as the two continued down their path, the wind whistling through the streets making both their long strands of hair blow behind. "Quite the ambient day I might say, perhaps I should have a pool added to the manor, this is nice weather for swimming, but then again we have the small water fall for taking dips". Even if it was not the most private. "Perhaps after our meal together some other form of shopping is in order, may need to pick up some things for the wedding, unless you'd rather leave that for a later date and just enjoy our time without any hassle". At the moment there was not real immediate event to take one away from the other, they had all the time in the world.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

I dont know I think the pool would add a bit more...privacy. you know how I enjoyed the spring but to be able to go out to my own pool at any given time and in any state? Well that's just a done deal for me dear

She tilted her head as she glanced away in thought. Really wasnt no hurry to get married right now in a week she had quite a few people to inform

well I could get a dress made....I have to inform a few people of my marriage before I can say we can start the planning hahaha rather get them invited

Harley Fenstermacher

"Yes I can see the convenience in that would be nice to in the morning just slip into the pool, but by the way you described 'privacy' I have a feeling you don't plan on using a swim suit". He let out a small chuckle at the tease while the continued down the stall and shop centric roads of Theed.

"Yes I will have to tell quite a few people about this as well, make my own arrangements and so forth, but still, it woun't hurt to see what you may be wearing on that day, unless you are going for a more unorthodox design". Anya did like her lacy looking black red outfits, another things about her that Harley loved, such a wild sense of fashion.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

love you really k ow me I mean my usually outfit shows enough skin as it is why would I even need a swimsuit for the pool? I can use that sort of wear for...other stuff

They arrived at the small restraunt, quickly getting a seat in a corner she smiled towards him as she thought about it for a moment and sighed

I might go for a crazy design something they'll really be a thing no one will forget!

Harley Fenstermacher

"I got a first hand experience at that and I am not complaining one bit, your wild side is one of the things I love about you, but at the same time seeing you flustered is quite the cute sight".

He gave her a small kiss on the cheek before being seated at the small but nicely furnished restaurant, Harley sitting back in a relaxed position.

"Oh, wild and crazy, maybe something with flames and fire on it, maybe some sort of animal skin of a deadly beast".

[member="Anya Malvern"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom