Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Character

Hello all,

I've just made this character and I'm looking to see if anyone has a Open Role play that I could write with or if anyone would like to write with me. He's a Sithy type character, with a pretty ugly face :p and a bodysuit (like Vader) to live.

It's not necessarily 'about' anything. It is Blakes first thread as well and while it started as a simple diner thread at a restaurant some chick came and set a bomb and there is a Sith Lord and Vampire about to go at it here soon. Blake just got rid of the bomb and has this weird thing going on with her that is kind of making her a target to other force users and such. Fun stuff.

Frankly we are all just excited to see where it goes.

[member="Marcus Wolf"]

Would you be interested in doing an RP with me? I'm a character similar like you,but I am a Disciple of Ren,who is also a Cyborg,and wears a Suit like Vader's but the way i established it was the suit was another Design for Vader by Doctor Cylo from the Vader comics.

[member="Marcus Wolf"]

Perhaps since our characters are so much like Vader maybe they seek more about the Ancient Sith Lord, Perhaps an adventure thread to Bast Castle on Vjun,the Sith's personal retreat where we could also find a few items that belong to him like his old TIE Advanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom