Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Faces.

[member="Kale Xeros"]

And here was the destination. After a long flight through lightspeed, Krest had taken Kale to the Temple of the Grey currently on Yavin in Mando space. Seemed like a good idea, as this was the goal all along when he had first felt Xeros's signature. With a loud yawn as he stretched, he'd go to poke the boy's cheek. "Time to get up kid, we're here."

He wouldn't wait for Kale to get up, rather just step out to get back on solid grounds. Oh how he hated the idea of flying and what not, especially sense he himself couldn't fly. With a shudder, he'd piratically jump from the ships door to the ground. Now was a matter of gathering the rest of the Grey.

The ride had been one of the best KAle had ever had, and he didn't even dream he was so exhausted. Feeling something poke him in his sleep the young man turned his head away from Krest before his eyes finally creaked open almost bloodshot. "What already? I thought I just went to sleep?" Kale admitted as he stood stretching and looking around for [member="Krest"] to see he was already gone. Making his way to the exit he saw Krest exit the ship and promptly followed landing next to the Zabrak. "Where are we?"

"Order of the Grey. My home, and if you want, yours." Krest glanced back to [member="Kale Xeros"] , waving a hand to the temple ground. It was a new place, that much was for sure. Plants grew young around the tall pillars leading to the buildings interior. "We're going to make a quick stop up. Got a place I think you'd enjoy the most."

"Considering I've lost my home two times over I guess I can give it one more shot. I think this may be for the best." Kale said looking around the temple grounds. It wasn't as grim as the place The Black Hand had used as their temple and had nowhere near the feeling of malevolence. Looking over at [member="Krest"] as he said that their was a place he thought Kale would enjoy he visibly paled. "Please no more waterfalls."

"Ha, nah. Not a waterfall, trust me." The Zabrak would lead on, taking [member="Kale Xeros"] to the one place made for peace. The lightside Nexus of the Grey, the garden. Upon reaching the top of the temple there would be nothing but lightside energies emanating from the plants themselves.

Entering the garden Kale was met by wave upon wave of lightside energy it bathing his body and relaxing himIt was something he was not used to coming from a hard life in the mines of Kessel then joining a group of DArk jedi Kale had never actually understood what the lightside was. "Well this is different." He said to [member="Krest"] . Strolling into the middle of the garden Kale opened himself completely to the force allowing it to flow through him and cleanse him. His exhaustion had completely dissapeared. For one of the first times KAle was at peace. "You're right I do like this." He admitted to Krest.

"Good, well. Here is a good place for you to stay and meditate. I'll be teaching you about balance soon enough." He smiled to [member="Kale Xeros"] , nodding once. "I'll be bringing in some others for you to meet when you are more.. At home I suppose."

"You don't have to worry about the balance. I was at least taught that much by my old masters. I was taught how to use my emotions to fuel my force abilities as well as how to work with the force. It just seems that using your emotions produces greater results faster." Kale said his arms spread wide till he cut his ties to the nexus. The sensation left his body but he could still feel it waiting to be let back in. "As far as nexuses go this is the only lightside one I've been to but it's great. Thank you for showing me this." He said turning to [member="Krest"] a smile sitting on his face.

Krest nodded once to [member="Kale Xeros"] before waving a hand. "Meditate here while I go fetch some people. And the Grey does have a Darkside Nexus, but it is locked away from padawans and outsiders. Until you are formally accepted, you cannot go down there. The Dark can warp the mind, and the Grey are about making sure that doesn't happen."

Shivering as [member="Krest"] mentioned a Darkside Nexus, Kale felt a sudden chill retreat down his spine. "Alright, no rush." He said to Krest as he sat crosslegged on the ground and closed his eyes opening himself back to the force. It wasn't that he hated dark side Nexus' ti's just that he'd been around more then his fair share and knew how they felt. Kale had felt the power they offered and even drew off of it at one point letting it power him. Nonsurprisingly the Lightside nexus was the complete opposite. Kale felt at one with everything as the force flowed into every pour of his body. It lacked the burning sensation that the dark nexus' gave off when you utilized their power.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Krest"] [member="Kale Xeros"]

Alex yawned from where she napped un- i mean sat under the tree in the center of the garden, rubbing her eyes as she noticed the entrance of someone new and someone old. Her eyes slowly adjusted, focused, and brightened with her smile as she looked at the two standing there, her arms spreading as she spoke. "To what do i owe the honor of the visitation of Krest and... whos the new guy?"

[member="Kale Xeros"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Maleus"]

"This is Kale, actually. I found him when he was trying.. Well. He can explain if he wants to. But.. First." Krest would turn, raising up a hand. A friend should be here by now, after all. This is where he told him to meet. "Maleus, get here."

Pulled the gray cowl bordered with black stripes away from his face. "Here I a-." He'd stop mid-sentence as he eyed the people who had amassed. Both of the slender brow's on the male raised. "What?" He looked dumb-founded, in fact so great was the surprise that he back-pedaled a bit.

But as time progressed it seemed as if he was forgotten. "Had I known my presence was something easily forgettable I would have tried to make a lasting impression." It was an obvious joke, one that was obviously an attempt to save face at this most awkward situation.

[member="Krest"]
[member="Kale Xeros"]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Maleus"] [member="Krest"] [member="Kale Xeros"]

Alex blinked, looked at Krest, and slowly stood up as she spoke. "Krest, i apologize for my next actions." She slowly walked towards Maleus, stopping two yards infront of the man and lifting a hand as suddenly the other would feel something trying to drag his feet out from under him. If he was unable to stop it he would soon find his body dangling over the edge of the temple with Alex face to face with him. "Excuse me, who said you could come back." She said in a chillingly cold and calm voice, added in with a smile showing she was still happy to see her old student but also serious.

Looking over at the silver haired women as she spoke Kale nodded his greetings he hadn't even noticed she had been there. With Krest introducing him, Kale was actually about to admit how Krest had found him but was interrupted by the presence of another man. It was almost as if Kale could feel the tension in the air the moment he entered. Freezing completely he stopped and watched what happened next.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] @Maleus @Krest

"You kno-" Nope, he wouldn't have enough time to finish speaking. His feet struggled to adhere to the ground he loved so dearly, it's grip was obviously usurped by Alexandra's telekinetic prowess. He now floated a few inches away from the edge, suspended over nothingness, no that was entirely true, there was land below but it would most certainly kill him if he were to fall at this height.

"While I did not expect to see you here.. I am glad to see you... Well, the side that wouldn't let me fall into this abyss. Feru-.. Krest... Lead me here..."

He didn't seem to be overtly afraid but it wasn''t because he thought he could survive the fall. Rather it was because he didn't believe she would allow him to fall to his doom. That being said the beads of sweat that rolled down his brow was from him being nervous because he was still in harms way.

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px][member="Krest"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.4444446563721px][member="Kale Xeros"][/SIZE]

Krest kept back and watched, offering a shrug to the boy known as [member="Kale Xeros"] . It was best to let [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] do her thing, even at the cost of [member="Maleus"] 's safety. Mostly because he wouldn't let his fellow Zabrak get harmed.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Kale Xeros"] [member="Maleus"] [member="Krest"] [member="Maka Sumoto"](@hijinks) [member="Tipau"] [member="Javik Quar-Kai"] [member="Krafurk Maris"] [member="William Seraven"] [member="Myla Mireya"] [member="Veino Garn"] [member="Ella Nova"] [member="Saran Drast"] [member="Erin Ecthelion"] [member="Saryana Lynae"] [member="Cain Laatl"]

"Hmm... Krest, it seems you are not the only blast from the past that i am seeing... And Maleus, im still kicking so ya... welcome back though my friend." She smiled and patted his arm before, turning and walking away, lowering him back onto the roof top garden that had become the lightside nexus of the temple. With that she rolled her head and wondered where her own new additions were, Those being Will and Saryana... infact she wondered where everyone in the order was and with that she sat down and let her mind broadcast a message best she can, taking almost a full dozen minutes having to go from mind to mind calling them to the room. 'Everyone, too the Garden Nexus, please.'

I let out a small yawn as I walked over, flicking my tail behind me. It was taking me a while to get used to this new life. There wasn't anyone to steal form. hell, there was hardly any excitement for me at all. "Aye? I was asked to come and now I'm here.... what for?"

[member="Krest"]

Maleus sighed hardily as his feet graced the ground. "Yeah, about that.... You weren't just saying that so I'd go away, were you?" His left brow rose skeptically but the smile didn't leave his face. It was strange seeing Krest and Alexandra together considering the only interactions he saw between the two was when the two were about to engage in combat.

But it was assumed by him that they had history together. He'd make his way to the garden taking great care to lift the cowl over his features again.

[member="Krest"]
[member="Kale Xeros"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom