Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Faction: The Deathwatch

I will find you and I will capture or kill you @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member="RC 212"]

Verz Horak said:
I will find you and I will capture or kill you @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member="RC 212"]
Doubtable.

Thadd Zarr

T
When you kill a character @[member="Verz Horak"] does the character get deleted or removed from active duty?...

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
A question to deathwatch, do you idiots really think the Sith will let you keep control of the Mandalorian Sphere if you help them?

Even if they do, for some reason, do you honestly think you'll be allowed any kind of a leash?

I'll tell you what RC, Get your guys to rejoin us, at least temporarily, and help us hold Mandalore...and after it's all over I will meet you in honorable single combat for the title of Mand'Alor. If you win, I disappear with my husband, and you get the throne.

Thadd Zarr

T
*eyes widen... pulls out a bag of popcorn *

This is going to make for a soap opera one day!

Alliera Nakamura said:
A question to deathwatch, do you idiots really think the Sith will let you keep control of the Mandalorian Sphere if you help them?

Even if they do, for some reason, do you honestly think you'll be allowed any kind of a leash?

I'll tell you what RC, Get your guys to rejoin us, at least temporarily, and help us hold Mandalore...and after it's all over I will meet you in honorable single combat for the title of Mand'Alor. If you win, I disappear with my husband, and you get the throne.
Yes, because you clearly have a good track record of meeting people in "honorable single combat."

Thadd Zarr

T
I wonder what the other more... experienced mandalorians think about this internal strife... hahaha.... *keeps plopping in popcorn*

Alliera Nakamura said:
that was a trap by apparatus, who had no rightfully claim to Mandalore, and he brought a friend.
Now you're just being silly.

Nowhere does it say you must be Mandalorian to challenge the current Mandalore for their title. All that is said is that the Mandalore must have the support of Mandalorians to keep the title. How can you possibly say it was a trap? He challenged you to single combat in front of all your Mandalorian cronies. You refused on faulty reasoning and called in four gunships and an orbital strike. If there's anyone who could be accused of rigging a trap for someone, it would be you.

The fact that he had a friend there is completely irrelevant, considering he only did anything when your gunships showed up.

Hutuun'Kyramud said:
All of this is ridiculous. Kyr is leaving permanantly from the Mandalorian Sphere. He shall now be the Godly Beskar Warlord of the Tusken Tribes.
But Death Watch...
hutuun pls

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
Ashara Zavros said:
We'll see how this goes...What changes this New Mandalore brings.
lets just say that deathw
Tyrin Ardik said:
Now you're just being silly.

Nowhere does it say you must be Mandalorian to challenge the current Mandalore for their title. All that is said is that the Mandalore must have the support of Mandalorians to keep the title. How can you possibly say it was a trap? He challenged you to single combat in front of all your Mandalorian cronies. You refused on faulty reasoning and called in four gunships and an orbital strike. If there's anyone who could be accused of rigging a trap for someone, it would be you.

The fact that he had a friend there is completely irrelevant, considering he only did anything when...
It's a Sith Lord, I'm not stupid...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom