Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Places Familiar Faces

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
Things had been quite hectic in the New Republic, as it called themselves, relocation to the core worlds putting them on the bad side of the Mandos along with making enemies with this new commonwealth that ruled Nubia. It was a bothersome predicament, more so since he was not the lead representative for the Republic, no longer being a senator after the move, though still the defacto leader of Nar Hasska.

It was at this time the Echani needed a vacation and what better way to get some alone time then take a 'diplomatic' trip to Naboo, the site of the CIS's most recent annexation. It was close to the republic, where he had built a personal home, a major political point among the Confederacy, and the favorite get away place for his red headed beauty [member="Anya Malvern"]. Today he'd give the woman a small tour of the relatively new Manor he had commissioned, not far from Theed, or a small pool of water that held some nice memories.

[member="Harley Fenstermacher"]

Things had been at the usual for her, running a few mission here and there within the confederacy. However she had found herself thinking about a certain echani she called hers...she found herself missing him greatly....enough that when she had received a message to meet him she was relieved

It was a vacation she needed, she had only one man within this life that had made her feel in such a way...but she disnt need think about him right now it was between her and Harley and it would stay that way. Arriving at the location she got out and looked the building over giving a whistle

Harley Fenstermacher

Harley slowly walked out of the new manor, wrapping an arm around Anya's hip as she looked at the structure, "stylish Naboo design on the outside, blends right in, but on the inside, oh that is quite the sight for sore eyes". Most of the inner workings of the manor being quite luxurious in nature, perfect for a couple looking to relax from their busy lives but actually do something in the meantime. "Anyways my fiery temptress how are you faring lately, I hear the CIS has been quite busy sweeping up the remains of the Galactic Empire and so forth", would certainly put a strain on anyone, force powers or not.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

now thisll.be lovely to see, certainly I think its missing one things but theyll be fixed once your inside itll make the place better

She looked forward to many month of being in this place when not out and about doing her nasty work or simply exploring. Anya turn to harley as she gave a smile and nodded to him walking for the entrance

needing this vacation that's for sure, I've been sent to a few hot spots here and there to clean up some stormies nothing major just a clean up job that require a...bit if fiery finesse

Harley Fenstermacher

"Something missing? sounds like we should fix that as soon as possible" he joked, though knowing full well there was not much point in a nice manor if no one was around to use it to the fullest extent. He'd be lying if such time alone with Anya was not a constant fantasy running through his mind while going about the relocation of the republic.

"I have heard, getting rid of the last of those bucket head over near Kamino, let us just hope you are not to worn out, though I can let you rest the first night if that makes you feel any better". His tone joking while leading the Obsidian Knight up the pathway to the front door, a small swoosh echoing from it as it opened into the entrance area an living room.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Harley"] Fenstermacher

agreed! Let's get inside to fix it!

She entered with him and stopped admiring the place, the fact that he had this made for them made her heart burn brightly. Looking to him she took his hand and gently rubbed it as she nodded her head while walking to the windows looking out with a grin

hehehe..takes more then a battle or two for this pyromaniac to get tired! I'm good to spend the entire day with you awake my love

Harley Fenstermacher

It was nice to see Anya's reaction upon entering the the lounge room, himself still impressed with how things turned out, now having a small palace in the heart of the galaxy for just the two of them. "Nice to know you have the stamina, being here also means we don't have to worry about waking up the neighbors".

"That being said why don't I give you a tour of the place, and have the bed room as the finishing goal"? Because in all honesty the place was much bigger then it looked.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

She gave him a devilish grin, she moved over to a window spying that little spring as she buckled and glanced back to him turning to him as she came up taking his hands

give you've chosen a spot that over looks the springs and has no one around you had a few other things in mind for sure

She took his hand and motioned for him to lead on

Harley Fenstermacher

"Ah I see your noticed the spring, good times, though I think we both know there is quite a lot on our minds, we are not getting any younger", his hand wrapping around Anyas, leading her into the middle of the lounge room. "First stop living room, with the kitchen/dining area just to the side, lost of room to have fun with, maybe a party in the future". "down those stairs is the basement, big enough to store a lot of things and for training should you ever need it, combat is always a fun hobby".

Taking the lead he brought Anya up stairs along the hallway overlooking the lounge room, "at the end of the hallway is the bathroom and balcony over looking the front, and to our side right here, is the master bed room, large enough for two".

[member="Anya Malvern"]

very good times some of wish I hope we can do within this house~

She squeezed his hand and followed, a smile grew on her face as she nodded her head looking around the room before moving around looking everything over while listening to harley before turning to him

indeed, isnt echani tradition mostly hand to hand combat? Also having a party here would be awesome I could invite my sister and father to see the new place

Following his lead Anya looked down the hall listening to him before she started for their bedroom and pushed the door open as she took a deep breath and smiled bright

I love it

Harley Fenstermacher

“oh you can count on us making a lot of memories in this place”.”Ah so Echani tradition, hand to hand combat was in a sense how we communicate since we all share the same facial traits, not something we will be needing often, but I believe the ‘sparing naked’ part is something we will both be interested in”. He replied continuing to follow the fiery red head into the main bedroom, chuckling a bit at her beweilded expressions. “Yes it is lovely place, though it can never replace a women as lovely as you”. His arms warping around Anya from behind as they looked around the bed room.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

ohhhh, it was a way for the echani to in a way communicate huh? Actually quite interesting to learn about that as other cultures even share a similar thing. Ah yes I believe the "sparing bare" will be done in places where no one can see like here

She glanced back outside the window and took a deep breath feeling his arms wrap around her waist as she closed her eyes and smiled a bright smile nodding her head

you make this place even better...we could be living in a one room apartment and as long as you were there...I'd call it a home

Harley Fenstermacher

"The whole 'nude' part was mainly used so one could see muscle movement of the opponent, though I believe if we did such a thing I would be looking at more then just your muscles my sweet, which is always a nice sight mind you". Anya's body being nice and well toned in addition to it's slender frame,the best of both worlds as one would say.

"It is nice to know you are happy with me were ever we go, which is another reason why I invited you here besides a nice get away from your busy lives", he whispered in her ear, walking around in front, clasping his hands over her own, looking deep into Anya eyes. "We have been together for a year, and it is clear we both are head over heels for each other... so I wanted to ask you a question that will change our lives forever".

[member="Anya Malvern"]

mmmmmm I see, a way to possibly predict your opponents moves...a level playing field. Heh you and me both dear, be to hard to actually fight you while distracted

Her eyes closed, listening to his words as they smile upon her face remained glowing....then her eyes opened as he came around in front of her, she looked into his and heard his words, a mix of fear and happiness sprang up. Her last husband after marrying they...grew cold and apart... he got buried within his work and let the empire corrode him to the point he focused only on his job. Yet same time why shouldn't she have this happiness? This man was kind, handsome, and while still a major part of what he does made time for her. Nodding her head she swallowed

go ahead harley

Harley Fenstermacher

Anya was right, if the two attempted nude sparing his eyes would probably never leave her body, probably wind up like those comedic fights were the main character is distracted and gets knocked out inn the first punch. Though at the moment such thought had to be put aside, a more serious but still sly expression coming over Harley face as he got down on one knee in front of the red headed woman.

"Anya 'most wild and sexy person I have ever met' Dib... will you marry me"? Even with a question like that he could not help but throw in a silly joke, though deep down he to was nervous, heart racing, anticipating what the woman would reply with. If the force was to be trusted in anyway it seemed Anya was having the exact same feeling rushing through her body.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

Finally those words hit her ears, a deep breath was taken as she glanced away smiling at his little joke before it was washed away with her thoughts...her eyes closed and a sigh spaced as she brushed her worried away and turned to him as she nodded her head tearing up a bit

yes harley..yes I will marry you

And like that her worry melted away gone forever, she gripped his hand a bit as she got a unusual soft expression one she didnt get often

Harley Fenstermacher

Harley felt his eyes water up as soon as 'yes' exited Anya's mouth, the normally composed Echani now on the brink of tears. Standing up he gave his soon to be wife an loving hug, emotions almost overflowing. "This has got to be the happiest day of my life Anya, I am so glad I met you that one day", his head resting on her shoulder for a few moment, before getting composed.

"*ahem*, I guess we should now look for a pair of rings, I would have brought some per-proposal, but I wanted you to have pick, perhaps we should also go for a ride around town, what do you say honey"?

[member="Anya Malvern"]

She embraced him, arms wrapping around him tightly as she buried her face into his neck, after a few minutes and some tears falling she stood back holding his hands gently as she nodded with a big smile

yea...let's go find some rings my dear, I certainly dont want anything to flashy but maybe something that'll be resistant to flames as I will wear it whenever I am

She took his hand and started guiding him outside of his...no THEIR house..the one they became husband and wife in

Harley Fenstermacher

"Oh my flame resistant, hmmm perhaps I should get one as well, but we can think about that when the time comes around", his armed being yanked out the front door by his new wife. "I am guessing you have the speeder in hand, or did you want to merrily frolic down the street, stopping by all the jewellery store on the way"? His tone quite cheerful and sassy, a spring in step hyped up on the infatuation he had for Anya. "Or perhaps we an go force roof top jumping and get a nice view of the entire city while we travel around".

[member="Anya Malvern"]

you know I forget we are so close to the city, I say we walk there I enjoy a nice slow walk sometimes

She said as she slowed down her pace a bit staying next to him smiling bright and bug... oh she couldn't wait to tell her father! No wait not just her father but her sister too! She would no doubt be happy about her getting married!

to the jewelry store we go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom