Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff New Members & Massive Erotic Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, welcome to Chaos!

That probably got your attention, better than the “New Members Guide” or the 100th request for you to “read the rules” ever could.

Here at Chaos, we don’t do ERP. That stands for Erotic Roleplay, or writing literotica, or sexual fantasies. I know, how boring, super lame of a Star Wars forum to do that. But, its just simply fade to black here. Meaning you don’t write it out.

So if someone starts creeping on you, perving on you, report them. Nobody in this community is safe from disciplinary action on their accounts from creeping on new members. No Admin will ever creep on you, and if they do, report them too. But, new people, remember that consent exists. Other writers can express interest in you or your characters, but once you revoke consent to interact, it’s over. They must leave you alone, they will leave you alone.

And to top it off, I’d like to shout out to my fellas.

Guys, Act like you got a momma. We’ve had more than a hundred bans this year, people way worse than the pervs and creeps getting tossed. You really don’t want the smoke, learn to separate your sexual fantasies from your Star Wars ones.

Ladies, consent matters. Communication matters. You gals let us guys slide way too much. Report them. Chuck ‘em out, if they can’t abide by simple consent.

Lastly, New members, I know the experience you have. The road you’ve traveled before here. Clouted up, gated communities. Every other community a popularity contest. People protected by the Admins. We ain’t like that. We have a strong reputation not being like that. We get our critique, sure, but its often whispered because they know we tackle it head on. TLDR, you can report people here that aint acting right.

Again, welcome to Chaos! Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom