Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Grey, looking for a good rp

Hi, [member="Ruby Rose"].

As far as I know, you need a certain number of posts before you can do that, but once you can, it's under My Profile > Edit My Profile > Member Title (on that first screen).

Beyond that, well, enjoy your time here. Unusual to see many Grey Jedi (and, for reference, that's more of an alignment than a Faction re: your profile!), but plenty of groups here like them, so you won't have any trouble!

Hey, welcome !
For new titles you can go ahead and request -two- new ones in the topic "Character creation " Pinned sub topic " Request Rank titles "
Writes are exempt from the 50 post req to request new titles.

And as for factions i say the Silver sanctum since you want to be a grey Jedi i suppose.
I myself am just apart of the Jedi academy =]

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Hello and welcome to Chaos!

Depending on what interests you, there are loads of factions to choose from :) If you're into more of the mysterious aspect of the force, that doesn't fit the standard generic bill of Sith or Jedi, I'd recommend the Primeval. We've got a lot to offer!

As for the title below your profile, you have to go to the Rank Title Request thread here. If you're using your writer account, you don't need a post count to get one :)

For the title above your profile, do as Tay said.

Ruby Rose

Every Rose Has its Thorns
[member="Teynara Jeralyr"], [member="Kitani Corandel"],

Thanks for the help everyone, I appreciate the help and i'll look into them.

Thanks for the suggestion Teynara on the faction, wasn't sure what to put as I hadn't picked one yet so I put that down as a start

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Sanctum and Alliance seem to be the best for neutral/grey Forcies, lately. If you want mercenary-type stuff, there's plenty. I'm in Typhoon Squadron and Reaper Company, which are both new, but there's also a Hutt Cartel.

Ruby Rose

Every Rose Has its Thorns
[member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Seems like we don't have enough Greys running around XD Just remember, once you go grey, theres no other way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom