Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Faction Categories: 'Major Factions' and 'Subfactions'

Originally brought up by [member="Lilin Imperieuse"] in this thread - and one that the Staff team found kind of a no-brainer - the Faction Directory under the Factions tab will now feature a Major Factions section in which any MF may be listed, along with a Subfaction section for those that fall into this category.

This is to allow easier access to the faction pages of major factions and subfactions without having to sift through the entire library of factions.

While a faction can only be listed under one category at a time, it's usually rather easy to deduce which alignment a faction belongs to (Sith is Dark Side, Republic is Light Side, Mandalorian Clans is Neutral, etc). Any Faction Admin may change which category their faction belongs to, so it will be up to each major faction to make the change themselves.

And although it goes without saying, if you're not a major faction you may not list yourself as such. Same goes for subfactions.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Can you explain how to make the change? I don't see a 'Major Faction' toggle or dropdown in the Faction CP? When I click "Add Faction" on the Major Factions tab, it seems to be prompting me to create a new faction -- or am I reading that wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom