Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Introductions

Jyran Ai'dan

J
Jyran Ai'dan here, I'm a tech-focused bounty hunter and agent, raised by Mando expats on Coruscant, and secretly adhering to the Resol'nare in his own way without letting on about his heritage.

Jyran Ai'dan

J
Would you like to do some type of intro thread or do you just wanna jump into our first thread when I get it up? We are still in the recruiting members phase
I am good either way, I can do an intro thread and then jump into the first thread, or if you want to focus on the first thread I can just jump in there.

Agent X

A
Welcome!

I will try to get our first thread up for sure soon. I had to do a LOA for a funeral

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Guess I'm here. Hi, I'm Red. Red here is a genetically modified and augmented supersoldier, created from scientific experiments. All his life he trained in combat, espionage, and a wide variety of other skills. He has quite a lot of experience in Black Ops and espionage, most notably as Chief of Secret Police for the Zweihander Union.

Glad to be here! I'm excited to see where this will go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom