Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Paths Emerge

ffbBTO1.png

Kyrel had summoned Decitus to Mustafar, the volcanic world not touched much by the First Order except for a fleet and a few bases, it had largely been most symbolic to the home of Vader's Castle which had now sat upon a Dark Side Nexus. The fortress of Vader rumored to have been built by an Ancient Sith Lord. The fortress had been Kyrel's sanctuary within First Order space where he would spend much of his time interrogating captured Jedi, studying the Sith records he could find as a result some of his philosophy and views took a more Sith approach rather than that of the Ren, but nonetheless Kyrel still considered himself a Master of Ren, loyal only to the Supreme Leader.

Despite his recent trials and tribulations with the backlash he had suffered at trying to lead the Ren, he had known that what he lacked was guidance. His own training limited to exploiting the raw power he possessed but with little experience. Standing in the main assembly room which one door led to the deeper depths of the Castle, and the other door showed the volcanic surface of Mustafar, with a platform that underneath that showed the lava river that flowed throughout the Castle. With the armored Kyrel standing in the middle waiting for the arrival of none other than Decitus Ren.

Decitus Ren... Perhaps the only Ren that had truly gained his respect and loyalty from his early days as a Cybernetic monstrosity protecting the Bastion of Ren side by side. To the Battle of Mustafar when he had saved her life against the Jedi who had tried to kill her. He had summoned her because he felt himself lacking, he needed to make a proposal. Perhaps to have his training finished. Where he could be more useful and more powerful than just a meager warrior, but to be strong. To know all aspects of the dark side. To rise to meet his full potential. For even he knew that there were things he couldn't learn on his own.

He stood waiting amongst the platform, steam enveloping him, the cold presence of the dark side all around him, echoing from the past of Vader and the castle's maker. Lord Momin. He eagerly waited for the girl to approach and to see what she would think or if she would be open to the idea, considering her first apprentice was a failure, a mockery to the Ren.

[member="Samka Derith"]

To most of them, she was 'Missing'.

The initial reports that Decitus Ren had perished alongside the Supreme Leader had proven unfounded with his return. He had disclosed that she was 'alive' and 'still loyal' but little else. She had not yet returned to her former position and it was not yet clear if she would.

The fact that through all of this Kyrel had managed to pass her a message intrigued her.

She arrived ahead of schedule, hidden away from Ren and First Order patrols alike in ways she learned from years on the inside. She watched from behind as Kyrel waited for her, leaving it until just the right moment to reveal herself. It seemed appropriate now.

Finally she ceased to suppress her Dark aura, a creeping shiver fell over the area. A cold that not even the volcanic world could cover over.

As it swept over Kyrel, her boots echoed loudly on the floor but they came from behind Kyrel rather than an arrival in front of him.

She greeted him with a warm smile. One which showed no trace of the sadism within. "I got your message," she said pleasantly. "I assume you missed my sparkling charm and beauty around here?"

((Mobile posts are scruffy! [member="Kyrel Ren"] ))

Kyrel stood upon the platform, assuming that perhaps Decitus would never arrive. He had once thought and even now considered the idea that she was perhaps dead, maybe missing as Ara Zambrano. But when the familiar presence known as Decitus to him in the Force came to him. He turned around to see a familiar sight, the woman with pale skin, black hair. Memories of the time when her hair color was different when she was younger. A more purple shade.

Steam enveloped the room created from the lava river generated below. Yet even he could feel the familiar cold sensation of the dark side creeping up on him. As if it was a shadow.

He couldn't even begin to wonder how she was still alive. What she had done for years, he knew that Sieger Ren lived during a mission to Dathomir, and he suspected that she was on to her own devices.

Taking his hands to remove his helmet slowly. Repaired from his encounter with the Supreme Leader. His face showed once more, still pale, his veins slightly showed, his eyes as black as gold as the blazing sun in the sky. Constantly under the influence of the dark side, before long even he would start to look like a yellow-eyed monster.

He lips carrying a slight smile as he found himself lost in memory for a moment. Of the times he found her to be his inspiration. Someone that he had grown to admire the most as she was already an experienced knight when he arrived to the Bastion years ago. "No I am afraid not my old friend... It has been a long time, I had feared you met your unlikely demise in the burning halls of the Jedi Temple on Lothal. Yet I am happy to see you here now. I have summoned you here because many things have happened. I tried to take command of the Ren in the absence of you, the council, Sieger." He paused clenching his teeth at the direct results of trying to save his own order. "But the end result was having it backfire. I have become lost because I thought I was doing what was right. To preserve the Order and prevent it from falling into chaos... I failed..."

[member="Samka Derith"]

"You thought me dead?" The girl chuckled softly. "Oh Kyrel I thought you knew me better than this!"

Her smile faded somewhat as she drew closer and Kyrel spoke of the Ren. "I heard the stories on my travels. If half of what I heard was true, you're lucky to be left alive. If we met some months ago, perhaps I'd skin you myself," another chuckle but this one utterly devoid of humour. "But we are where we are and lessons have been learned, hmm?" With her last sentence, Samka's expression suddenly switched to a happy closed eyed beam.

Kyrel was an odd figure to her. She pondered it as her crimson eyes met his golden ones. He had always had potential, it was how he had risen through the ranks, but something held him back. It was clear by now the man lacked the ability to lead and inspire. Naturally, that was her job. It would be so easy as a result of all of this to dismiss Kyrel as having little more purpose than to be an attack dog. A monster to point at their enemy. A blunt tool or however else one may want to phrase it. Yet had anyone tried to make him something different? Samka herself had attempted to gently prod him in the right direction on a handful of occasions but it hardly qualified as a concentrated effort.

"I think... we have a lot to discuss, Kyrel." She spun on the spot a few times, the petite girl looking ever the childish figure as she twirled on her toes, arms outstretched with her dark cloak flowing behind her. "Shall we find somewhere private? I would love to hear your story and I have some of my own!"

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Kyrel no matter how unnerved he was by the unstable woman, perhaps considered her the only friend he had. As he had not really looked upon the other Ren with the same adoration or respect as he had for her, and found her wisdom perhaps the most insightful, she had been the better and perhaps more of the shining example of what it meant to be a Ren, Kyrel, on the other hand, had been far from it. Only made as a weapon to be wielded rather than be a hand that dared to wield the blade.

He gave a slight laugh, of course, she had survived, she had a greater power of the Dark Side as Kyrel was more of a blunt instrument. Used only for combat, for destruction, while he had seen that Decitus knew the Dark Side as if she was a sculptor crafting yet her most brilliant masterpiece to date.

When she asked if there was a place where they could speak in private, he nodded leading her away from the assembly room. Directing her to the nearest turbolift that connected through the dark and lava covered halls. Leading her to the room where the Sith Archives were held, where for all it was worth Kyrel spent years devouring the knowledge, yet he was still in the same position he had always been in.

Looking at her with an inquisitive look he asked her. "What is it would you like to speak of me with my old friend?"

[member="Samka Derith"]

She trotted after the larger figure, following him to the lift.

"ooo~" Sam pressed a gloved hand against the glass and leaned in close to see the lava in the corridors beyond. "It's all so pretty!" She simpered with a sing song voice and beamed. "Beautiful and yet so destructive."

She followed Kyrel further to the archives, still practically dancing with every movement and humming a song to herself. She gave a content sigh which echoed around the room once it was clear they were alone.

"I want you to tell me, Kyrel," she closed the gap between them, deliberately stepping through his personal space while continuing to smile up at him sweetly. "I want you to tell me everything that has happened from your perspective since I left until this moment and I want the truth of your opinions." She batted her eyelashes up at the man. Kyrel knew her, he knew her tricks. Even so it would hard to deny the air that she was emitting. Her presence was cold and sinister yet oddly comforting. It invited the man to speak of everything and to do so truthfully. Private thoughts and doubts could hardly be hidden from her.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Despite the unnerving Sing Song Voice, he found her presence a rather nostalgic one. His admiration and respect for the young woman despite being younger than he was, perhaps half insane at times, he respected her the most out of all the Ren, although he would dare not completely say on how much he had missed having a private moment with her, such moments at least were not often perhaps few and far between of course. Yet he found her tone commenting the dark obsidian halls fashioned by an Ancient Sith Lord to be a heartfelt comment.

When they had reached the archives, he was not the very least bothered by her intruding on his personal space, of course, but having spent a few years with the woman, he had known that her mannerisms had a pattern to them, as such was her madness. When she asked what happened during her absence, at first he had seemed reluctant, but after looking into her face, to which had drawn a serious and yet a gentle look that provided as if she would show no harm. He couldn't help but relent.

"Many things Decitus." He paused before continuing. "After the sacking of Lothal, with the fall of the Alliance and the end of the galaxy-wide Galactic War. We thought victory was in our grasp and it was, yet I couldn't feel you, nor Zambrano, nor Sieger himself and I had feared the most when I returned to the Bastion the halls were empty. In my arrogance, I was led to believe that the Supreme Leader was dead, and so I attempted to take control of the Ren. To save it not because of power. I did not desire it but to save the Ren. Needless to say, it was mixed few agreed and the rest. It resulted in a Schism. For a time I was acting Steward. I-I was not ready, I was a weapon but could not rise to be anything more but that. Little more than just an Assassin who dared call himself a Master. When the Supreme Leader returned I was punished. I felt disillusioned. That I was punished for trying to save what I perhaps cared and thought needed to be kept safe... Thus what brings me here, and you have returned."

He said, his eyes staring straight into her's telling everything to her, and still feeling the anger, and the rage he felt within him stir at the memories, mixed with the shame at the actions he had taken, on how everything he had once believed in shaken to his very core.

[member="Samka Derith"]

She continued to stare up at the man with her large crimson red eyes. She felt the anger building around them as they spoke, an emotion fuelling the dark side with such intensity that it would cause lesser beings to flinch. A muscle twitched at the side of her lips, almost breaking out into a smile as she felt the other Ren's strength. Kyrel had grown powerful and it pleased her. Unrefined but powerful.

"Oh Kyrel," Sam tutted as though lightly scolding a pet. "We've built ourselves up to deliberately avoid such infighting." She reached up suddenly, placing a hand lightly on Kyrel's shoulder. With that movement her aura grew, it became bolder. Power was oozing from her to envelop the other Ren in a cold, terrible yet comforting embrace. "But it's not your fault, not fully," her voice was little more than a whisper. "I forgive you."

She withdrew her touch and took a step back but the tenderness in her eyes did not fade.

"I've come to some conclusions during my absence you may find interesting but I expect it's talk for somewhere more private," she knew better than most just how well these places connected with the Knights of Ren were bugged. The things she wanted to say might well be considered treason to a listener. But then again lots of things she'd done in recent months could be considered treasonous. The rage in Sieger Ren's beady eyes in the aftermath of events on Kulthis still left her questioning her path.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Kyrel felt the cold that came from Decitus, a true master of the dark side. One of Sieger's most elite, when the Knights of Ren was called Decitus would lead such as Kyrel's own memory of Mustafar, of the battle that occurred within the very sanctum which of was the very birthright for the Ren. Where she went Kyrel would gladly follow her to the very end. Her tone sounded playful to her ears and acted as if she was the owner of some beast scolding for a mistake. To which he understood given the reflection of his actions, a part of him felt ashamed, and then the other part felt that there was no wrong, that he had not sought power for power's sake. But to uphold stability within the Ren.

She said that she forgave him as if she held nothing against the man. That she perhaps found something in him, but he could not tell what she was after. After all, he was still finding her existence surprising. After not feeling her within the Force for months he had felt lost. That she was more capable in a sense, she possessed skills and unique qualities he himself lacked in his own upbringing. Allowing himself to slowly becoming enveloped within her cold presence.

Recognizing that yes not even Vader's Sanctum was safe, far out in the expansion region within the boundaries of First Order space. The Supreme Leader's spies were everywhere, leading her from the archives, it connected to a turbolift. The Castle had a vast network of passages and rooms built around a design to which he only thought of as Sith in nature. Even when doing more research that it was built around a dark side nexus. Leading her to the various corridors leading her to a platform, connecting to a lift that led to the place where he had gathered the powerful Mustafar Crystals to power his Lightsabers. Finally reaching there slowly, the ash from the neverending volcanic eruptions falling as they usually did.

Finally reaching the spot walking along the path slowly to avoid any lava splashes, they stopped upon a hill overlooking a lava river, below upon the banks of the lava river shown pieces of red and orange crystallizations, hardened over the years by lava grown crystals. On none other than the place where Vader was born. Kyrel looked to the young woman and finally asked aloud. "What is it do you wish to speak of Decitus?"

[member="Samka Derith"]

"What is it do you wish to speak of Decitus?"

"My desire for an ice cream. Something cool would be nice," she smirked at the man. It was true, out here they were less protected from the heat of Mustafar. Her hair was beginning to stick to her forehead from just this relatively short walk to the hill top.

"But jokes and teasing aside, you should have been informed, Kyrel. At the very least kept in the loop after all, you have been a loyal and indispensable soldier since you joined our ranks to the point where you are a master of the order." She spoke plainly, suddenly sounding more authoritative than she had during the rest of their meeting. "These needless secrets from those who've proven themselves trustworthy is unwise. It leads to circumstances like your unfortunate time as this so-called 'Steward' of Ren and you get the backlash. If you had merely been informed then things may have proceeded differently but I was forbidden to say." She stopped short of directly criticising Sieger, not knowing Kyrel's reaction if she did, but the implication would be obvious.

"Tell me, Kyrel, to what purpose do we serve?" She asked quizzically. "What is the end goal of a Knight of Ren?"

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

The burning heat of Mustafar was nothing to Kyrel, he had found it oddly comforting rather than the pain he and the cold of Durasteel within that of a suit that had kept him alive. His memories of such a suit were where he had felt that he was Kyrel Ren. That the man before him, Thomas Kyrel was replaced when the mask was put on. Now Human he still found himself missing his suit, it provided him isolation from the outside world, and intimidation to his enemies. Yet despite all that, despite more power that he had gained when his flesh was restored thanks to the mixture of Kaminoen Technology and that of the Yuuzhan Vong, he had a chance to feel things such as the sweltering heat, but apparently Decitus was not used to such things even going as far to joke about it.

She then went from joking to a more serious tone, as if praising him for rising through the ranks. From that of a masterless Disciple to perhaps one of the most powerful and known Ren within the Order. Yet as she spoke she said that his actions were unwise, but not faulting him completely, but to those who had also lashed out at him, it sounded treasonous that Kyrel couldn't believe it. Decitus Ren, one of the most loyal of the Ren speaking out against the Supreme Leader's own actions for keeping the Ren in the dark. He raised his eyebrow slightly at her words, saying nothing as he listened to her carefully.

She proceeded to speak a question. One that Kyrel didn't know what to think of, asking what was the purpose both of them served. What was the purpose of a Knight of Ren? The answer to that shouldn't have seemed complicated, yet Kyrel didn't know what he would say next would be right or wrong, but more or less going back to what he has instructed years ago. "We are ultimately an extension of the Supreme Leader's will... His will is ours, ambition, power. No longer ruled by such we either serve in unity to the Supreme Leader, carrying out his very will or our lives be forfeit. The end goal of the Ren is by serving the Supreme Leader as the extension of his will, we thus serve the First Order and work towards the goal of bringing order to a chaotic galaxy." Kyrel waited anxiously for the words that would come next from her lips, whether it would be a scolding for not being entirely accurate or more of an answer, a deeper meaning provided by her very question.

[member="Samka Derith"]

Samka gestured back and forth with her head as Kyrel neared the end of his explanation, her expression telling him 'nearly'. "Ehhh... That is the expected answer, one I might have given a few months ago."

She tapped her chin, deep in thought as she considered her to express this to the man before her. If it were anyone else saying this to Kyrel Ren, they'd probably be in danger but the man seemed to hold a unique respect for her.

"I'd say that is close but there's one detail I'd consider changing." She wouldn't directly call it out but prod Kyrel in the correct direction. "For what reason do we serve the Supreme Leader, Kyrel? What does he represent? Why are we so devoted as to throw away our lives on his whim?"

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Kyrel raised an eyebrow, what was Decitus trying to get at. She found his meaning almost correct, shaking her head and saying that it was partially correct, his mind couldn't understand how it was wrong. It was ultimately what the Ren were led to believe. What many have been taught, they were nothing more than an extension of the Supreme Leader's will. That they had been drilled since initiation. The man started to suspect that there was something different, a meaning that Decitus was getting at with her cryptic meanings.

When she had finally asked why the Knights of Ren served the Supreme Leader, what did he exactly represented to the Ren. To Kyrel he could respond with several different answers. Ones that involved the very nature of the dark side. While his own beliefs came from Sith teachings. He would have supposed that the question she posed could be answered in different ways.

"He represents power, what we all hope to achieve by following in his example, he is or was undying, but in the end, he represents power, the ability to bring in a new era of order into the galaxy." Kyrel waited patiently for an answer as the lava continued running it's course down the river igniting the edges of smoldering obsidian on fire, before settling down only to ignite again.

[member="Samka Derith"]

"Hmm..." She gave a slight and slow nod. "Better," she said although still not sounding fully convinced. Granted it couldn't be expected that he'd immediately draw upon conclusions that took her a while to reach.

"Power..." She mumbled as she considered Kyrel's words, turning away from the man and towards the flowing lava below. "Is this the end result?" A rhetorical question. "Power is just the means to an end and what is that end?" Samka's head turned back to Kyrel and she batted her eyelashes. "Something for you to think on, I suppose."

She sighed and let a silence fall over the pair, wiping some sweat from her brow in the meantime. "Well you were the one to summon me and you haven't yet explained why. Why am I here, Kyrel?"

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Kyrel couldn't help but think on his own words, yes he had said Power... But Power could be crippling as well as it was a strength. The way she batted her eyelashes like a child, was either humorous for the Man, or an unsettling feeling due to her half insane nature. Yet he was the only one who perhaps saw that she was half insane, yet could see that she had been able to still grasp a sense of clarity of course. Which had made her unpredictable at times. He couldn't tell whether she had seen clarity one moment or if her sanity was lost to her, yet she always held an air of composure around her. Always focused and not to let her insanity get the better of her unlike him.

Then she brought up the subject of why he had even summoned her, what was his purpose for bringing her here, and now she was curious. Kyrel stopped his gaze and his pondering of the Lava rivers below the pair, to look back at Decitus as she wanted an answer and he would not disappoint her. Perhaps he was afraid of disappointing her.

"I summoned you here because I wanted to know that you were alive, now that I do know. I brought you here to make a request... Something that you may not be inclined on doing so easily. I may be a Master of Ren, but I have only gained that position by being nothing more than a weapon. I carry power. Untapped, raw power. Yet I find myself limited that I am not sure even old datapads are holograms are sufficient for learning more of the Dark Side, and even then you possess traits and qualities I do not. And even now I find myself lost, disillusioned and uncertain about my place within the Ren... Decitus I ask that you teach me... That you may know of a better path?" He finally said it, and thus waited for an answer from the Overlord which he so long admired and respected above all else.

[member="Samka Derith"]

"Hmm," Samka turned to the other Ren in thought. "Firstly, I think you underestimate yourself," she flashed the man a brief reassuring smile before assessing him with her wide, curious eyes. The responsibility and the commitment of a student were not something she had ever enjoyed. Her last student had been an unabashed failure, gallivanting around the galaxy pretending to be a Jedi as they spoke, and somehow she wondered how much of that blame should rest on her. Perhaps she wasn't the teaching type, her talents lay elsewhere.

She was about to decline when she paused upon catching Kyrel's eyes. Those corrupted, golden orbs. She wouldn't be building something from the ground up but reshaping something already built. Some small adjustments were all he needed really... And for what she was doing, an ally as powerful as this could turn into a great asset.

"Give me time..." She said slowly, a sinister smirk creeping onto her sweet features. "I have to think of the initial tests to be certain but I don't see why not. It could be quite a fun experiment for us both."

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

As they watched the lava river run it's course the ash ridden sky that was Mustafar created what seemed to him, a work of art. A beautiful piece that he seemed to enjoy watching, how the sun always tried to fight an endless battle against the ash clouds emitted from the volcanos. The Sun never withstanding to simply give in. He often thought of it as an ironic metaphor as to how the Light and Dark will always wage war. Part of the cosmic balance, and even Kyrel wondered what his place was within that balance. If his destiny would be nothing more than that of a weapon to be wielded, rather than the hand that wields the blade.

He waited anxiously for the answer that Decitus would give to his request if she saw value and perhaps purpose in reshaping him into something more, something that would give him purpose and allow him to reach his full potential. He almost dreaded what she would say, what was going on within that mind of her's. He knew that in some way she was ambitious, but he did not know if she still had loyalty to the Supreme Leader, then again he had not questioned her just yet on what had happened between now, and the final day of the Galactic War on Lothal.

When she said that she would think on it, that it would be fun for them both, he raised an eyebrow in surprise. He didn't think she would accept him just yet, or even give the notion a thought. Much to his surprise she did, and now who knows what would happen next. Nothing but silence for the moment until he spoke, a smile tugging at his very lips. "It is up to you Decitus, but I thank you. Perhaps you can give me a new purpose to seek in these strange times."

[member="Samka Derith"]

"A new purpose," she repeated his words with a smile on her face. A smile somewhere between comforting and sinister. "Yes. We'll find you something."

----

Naalol
Naalol was an insignificant little mountainous world. It offered nothing to nobody except a quiet place to live and some scenic views. If one liked mountains. This isolated village of settlers wasn't even recorded in the last Imperial census. Which is why their treason was missed.

This didn't need to be Imperial business. This only needed to be her business. As a result there were no Stormtroopers patrolling the village. No officers making notes or bureaucrats debating the solution. Instead there was only the terror of the Stenax. The large, demonic creatures swept through the village, rounding up men, women and children. Mostly humans. A few aliens. All weak. Except for one.

"Prophet of Vol!" The Stenax commander called out to Sam. The creatures revered her as a messenger of their God. She wasn't sure if their devotion was admirable or pathetic. But it was of use to her so she would not complain. A human woman was dropped at the Ren's feet. She was middle aged but of athletic build. Dirty black hair matted over an ebony face. She wheezed, looking up at Sam with confusion dashed with a hint of fear.

Or passed for fear from a Jedi.

"She killed 4 of my men," The Stenax growled, "and she didn't even have a weapon! She knows the magic, same as you!"

"Yet so much weaker," Samka murmured. "And you've had all these years over me to study, how shameful." Samka's tone was quiet. Mocking. Cruel and cold.

"Blood!" There mutterings from her brutal followers escalated into cheers and excited hollering, this was the point where they expected their prophet to execute the woman before her. Instead she held her hand up, signalling the creatures to cease their frantic chants.

The decision would not be hers to make. Any moment now, the man she summoned would arrive. [member="Kyrel Ren"]. This would be the first test of his character. The first she would see of him first hand in this situation. How would he carry himself? What would he do when she handed the situation over to him?

Kyrel had recieved the summons from an old friend, what she had sent in her holo was vague at best, it was a design of her's. To say the least it was surprising he thought to himself, sitting on board one of the Imperial Shuttles, still in service refitting much of the old Imperial and seperatist technology located on Mustafar, the shuttle was a dark red crimson, a modified Lambda class shuttle, combined with pieces of a Theta class, it was an effort at making use of what could be needed as he spent his time playing a little more than a despot in charge of a hermit kingdom.

Naalol was a world that even the Master of Ren had not heard of, and he was in awe by such a mountainous region that was before him. Watching as the shuttle made it's way to land at the outskirts of her location, two First Imperial Stormtroopers stayed behind to guard the shuttle, a red fist adorned their right shoulders, marking them as Imperial troops of the Crimson Hand, a project of his that had now been seeking to link up with other First Imperial splinter groups.

Approaching what looked to be little more than a primative village. It was as if Decitus had been busy. Doing what he did not know, it was so long since they had last spoken to one another, months, years perhaps? The Warrior Ren approached the village, dressed in his Raiment of the Vigilant, a Crimson cloak draped around him, billowed with each heavy foot step into the mud. His stride was intimidating as always, but something was different his body language had a sense of caution and curiousity. What she desired, why he was here he did not know. The silence between them was cut through the air by his words. "Decitus.... It's been a long time."

[member="Samka Derith"]

"Kyrel!" Her sing-song voice beckoned the older man towards her. "You're late! Or am I early? I can't quite seem to remember..." Sam put a finger to her chin in apparent thought. "Oh well, all that matters is that you're here!"

As he drew closer, the demonic Stenax began to gather. A few flew above, settling on buildings or ledges and watched while skulking in the shadows. Others merely watched inquisitively from the ground while a few snarling specimens squared up against the approaching Ren, rearing to their full heights to tower above even him.

"Oh don't mind them, they just don't like strangers all that much," Sam smiled pleasantly at Kyrel, the small, pretty girl's gentleness a deep contrast from the glaring monsters around them. "But they won't hurt a soul without my permission."

Sam stood upright and rested her hands on her hips as she looked the other Ren up and down. "Fancy stuff," she remarked with a nod to his attire. Hers remained a far more casual civilian skirt and shirt that wouldn't look out of place in any average town. She'd heard of his mission. Admirable. Perhaps she'd question him on it later but for now...

"Shall we get to business? This is a lovely little town," she gestured around, doing a full 360 turn on her toes. "It's a pity it's been a place of treason. It wasn't even registered in any First Order census. It must have been overlooked due to its insignificance. Thanks to this, it's made an ideal pit stop of people seeking to get in and out of First Order space, even a refuge for Jedi aligned with the Galactic Alliance. Like this one," she nodded at her lieutenant who kicked the bound woman forward. The Jedi woman coughed into the dust before rising to her knees, glaring up at Kyrel with distain.

"This is where you come in! I'd like you to make the hard decisions here. This entire town, tiny as it is on this insignificant pathetic planet, has been found guilty of treason your evidence is in front of you," she nodded at the Jedi on the ground. "I'm appointing you judge, Kyrel. What is your verdict on all of this?" Sam looked up at him, hardly able to hide the curiosity burning in her crimson eyes.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom