Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Noble, New Threads

Yeah he's a PC now. Which means he gets to have threads. So lets make some threads. Handy plot hook from the profile go:
  • Jedi Padawan: Aris is a Jedi Padawan, so stories about training or Jedi adventures will always work. He's still young, so they need to be appropriate for his experience.

• The Force: Aris can't use the Force outside his own body. This can create problems for him out in the field that he needs to overcome with different methods, or with help.

• Dueling: Aris' focus as a Jedi is on dueling, and he aspires to become a Jedi Battlemaster. Do you want to duel or perhaps train together with him? Maybe you can become his rival.

• Social: While Aris is introverted, he's not opposed to making new friends or acquaintances.
Alright now lets chat. If you got other ideas or something that works with the above, hit me up lets go.

Gatz is pretty good friends with Aris' mother and his master, and with Gatz now being at the temple, there's a pretty good chance of the two of them running into each other often.

I'm always available for a social thread. Gatz may not be able to teach Aris about the Force, but he would probably still look out for him. Especially since he's Valery's son.

Gatz is pretty good friends with Aris' mother and his master, and with Gatz now being at the temple, there's a pretty good chance of the two of them running into each other often.

I'm always available for a social thread. Gatz may not be able to teach Aris about the Force, but he would probably still look out for him. Especially since he's Valery's son.

I beat you up, ez. No wait, that's other characters. They can have a chat, I imagine. Not sure about waht but there could be something!

I suppose I could find some time to offer Aris Noble Aris Noble . I've been toying with the idea of writing again.

Oohh yes! :D That'd be awesome.

I can teach electric judgement if you are interested, Aris Noble

The Force: Aris can't use the Force outside his own body. This can create problems for him out in the field that he needs to overcome with different methods, or with help.

As mentioned in the OP here he can't use the Force outside his body. Electronic Judgement would be one of those abilities he can't use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom