Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New character, new life!

Hey guys,

I just made this new character and I honestly have no idea what I want to do with him... I have no bio on the sheet for two reasons. Primarily that I couldn't really grasp one right now and that I'm not very good at writing them. So I'll give a quick rundown of my character:

He's a former farmer with hunting talents, an excellent tracker, decent with a rifle and a bit more talented with a melee weapon but by no means a fighter as of yet. He's sort of an honest fellow despite his reserved racism and skepticism towards anything that doesn't align with his thoughts, and has a tendency to understand people but is shy in social situations. Of course I suppose you can learn a bit more about him through the bio as I do feel like I gave a pretty detailed list of Strengths/Weaknesses.

Anyway, if anyone has an idea for my character or wants to pitch a faction/band of merry folk his way then go for it.

Just know this:

• I don't want him to become a Jedi: At least not right away.
  • Not big on Sith: Sorry guys, I love you all but I don't do well when roleplaying Sith -- I have a bad habit of using force lightning in response to everything. I mean 'everything' ;)
  • Don't want to be a mando: Despite being born on a Mando world, I so far have not been very interested in Mando roleplay.
  • No pirates, smugglers, or criminals: I have enough of those.

Perhaps there's a reason why he isn't a farmer anymore? Like, maybe... His family was killed by a local gang or small-time crime cartel. Something tragic, you know? gives you an opportunity to make in-depth posts about his inner struggles and his thoughts and views of everything after he lost something so dear to him. Just food for thought. :)
[member="Zun of Concord Dawn"]

[member="The Cartographer"]

Thank you for the tip. I thought as much in the initial conception but I have too many characters with a past like that.

In FACT! One happens to be in a particular predicament thanks to The Cartographer :p

Throm Fett

T

Becoming an imperial, republic, or protectorate soldier may suit you to get your character started, this could start some challenging positions such as your fear for death.

Throm Fett

T

If you ever need armor or weapons crafted, I am more then interested in providing this service provided you have the credits :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom