Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Character, interesting concept, need ideas and threads

So Zaesthaoh here, or Zae as some call her, is a Ghostling. Not only that, but she is also a Mandalorian. She was recently adopted into Clan Vizsla, and although she is at the age where most undergo their Verd'gotten, she is still in bajuur. I need ideas for what to do.

So Zaesthaoh here, or Zae as some call her, is a Ghostling. Not only that, but she is also a Mandalorian. She was recently adopted into Clan Vizsla, and although she is at the age where most undergo their Verd'gotten, she is still in bajuur. I need ideas for what to do.

If you want, I have like 4 characters in the CIS, so I think that we could figure something out. I would also recommend talking to Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , she's like the expert on Vizsla's, at least in my opinion. She could definitely help set you up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom