Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Hunt for Lightsaber Crystal who is Ready for there.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] okay I'll talk to Dom about this and see what we can come up with.

[member="Audren Sykes"] no its to get a crystal also to make a bond with more in the group.

[member="Barinthus E`ron"] Also this is to be a group thread with goals and mission that will be put into play later.

Also this is for all to get know some of the Masters and Council members...

[member="Xander Stanforth"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Domino"] I'll be working on getting this thread started this weekend if there is others that would like in on it you can get the younger ones involved as my own two padawn will be coming also.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

With the lack of approval for this mission form Xander's Combat Instruction Master Xander will not be participating in this mission.

Sorry guys maybe next time.

With all the One Sith activity around Ilum, I'd propose taking an Antarian Ranger (or two) with you in order to watch your backs while you meditate and do the voodoo that you do.

Plus, I can fly and navigate the ship so that the knights/masters can focus on interacting with the padawans during the duration of the trip there/back.

Just a thought, [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom