Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Person

I am the person who is going to be friends with the entire forum!
I saw The seventh movie for the first first time. I know custom tech is allowed but I have a little more custom species for example. I've never actually RPed star wars before and the only books I read to be not canon anymore. I think I've read comics too but forget what they were about.
I've been Rping for over decade now.

Safiriel Bane said:
[member="gokol"]

Well friend. For custom species: Submit them to the codex. Custom tech? To the foundry.

Anything else? Im your girl
Thanks, like do I ask you in private or something? Wait, I don't see a Messaging system :(

Vengeance said:
[member="gokol"]

Welcome to Chaos and enjoy your stay.
Thanks your not bad for a Sith. If my ideas go trough my first two creations are going to be a Jedi Sith Duo. Basically one sibling was the talented one and the other's envy lead to hatred for their sibling and awoke their dormant force powers!

Yeah,I only had one. I just needed it completely make a appropriate for my sibling characters who aren't going to get a long. I just remembered that they might be royalty too. Anyways these two siblings had their Force powers manifest, but not quite the same. Then I thought of a Explanation as too why their force powers are weird that also furthered detailed their powers and made them more different, but because ones siblings Manifested before the other they are jealous. Anyways I got get all these new ideas approved or there is really no more ideas from my depart for now. Though I do got a possible Force User servant of the Good Sibling and may be a Warlord General if the evil sibling ever goes Darth. A massive heavy armored but slow guy probably wielding a non Sabre Force Weapon like those guys who used Force whips or axes. His people do have axes. Oh, forgot to mention that the source of their powers is now a Second "Species" for lack a better word. and the siblings are chosen by two rivals of the different subspecies. The weakest of the other species is that they both got to bond with a certain type of living being, and one subspecies has a code of honor that says you can't just take on someone with out permission and even other subspecies find willing subjects in their schemes more compatible hosts. Though they can and will lie to their hosts. Anyways looking forward to reading your stuff eventually.

Atiniir Starrider said:
[member="gokol"]
Hello to you! I myself have a lot of custom species of my own. Would love to RP with you some time!
Yeah,I only had one. I just needed it completely make a appropriate for my sibling characters who aren't going to get a long. I just remembered that they might be royalty too. Anyways these two siblings had their Force powers manifest, but not quite the same. Then I thought of a Explanation as too why their force powers are weird that also furthered detailed their powers and made them more different, but because ones siblings Manifested before the other they are jealous. Anyways I got get all these new ideas approved or there is really no more ideas from my depart for now. Though I do got a possible Force User servant of the Good Sibling and may be a Warlord General if the evil sibling ever goes Darth. A massive heavy armored but slow guy probably wielding a non Sabre Force Weapon like those guys who used Force whips or axes. His people do have axes. Oh, forgot to mention that the source of their powers is now a Second "Species" for lack a better word. and the siblings are chosen by two rivals of the different subspecies. The weakest of the other species is that they both got to bond with a certain type of living being, and one subspecies has a code of honor that says you can't just take on someone with out permission and even other subspecies find willing subjects in their schemes more compatible hosts. Though they can and will lie to their hosts. Anyways looking forward to reading your stuff eventually.
I meant that last post to be quoting you oops.
So that's why I got all that info from their on it.

gokol said:
Thanks your not bad for a Sith. If my ideas go trough my first two creations are going to be a Jedi Sith Duo. Basically one sibling was the talented one and the other's envy lead to hatred for their sibling and awoke their dormant force powers!
Could be a cool concept.....got kind of a KoTFE feel to it. If you have questions or want to bounce ideas around I am only a PM away.

gokol said:
Um, yeah like the Idea has Risen to about 5 or more if you count the creations of 4. Heck 5 Created 3 for evil reasons, but they rebelled though that was a long time ago and they may not remember.

Vengeance said:
Could be a cool concept.....got kind of a KoTFE feel to it. If you have questions or want to bounce ideas around I am only a PM away.
Um, yeah like the Idea has Risen to about 5 or more if you count the creations of 4. Heck 5 Created 3 for evil reasons, but they rebelled though that was a long time ago and they may not remember. What's KotFFE?

Arbo The Hutt said:
[member="gokol"]

Welcome.
Thanks, Pizza the Hutt! XD Just kidding!
Are you interested in helping me out? I posted a thread recently about looking for a group or person to help me with certain details in my work. My first project is this. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/82309-sengoku-wip/
Just realized I forgot to edit something out from the guy I copied and pasted from. Sometimes I use some one else work as example in my creation process and just edit to what I want to create, so being confused about the Planets thread! I copied that ancient Egypt planet under review.

Arbo The Hutt said:
[member="gokol"]

Sorry buddy, wish I could but I am going to be busy this week.

May the hutts be with you.
Arbo The Hutt said:
[member="gokol"]

Sorry buddy, wish I could but I am going to be busy this week.

May the hutts be with you.
Ok, then don't compain if one of my characters burns you to death! Not serious again! Besides they got find their old ships they used to get to the planet as it's lost tech, before they kill you unless you come to them! one of them may even be worse then then your rep.

gokol said:
Um, yeah like the Idea has Risen to about 5 or more if you count the creations of 4. Heck 5 Created 3 for evil reasons, but they rebelled though that was a long time ago and they may not remember. What's KotFFE?
Knights of the Fallen Empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom