Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Character Feedback: Rebel

So, I started a new character which happens to be Rebel, and it feels good to build a character from the bottom up. The last time i've done that was with [member="Sochi Ru"]. I'm having fun writing him as he's much different from my usual type.

For those of you who have RP'd with him and or those of you who have checked him out in any form of fashion I'd like feedback or even ideas of things you'd like to see from him.

I've re-written him a few times, but I've finally settled on gearing him to be a tracker, a field agent of sorts. Like Tholme and Quinlan Vos etc.

I'm working my way up to that, kind of procrastinating on the one thread that counts the most in his training but... :p

Uhm feel free to comment or whatever :lol:

Happy writing!

[member="Myles Vylumnar"] funny you mention because I was thinking of finding him a love interest so that he has an emotional crutch to help keep him from relapse etc and other things like that. His crush [member="Aela Talith"] turned him down :p no but seriously I am looking into that aspect to see who's around, interested, and interesting.

[member="Trextan Voidstalker"] awesome, yeah let me know. I really want him to sort've find his niche here. Discover something about himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom