Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Direction

Darth Vindictus

D
Originally, I had created my Sith character as a bit of a fresh little galactic explorer. He did not know what he was doing, barely survived his first real encounters with danger, and was attempting to find his place in a wider galaxy. However, after a few overnight shifts at work where I had nothing but time to think, I decided I wanted to try something different. Now, he is a bit more along the lines of a proper Sith, insane as all the best ones are, and with a dark vision that even he does not fully understand. He is now looking to set out into the galaxy and begin making a name for himself, as he journeys towards a destination that is always just around the corner, but never visible.

So, Darth Vindictus, a name I got a lot of help in choosing, is looking for some people. Friends to help him in his journey, to stand by his side and create something new. Enemies, to stand in his way and serve as character tests and story development. Then everyone else, who depending on the current mood of the day could fall into either camp. If you might be interested, please let me know! I got plenty of ideas brewing, and would be more than willing to explore many more stories if anyone wanted to work together.

Emorin Tain

Sith sith sith... They sound too scary and yet few things are there to pose some real challenge! If you are up to a somewhat more deep dark exchange of blows, id be more than happy to bring over my Athysian boy and make some noise! Heresy? Deep Cults? Ancient secrets? Straight out ruthless business? Anything that a Sith can call a worthy challenge!!! ^_^

Id be happy to throw my athysian boy over to cause some noise if you would be down having some dark cults challenge your sith for some challenging or epic (if you would drive it that way!) stories to share when you get back to Kaas! :)

Darth Vindictus

D
I will never turn a wonderfully worded challenge like that down! I can certainly dig the idea of challenging, or being challenged by, some cult like organizations. Would keep me on my toes as I get things rolling. If you want to talk further details feel free to hit me up!

Irratar Hemstagon Irratar Hemstagon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom