Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Imperial Security Bureau Recruitment Drive

Good afternoon, Chaos. I'll get straight to the point.

The New Imperial Security Bureau is an organisation made up of spies, informants or agents in service of the Empire of the Lost. Not to be confused with the Imperial Security Bureau of the Dark Empire. Seriously, we're not the same organisation. Ours is 'newer'.

Jokes aside, I am looking to recruit other writers to join me in the organisation. Somethings you might want to know before making yourselves an interested party:
  • My character Alicia Drey Alicia Drey is the Staff Director of the NISB. However, to the other Imperials in the Empire, they do not know that she is a Sith Lord. Therefore, anyone in the NISB would also not know that she is a Sith or even Force-sensitive for that matter. Please respect this guideline if you want to play a spy, officer or agent in the NISB.
  • The NISB is currently in the midst of a seditious conspiracy which threatens the very Empire it serves. This is because it has been infiltrated by the Order of the Sith Lords. Again, this is not a known fact but is at the centre of the current stories that the NISB is engaged with in the Empire of the Lost.
  • I am looking for writers/characters loyal to the Empire of the Lost. Imperials who support the agendas and philosophies of the Empire. Characters that would make my life difficult if they ever caught wind that I am up to no good.
  • Anticipate that there will not be much PvP. Lots of investigations, conversations, meetings, you know, spy stuff.
These are the positions available in the NISB at this time. You can write as if your character was in this position the entire time, or a new comer to the role. I don't mind. I'll go with whatever you want to write:
  • Deputy Staff Director: This is the second in command behind my character. A very important role for serious, long term characters.
  • Staff Sector Commanders: Ideally I would like to find three people to fill these roles. These guys would be in charge of entire sectors that the NISB oversights in the Empire, and would be in charge of hundreds of NPCs. This is the top brass of the organisation, the guys in charge.
  • Field Agents: These are the guys the NISB sends into the Galaxy to conduct missions. Probably the most fun role to have in the organisation. Lots of roleplay here.
  • Investigators: This role is pretty self-explanatory, isn't it? Definitely potential here to write a story of an Investigator picking up that something just isn't right in the NISB and begins an internal investigation that reveals the OSL has infiltrated the organisation.
  • Agents: These guys can be anything. Grunts in the organisation, basically the start off point. Want to play a spy but not quite sure where to start? We'll let the writing take you where you want to go.
Looking forward to your interest. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom