Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Take Two

'Lo there! I'm not technically new to the forum, as I had joined in early April of this year, but I never really got involved. I made two character sheets and posted a little, but that didn't take off into anything further and life decided to kick my ass a few weeks after starting.

Shit I dealt with includes missing five months of school due to two surgeries which left me bedridden and heavily medicated, an ongoing struggle with clinical depression and social anxiety, and a crazy bipolar ex-lover who locked themselves in their room for several weeks. Also [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] constantly asking me on Skype to come help with the dominion, damn it. Life had been beating me up for quite a while, but things seem to be stabilizing now and I should be here to stay. I'll find my own place in this little community hopefully.

I hope I can start roleplaying with you all soon! I'll try not to bite.

giphy.gif

Rapax

R
enjoy your self and its allright to bite....maybe a limb or to.... im getting too into character for my own good sometimes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom