Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private New Faces In New Places

jeditemplebanner.png

Tag: Rahla Tis Rahla Tis

Z9U36lL.png

“Really,you think so?” Ko questioned, not because he didn’t believe Rahla. But more so because other Padawans seem to think exploration and astrocartography were pretty boring and lame. “I always got the impression from other Padawans. Jedi Guardians always seem to be more the role people like to strive for. Not that I would blame anyone for wanting to.”

Jedi Guardians were likely the most “flashy” of the order with their more direct and heroic approach to conflict and justice that young and aspiring Jedi wouldn’t want to grow into. “Hmm who knows, maybe you and I might make a good team later on down the road. If I can get good at navigation and you with research and archaeology we could likely uncover a whole lot of stories huh?” Ko mused out loud, entertaining the idea of working together in the future and sharing the thought with Rahla.

GADividerBlue.png

"I think.. Yeah. That could be fun, yeah. Ancient civilizations hold so many stories to be read and enjoyed that sometimes just get forgotten! I don't want those to be forgotten. You know?" Now she was just excited. This subject, this idea, it was her favorite thing asides from her own stories. The tales ancient civilizations could have were as good as any storybook she held. "I'm not really a pilot, but that'd be.. I'd really like that."

Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

jeditemplebanner.png

Tag: Rahla Tis Rahla Tis

Z9U36lL.png

The Kel Dor couldn’t help but smile a bit as Rahla seemed to get a lot more passionate about discussing history and stories. Seemingly breaking through her rather icy attitude. “Haha, well it’s like you said, goals are good to have. So maybe that can be something to look forward to after achieving knighthood right?” Ko replied before adding. “Yeah I get that, I don’t imagine many people want any history to be lost to time. Do you have any particular kind of stories or history that interests you the most?”

GADividerBlue.png

"It's an idea, yeah." Maybe that was her goal. She smiled a little softer towards herself mostly, already imaging something along those lines. Her, in a hat rescuing priceless artifacts that belonged in a museum. Yeah, that could very well be her life.

"Legends and myths, mostly. The more fantastical the better, I think. There's so much wonderment to be had in the galaxy."

Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom