Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Kid on the Block

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Hi.
Vanator here.

I joined this character into the CIS. There are too many little Sith factions for any of them to make well on the situation, the Republic are being greedy expleives xD and everyone else either wants to kill you or invade your neighbors for me to remotely want to join. Thus far this is the only cozy little self-interested Major faction left right now.

I'm primarily an alchemist and Dark side user. Please don't kill me. x.x

'Physically frail. Unaggressive. Overwhelming force best option. Upper torso blocks arm dexterity. One punch low, follow-up to chin. Retrieve blaster while target recoils. Two shots to sternum.'

Baby killer? Well...maybe. Depends on how much you irritate the Commander. Or how bored I get.

@[member="Særa Ayña Savan"] why kill you? You're more useful alive to the faction.
Alchemy, eh? Can't say that I don't like, but Strask has never seen a force-user in action. I wouldn't know what's going on.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Saera is the apprentice of several Dark Side masters and is the student of a weapon master. I don't think she'll be too worried about a blaster or a few punches. After all, looks can be decieving and one should never judge a book by it's cover. You judge it by the huge Sith Staff it's holding to your throat. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom