Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Bread Winner

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Sure, being CEO of MandalMotors pays...well all of my bills but now I've got a little girl to take care of and could use the extra money. Anyone got any Merc jobs? Protection maybe? Training of soldiers/private armies/militias?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Gilamar Skirata"]
Omegas and Firemane on Kaeshana are both hiring, @[member="Domino"] has an Academy thing she might need a teacher for, you're an experienced warrior after all.
I could use a teacher as well on Abregado-Rae to train Protectorate's forces and planetary security forces, or just as a merc/bodyguard.

Nyla Bloodraven

N
I'm planning a raid with the Blood Ravens on Thalassian Slaver vessels @[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Jak Sandrow said:
@[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

If you can hold a gun, shoot it at bad guys, and have an infallible sense of loyalty, you're in.

530x300_2.jpg

If they use "Infallible sense of loyalty" to describe a Smuggler...

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
@[member="Jack Sparrow"] YOU! You're a rich senator man, you MUST have some sort of job.
Plus I would love to write with a politician that can hold his liquor and shoot a blaster

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
@[member="Verz Horak"]

We smuggle cargo, occasionally rob a bank or two for... 'charity'... generally make a nuisance of ourselves to NPCs and help out PC factions.

At least, that's the plan.... I haven't RPed the beginning of the faction yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom