Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Faction Admins! Big Plans! Hi!

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Hey folks :D

After a massive and excellent series of dominions, we own a lot of territory and assets. Here's our current state of affairs:

• Tarika/Isis has gone on LOA, and we thank her for her excellent service as Faction Admin.
  • Spencer Jacobs has chosen to focus on her Admin duties, and so she's handed faction ownership to me.
  • To replace these two excellent people, who will continue to help the faction grow, we've created two new Faction Admins: @[member="Jared Ovmar"] and @[member="Sargon Vynea"]. Both have contributed to the faction like crazy, both have vision, and we're glad to have them aboard.
  • We've recently concluded the Dominion of Yalara, giving us some stygium, and are currently accepting image suggestions for a new line of stealth small transports and stealth fighters.
  • We're about to conclude the Dominion of Rakata Beta and @[member="Dranok Lussk"]'s wedding to a Rakata princess!
  • The Dominion of Dasid Anya has just begun to kick into gear as our competitors enter a huge, three-dimensional, variable-gravity maze! Jump in and have fun.
  • Our next major dominions are coming up -- just wait and see the crazy crap we're going to pull off! For one thing, we intend to build our own fortress/Force temple, and soon. And it'll be customized by all of you.
  • Congratulation to @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] for meeting the requirements to get my vote for Master. His Master nomination will be up shortly.

On a personal note, thank you all for being a really excellent faction. Keep training each other and working together, and we'll see how far we come!

Matreya

*cries in joy* I DONT CARE IF HE GETS NOMINATED NOW, THE SIMPLE ACT OF A NOMINATION

*collapses in exhaustion* man...I need a drink...

Lol just getting one nomination...such a feeling of accomplishment. Legitimately the biggest I've felt since I started RPing

Edit: Lmfao of course I mean specificically pertaining to RPing also lol.

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] and @[member="Jared Ovmar"]

If you break anything, and I mean anything, then I'll be strapping you to a jury-rigged jetpack with a course set for a sun.

Jk :p But seriously, try not to fool around too much with this authority. As for decisions, Me and Ashin get the final say in faction-wide issues/events. Don't hesitate to PM me if you don't know what to do either.

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]
Going to war requires the approval of 2 Faction Admins and you'll have to make sure the rest of the team is informed. Plus war is pointless in terms of the Treaty of Ithor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom