Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Factory Global Rule #2

I'm not sure I like that rule too much.

In all honesty, wouldn't it make more sense to make the submission first and have it pending until all the details are described through roleplay before full approval status?

*shrug* okey doke, I just think that this has the potential of creating problems.

So then, if someone makes x number of threads, and then the submission is denied, does this mean they should roleplay it how it fails?

Hey actually, I just relieved my own worries. Carry on.

We are making guidelines vastly easier to understand for how to get submissions approved.

Edit: Transparency for approval is one of our top priorities concerning submission threads in the Factory.

Akio Kahoshi said:
I always waited for dev threads to post my submissions anyway, so this really does not affect me.
This was what I always did as well or if an item might not require a dev thread. Still it is not a bad rule... Just saying what most of us already did or knew. Good job on you guys I say and keep up the work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom