Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Character

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Circe Savan"] If I ever hear you are alone with my child, I will drop a star destroy on your head and that is after I kill and resurrect you for each second with her, plant.

@[member="Minerva Vessia"] @[member="Elayne Hawk"] - there is some trace Dathomirian blood in the Vessia line

We could find out. It would be hilariously fun and I could teach little @[member="Minerva Vessia"] all about the force and what it can do to the body.

@[member="Dharma Vessia"]I am still welcome to play with her yes? So much fun the three of us could have.

@[member="Dharma Vessia"] ~licks and hugs her Mommy~

@[member="Circe Savan"] My Mommy can get really over protective of me. ~remembers the time when she fell down and broke her arm and how badly her Mommy fused over it~

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] *licks and hugs Shinju*

@[member="Elayne Hawk"] *licks and hug Elayne*
:D

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
@[member="Circe Savan"] For one that said was trained by Emperors and is a Sith Lady, you don't know much... If you do mess with my child in a way I don't like, I'll teach you very quickly how my threat is very possible.

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] Yes, she is a demigoddess over your homeworld ;) yay for cults :p

@[member="Elayne Hawk"] I know my sister and myself won't set foot on Dathomir... last time a Vessia was on Dathomir, they had to flee the planet and change their names because their mother (grandmother for the younger ones) killed siblings, nephews, nieces, and were gunning for them too.

@[member="Minerva Vessia"]

Building forts(out of reappropriated supplies), playing dress up, playing pranks, training, racing, tag, anything reallly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom