Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here!

Hi there! The name's Sorrel. I've been a Star Wars fan for a long while now, and I've started to look into Star Wars RP. I'm not new to forum rp's per say, as I've been doing it for years. I also have experience in stuff like DnD. Safe to say that all the information to absorb is certainly a bit intimidating but I'm hoping to enjoy this community! Found this website by simply googling 'star wars forum rp' and this was the first site that came up! Looking forward to rping with all of you!

Welcome! Its a lot to take in but people are friendly and will always help.

This is a good place to start:

Hi there! The name's Sorrel. I've been a Star Wars fan for a long while now, and I've started to look into Star Wars RP. I'm not new to forum rp's per say, as I've been doing it for years. I also have experience in stuff like DnD. Safe to say that all the information to absorb is certainly a bit intimidating but I'm hoping to enjoy this community! Found this website by simply googling 'star wars forum rp' and this was the first site that came up! Looking forward to rping with all of you!
Welcome to the amazing wonderful Chaos!!

We really hope for your stay to be fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom