Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New character in progress

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I'm thinking of adding another human character to the list and like some advice on what direction to take and what faction to join. She's either gonna be a military-type of character on the ''good'' side of the war, or a neutral mercenary/explorer-type of character. With her, I want to up my faction game and like a steady and active group to run with and have fun with.

Which faction should I join? :)

Although I do not have a faction, I wouldn't mind giving you some work for C.K.I...Or we could have a Theft thread happen and I could have a bounty put up. I'm mainly going off of that Smuggler tag, but its all up to you on what you want to do if you're interested in doing a thread. :D

[member="Tan'yill"]

[member="Tan'yill"]

The Silver Jedi Order offer positions for Characters both Force Sensitive and Non-Force Sensitive. Between the Antarian Rangers to the Jedi themselves, we've plenty of worlds under thumb and a good range of possibilities you could take from there. The Faction's very active and friendly :)

I N C A P A C I T A T E D
The New Galactic Empire is best suited for a Character of these talents. Perhaps you could lead the Imperial Clone Army to victory and those who do not have order such as the New Republic will be at your mercy!

Long Live The New Galactic Empire!!
Tan'yill

[member="Tan'yill"]

If you're looking for somewhere to give you a real militaristic feel for a Non-Force User, the CIS has a division that I run, the Dauntless. We do everything from small scale, squad based combat to large scale where the entire division is needed. There's no limits on what kind of weapons you might want to use or anything. The Dauntless are also always on the front lines, so any sort of faction thread, invasion, or dominion, you'll have a place. Feel free to pm me if you want any other information. :)

[member="Tan'yill"]

The Confederacy has lots of different ways that you could develop the type of character that you describe, such as the Confederate Defense Forces, Knights Obsidian, Mandalorian Protectors, and even a few others. It's a large faction that is very active, social, and friendly. If you want to sample before you buy, just check out our Discord.

Edit: I see that Luna beat me to the punch while I was writing :D

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Tan'yill"]

The Core Imperial Confederation offers a powerful military, with a Stormtrooper Corp that I think your character would fit in perfectly fine, fighting to bring order to the Core Worlds and the surrounding regions after the destruction caused at the hands of the Galactic Alliance. We would be honoured if you would join us in our Discord, we have a combat-oriented dominion going on as we speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom