Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Beginnings

It had been a while since he had returned to Bendali, too long in fact. The last time he was here, it was weeks before the Galactic Alliance's invasion of Coruscant. Now however, the One Sith was dead, the Galactic Alliance and the First Order waged war on each other, and Krayzen had returned, one of his main goals being the growth of his company.

The Anzat had once again made his presence known to the company, but he needed for people to remember who was the true owner. For some odd reason, Drakso Systems had survived while he was in exile. The Anzat didn't know why, or how, but he did know this: he would take the opportunity of his return to make the company expand, and hopefully, it would became a true galactic enterprise.

Unlike before, where Krayzen had spearheaded development of weapons for the One Sith, there were people in the Iron Empire that did that. Krayzen had not began creating designs yet, but some of his designs were in the works. This time however, unlike before, he would make sure Drakos Systems be the manufacturer, something he didn't do that much in the One Sith.

"We await your arrival." a Drakos Systems' representative said. Krayzen then nodded, and prepared to leave to Bendali.

Despite him rejecting the One Sith's ideals, Krayzen did have to admit that he missed the resources that he had access to in the One SIth. Being one of their top Generals allowed him to be able to gather resources much more easily. While the Iron Empire was ever expanding, everyone knew the size of the Iron Empire paled in comparison to those of the Sith. The Anzat however saw this as opportunity to be able to learn how to work with limited resources. As time wnt own however, new resource would be available, and new projects would come out of those resources.

Using a purchased starfighter that he had gotten in Csilla, Krayzen jumped to hyperspace, reaching Bendali in a few minutes, and soon, he landed in a spaceport, and after some time, reached Drakos Systems' Headquarters.

When he opened the door, he could see that some things had changed; new personnel, new rooms, and so on. The Anzat had made sure to study what had occurred after he left, but he had never been to the headquarters ever since he returned. Now however, he would do so, as he prepared himself mentally for what he was going to do.

"It has been a long time sir, welcome back." a representative said. Krayzen simply nodded in response, but his visual expression gave a hint that he was glad to be back.

"They are all ready." the rep said, showing Krayzen to the room.

Krayzen then reached the room, seeing the people that were here. He saw that all of the representatives that he had seen years ago still were here, but he could not sense them. Krayzen then looked at them, wanting to give an intimidating impression. He couldn't be able to invade their minds anymore to see if they would betray him unless they revealed him. Even then, the Iron Knight had people he trusted in this company, and they were in positions to tell him if anyone would betray him.

"It has been too long ladies and gentlemen." he said, the Anzati nodding at each of them. A new table had been made, and he sat right at the center of it, a symoblic gesture to show that he was the leader. "All of you have done well for the company, and all of you will continue to remain personnel here; however, under my return, new things will be undertaken. Think of it as a new beginning for the company." he said.

He then waited for any questions, before he spoke again. "Let us begin then."

"As many of you are aware off, I founded this company. I am it's chief, and only shareholder, and I have also served as it's longest chief execiutive officer. I have seen some of it's largest clients, and we have undergone a greatest expansion yet, evidenced by our expansion on Csilla. Nevertheless, I have also had some time to think about it, and new changes are needed to be made in order to steer the company forward." he said.

"What do you mean?" one department head said. "Are you going to fire all of us when you just said we will keep our jobs." he said, making sure hostility was clearly evident in his voice.

"No. " he said, the eyes of the Anzat looking at him, his visual expression being cold in the hope of intimidation. "I...." he said, evidencing that despite him being gone for many years, it was still hard for him to do what he was about to do, as he valued the company. "I have decided that I will no longer by the chief executive officer of the company." he said, waiting for the news to sink in.

"What.?" one man said. Three of them however were not surprised, and some were openly happy with it. He made it sure that he didn't want them to live under fear, not like they were under fear anyway unless they plotted against him. Krayzen had a number of reasons as to why he did this.

There was a time that Drakos Systems had been a company that needed Krayzen. When he founded it, he was there only investor, and there profits were small enough that they needed him. As he had risen up the ranks of the One Sith, there dependence on him increased, but his new responsibilities had created a system akin to devolution, where the Anzati had trusted them more; additionally, with the new contracts of the One Sith, it had given them time to expand, and for there company to be somewhat more well known; that meant more profits for him, and less dependence on Krayzen.

More importantly however, when he had left, the peopel he had left Drakos Systems under had managed the company fairly well, with very few conflicts. It had shown the company did not need Krayzen anymore. It was fully functional. Of course, Krayzen was still an important part, as he did own the entire company. He however didn't need to be the CEO anymore. That however didn't mean that he was leaving, as he had given himself a new responsibility, which would be revealed soon enough.

"Some of you will ask me why I did this. I will reveal my reasons." he said. He said, choosing to carefully pick out the reasons why he did this, while living some of the reasons quiet.

"As all of you may know, I served in the One Sith as a Major General. It has been years since the One Sith's was wiped out, and years since I left. I have only recently returned, serving the Iron Empire; nevertheless, despite my service to the Iron Empire, I could still be hunted down by the Galactic Alliance, or anyone who wants to get revenge on the Sith. I am more than capable of defending myself, but remember wanted I said before the invasion of Coruscant: I wanted us to disconnect ourselves from the One Sith, and my leaving the position of CEO will serve that.

All of you have also proven yourself in leadership, and cooperation. You no longer me being in the CEO, but I will not leave. I will move into the position of Chief of All Designs. My reasoning for this is b/c I have always worked on designs with all of you, so I will continue to to so. Other expansion plans, offices, and so forth will be done by the new CEO." he said.

"Now that that has began, there are other things that I want us to take a loot us. Firstly, as you all know, a lot of our designs are for the One Sith, but as per my orders, you were able to switch manufacturing to the Open Market. Some of the old OS designs I had a hand in are also going to go to Drakos Systems. I know that some of you have voiced your opposition on this, but it is cost-effective instead of making new designs. We are begin to expand as much as we used to before I left, but we are still a small company. That is why I had decided to make that decision. " Krayzen said.

The Anzat then got a cup of water, drinking it before he decided to speak again.

"If, and when we became a medium sized company, I want you guys to begin drafting plans for a new factory. I will let you guys pick the planet, as a show of the fact that I am no longer the Chief Executive Officer. I will have human resources work on getting a new chief executive officer; moreover, I would also like to request you begin plans for a new vehicle division." Krayzen said.

He hoped that soon, they could begin working in cooperation with other companies to make tanks. Some Republic-aligned companies had combined together to make vehicles, and so on. With the treaty with the Silver Sanctum Coalition signed, Krayzen hoped it would improve the image of the Iron Empire, and hence improve the image of Drakos Systems as Krayzen served as a Major General in the Iron Empire. The dark-sider had heard that people thought the Iron Empire committed genocide, while actually helping the Chiss saving themselves from extinction; he hoped it wouldn't affect Drakos Systems to much, at least in his opinion.

"Any other questions?" he said, waiting for a response.

"We have some questions regarding your recent resignation as Chief Executive Officer. We wonder to ourselves how it will make a difference, since you still remain the company's Chief Shareholder. Moreover, we also wonder how it will make a big chance, since you ultimately own the company?"

"I will request for the CEO to approve my plans. In my new position as Chief Designer, I cannot use my position as Shareholder to approve designs." he said. Of course, he was lying. He could use it, but he wanted to show them that they had independence. Krayzen however knew there were times in which he would use his position as the owner of the company, but he hoped he didn't have to use it frequently.

"Moreover, I would also like to add that I am also not in the position anymore to talk about as expanding an so forth. I can only provide some money. The man who will direct the company's expansion plans, has always been the CEO. He will continue to do that." Krayzen said.

Even though he was no longer CEO, that didn't mean he didn't have influence in the company. Whatever plans that were being drafted would always come to Krayzen. It was his company after all, and he would do whatever he can to make sure that if need be, he would make his voice, and his influence shown.

"I would also like to remind all of you that there is a transition period before a new CEO takes over. I will therefore remain interim CEO, and I will not move into the position of Chief Designer yet." Krayzen said. In this period, Krayzen intended to do as much as possible. He hoped to make his last period of his reign memorable, and lay the foundations of Drakos Systems expanding, etc. He would also give his input on the new CEO if asked to.

The meeting continued for some time, people conversing, and so forth. Krayzne learned some more about what had occurred under his absence, including, but not limited to how Drakos Systems had helped give some weapons to One Sith rebel groups. The Iron Knight now, having known all that had occurred in the company prepared himself to leave.

Krayzen then said his goodbyes, and left, returning to Csilla. It had been a good day for him. Tomorrow would hopefully be the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom