Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Map Discrepancies

In light of the new map there are some planets which have moved places for whatever reason.

Please post any discrepancies here using the following template.

Planet Name: (Link name to Wookieepedia article)
Current Location: (Describe or screenshot)
Suggested Location: (Describe or screenshot)
Reasoning: (Please provide evidence or reasoning why it should be changed.)

NOTE:
  • This is only for planets currently on the map. More are being added daily, and custom planets will begin being added once canon planets are set.
  • Currently we are only putting one planet per hex, requests involving multiple planets per hex will not be considered until we finish the first pass.
  • This is only for planets/moons. Other phenomena such as stations are not being added yet.
  • This thread is NOT for off topic or arguments. Please PM an Admin if you have concerns.
  • Site admins will review the posts in this thread and decide on whether or not to implement the request.
  • Do not tag any specific staff member.

Planet Name: Mandalore
Current Location: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/375838085755437069/553320968127381515/2019-03-07_14_59_38-Chaos_Galaxy_Map.png
Suggested Location: Put in the same Hex as Oyar'u while moving Oyar'u to Mandalores hex
Reasoning: As shown in the Old Map: https://i.gyazo.com/eef93007ba1b1b332a25230c377091ac.pngMandalore, if it is in the hex it is on the new map, would have been located in a 4 Planet hex, which did not exist on the old map. Therefore Mandalore should be in the Hex with Oya'ru, however due to the New Map rules, there is a 2 planet maximum. I propose that Mandalore be moved to a hex that is historically accurate to the Old Map and switch places with the custom planet Oya'ru in order to at least have one planet in the Hex that Mandalore is located in at the current - Or to add in one of the other Planets listed in the screenshot of the Old Map.
https://i.gyazo.com/4848837c4be5d6b8fd0af32db6121111.png

Planet Name: Anobis
Current Location: hex y-23
Suggested Location: Here
Reasoning: Anobis isn't on the map anymore despite ME has been domming the planet since February (with some distractions due to invasion.) As such, we propose moving it to Qiilura as that is a planet that ME dommed a few months ago (which made last months dom kind of useless.)

[member="Skorvek"]

Mandalore- We won't be using 'because it was like the old map' as a sufficient reason to move a planet. We have added Concordia (much like Nar Shaddaa and Trandosha in their respective hexes) to put another planet in the Mandalore hex for the moment. Other planets in the area will be assessed as we keep working. Keep in mind that even if a planet is not on the map does not mean that it is not there- both canon and chaos canon worlds still exist, the map is to highlight the most important ones in an area, so any planets you had you still control if they were in your sphere before but do not appear on the map now! :)

Anobis - Good planet with good wiki info, no issue adding it to the map and your placement is accurate to the galactic map. Added.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Nathema- This is a very close and we won't be moving Nathema just a single hex when it's in relative position. The screen shot does show how off Malachor is however so we are fixing that.
Trokien- Definitely in the wrong position, but the canon map shows above that hyperlane so we've fixed it based on that.

[member="Thorne"]
Rhigar, Kinoss - In canon, Chiss space is really bunched up compared to the rest of the galaxy. But there's also not a lot else to put up there instead. In a more crowded area of space we'd need to decline but there is some room to spread out here and get a few more planets added. These moves are within reason and granted.

The Redoubt- That location was already moved to the neighboring hex on a previous tweak, so you're good to go.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

While normally I'm not going to move a planet a single hex, there is room in that area to spread out, rather than double up with the additions of the new planets. No objections and done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom