Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of previous experience with this subject, I've decided it's best of we hash everything out OOC following which we'll have an IC thread about it, depending on how we decide to go about it. Why? Because threads sometimes die, people leave, etc. and we can never quite finish what we started.

Also, considering how things went with the idea Petra head ICly, I've come to see that the best way to govern WoD in character will be the following:

Dual leadership in place of a single leader.

Governing party will remain as it was - council of clan leaders.

That said, lets go back to the first bit. What does this whole dual thing mean? What it means that, instead of bickering on leadership between light and dark where we all "agree to work with each other" but beyond that, best nobody meddle in with anyone else's. So here's the plan. Instead of going through all that again and again, we're going to work out a system of a light and dark leader. Together, these two people will be our representatives and leaders. They will work closely with the OOC staff. The general OOC details still remain with the OOC staff, of course. Think of this more as an election for the chancellor of the Republic sort of thing combined with a bit our world history of the Roman Empire. Lightsiders, turn to your lightside leader; same goes with the darksiders. Beyond that, their official work will be sorted out in time.

Also, re-election will occur earliest when one of the leaders goes MIA for a certain period of time or they themselves step down due to RL things and LOAs. Other than that, we can sort out time frames and the like.

The point here is not to mold WoD into a type of republic. But we need people to speak for the clans instead of everybody always rushing in no matter what (which can sometimes lead to interesting conversations in public that shouldn't be made in public).

Candidates!​

Lightside leader:
- Kytarra Hawk
- Elayne Hawk

Darkside leader:
- Lauda Cavataio*
-

*Since I won't be throwing in Satara's name, I will throw in Lauda's since the lightsiders do outweigh the darksiders in WoD. This also means that in no way will Satara meddle IC in this business, her place will remain solely in the Council of Clan Leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom