Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New day, new Guild

Kur

K
Hello, fellow Hunters.

My name is Sidon Eshe, and I will be the new acting leader of the Bounty Hunters' Guild. You may have noticed there's been some changes, but also some legacy kept. As recruitment increases and our numbers begin to climb, we'll begin expanding what's in the Guild forums and really begin making a name for ourselves as a faction.

Begin recruiting, hunters.

The biggest changes:
  • The Guild no longer focuses on individuals. Contracts can now be completed solo or with teams. Enjoy RPing with your fellow Hunters!
  • New benefits from being with the Bounty Hunters' Guild; check out what services are now on offer here, because they are definitely more lucrative than previously, so make sure to use them as part of your membership!
  • The Guild will be holding NPC'd contract events; these will be for hunter development, interest and reward gain, to assist everyone involved. These will involve dangerous contracts, and require teams, so let these serve as a good opportunity for the experienced to show the new how it's done!
  • Legacy systems (thanks to Arekk for his original ideas) have been reworked, retooled and re-imaged. Check them out, get familiar, begin spreading the word to fellow RPers to help us get involved with the galaxy.
  • Active recruitment is now in effect. We want members, so if you know friends or RPers who might be interested in either making a hunter or providing contracts, contact them and arrange it - being proactive gets results!
  • More suppliers than ever! I am working extensively with companies to sign up to the corporate sponsor program, which will get you - and other hunters - equipped in some seriously amazing gear.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. And I look forward to cracking skulls and taking names with you, hunters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom