Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New CJ's and a brief clarification on no-dev.

So we have two new Codex Judges!

Please welcome [member="Marcus Itera"] (I'm a little late to the game here as he just finished his 2 week probationary period but better late than never!) and [member="Kaili Talith"]

I also wanted to give a small clarification on the no-dev as far as the Codex is concerned. Codex will be implementing no-dev, but not until the Factory re-opens. This is in an effort to keep things on the same page across the forum and to give us time to work in the background to get Codex ready for the full implementation of no-dev. At this point in time, anything that requires dev as a rule within the Codex Rules and Regulations still needs said required dev. This includes Master-ranked NPCs, A-quality NPC units, Force Nexus and Restricted Materials related subs, and any others listed in the rules. My Judges have been instructed to judge all other submissions that do not fall under dev requirement by rule based on the idea of no dev; to ask for balance, clarity, and thorough explanation.

If you are confused about this please feel free to ask for clarification here or in Codex Discussion.

~ Mahet

aoG03rJ.gif

Liliane

L
[member="Marcus Itera"], [member="Kaili Talith"]

Congrats to both of you! Well deserved! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom