Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Dominion Rules and Belsavis

So with the new rules we can hit a Tier 3 Dominion of 150 posts and gain an entire hex!

Looks at Belsavis.

Look at how many planets there are in that hex.

We need to do this! We might invite a rebellion, but we're willing to invade for one planet, so I'm damn well up for fighting for 11!

Suggested objectives:

Mount an assault on http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Tomb

There is an http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_terentatekand other Sithspawn that have been awoken and need to be destroyed.

A legion of: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Esh-khahave awoken and need to be returned to their slumber or an alternative facility.

The http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/World_Razerhas awoken and wishes to negotiate for its release. (I can RP the World Razer as it tries to bargain for its release)

The Vanguard have set up an orbital station. Pilots and fleet members of the Alliance must destroy it.

What do you all say?

[member="Ayden Cater"] ?

TIER 3

Post Requirement For Completion: 150
Any Member Can Join: Yes.
Any Minor Faction Can Join: Yes.
Gains: Entire Hex
Maximum Dominions A Major Faction Can Complete Per Month: 1
Targetable by Rebellions: Yes.
Thread Age Limit For Rebellions To Be Initiated: 14 Days.

Thread Age Limit For Rebellions To Be Concluded: 60 Days.

Objectives:
A: In space no one can hear you playing really loud rock music in your cockpit
the-finalizer-first-order-star-destroyer-star-wars-the-force-awakens-space-battle.jpg

A Vanguard fleet comprising of:
1 Retribution class Star Destroyer
1 ISDII Star Destroyer
Numerous Cruisers
A swarm of TIE Fighters and Bombers
Having initially pushed the Vanguard from the system they have returned with a larger fleet to drive the GADF back. Destroy the command ship and send them packing. Any more capital ships that can be disabled and prevented from escaping is a bonus.
B: But on the ground we can all heard you scream like a girl
gWNg1OX.jpg

The Vanguard have broken into the The Tomb – an ancient Rakata prison - to gather specimens for their Sithspawn experiments. Now the tombs are full of Sithspawn released and causing mayhem. This must be contained before they can spread to any populated areas. A number of the Vanguard’s version of the TechnoBeast (see gif above) have been left in the area and at the heart of the horde is an Ancient Terentatek.
C: Or if you’d like a generic Villain that isn’t made of the stuff of nightmares…
The Vanguard also managed to unlock the Esh-kha from their stasis units. Their leader Broken Fang has every intention of releasing the rest of his people and starting a new crusade to wipe the vermin species from the galaxy.
D: Negotiations with the devil
Down in the lowest levels of the Tomb, the World Razer has decided to make another bid for freedom. It seeks an audience with the Alliance to barter for its freedom. Tag me and I’ll RP the World Razer. It appears as a great green hologram of something like a death star.

E: Bring Your Own Objective

Noire Vanya Tal

N
Let's try and finish this before the month is over guys!

We can get this done in three days!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Noire Vanya Tal said:
Let's try and finish this before the month is over guys!

We can get this done in three days!
I'll write up a short story with a BYOO objective and break it up into individual posts. See how much of it I can throw up by Friday.

No promises. Lulz. :D :p

I asked this question earlier today, but I'm not sure if that is the right question.

But now that I see Ayden Cater has stepped down from his Faction Administrative duties, I've been left wondering how willing the Galactic Alliance would be to see a Rebellion story line form around here? There is no IC group yet, but my plan is to steer the people interested in seeing a Rebellion happen to form a Rebellion specifically tailored to the most ready and willing faction on the map.

Since it seems you're going for Tier Three (or at least it would appear that way on initial examination), is this even a storyline where a Rebellion would even make sense?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Triam Akovin"] - Rebellions don't need to make sense. Once we hit Tier 2 the thread is open to anybody, for any reason. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom