Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member introduction thread

Ironwolf

Et in Arcadia Ego
Hey, welcome to Star Wars Chaos. Most of us despite being Star Wars geeks are Sci Fi aficionados so I think you will fit right in.

Feel free to ask any questions that might pop up.

That said, Join me in the Star Wolves as we raid the entire Galaxy for plunder. :D

Alndys

Mercenary, Artist.
Plunder? I'm not so good at plundering. But maybe I could follow your warpath a couple parsecs behind and clean up the wreckage?

Alndys

Mercenary, Artist.
Don't get it twisted - I'm no good-doer. I just look out for number one, and number one happens to not like pitched combat. Number one likes a nice, safe profit margin.

Alndys

Mercenary, Artist.
-looks at creds-

Eh. I'm doing alright. Let's just agree to stay out of each other's way. I won't raid your ship with a crew of pirates if you promise the same! ;)

Sparky

S
Commentary: welcome to what I personally call the organic orgy. Too much flesh, too little cutting edge killer droids.

Sidenote: I quite like this Ironwolf organic. He has got outstanding morals.

Ironwolf

Et in Arcadia Ego
@[member="Alna D'Lessio"] Haha and why would I promise something like that little lady? In this galaxy if you arent hunting...you are prey.

Specifically my prey.

Like the Doid said, I have outstanding morals. I always stand out because of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom