Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New beginnings

There wasn't a whole lot of things in the galaxy that could send a chill down Garryn Kilstor's spine, but that sharp tone and voice managed to send one without any effort at all. He looked over his shoulder and saw the mint haired woman stalking towards him and he hastily reached for his helmet and urged Tyran to do the same. "Put you damn helmet on!" He said as Juniper crossed the room. When his friend only leaned against the bar and sipped from his drink Garryn grabbed Tyran's helmet and shoved it into his chest. "Put it on! She can't control her pheromones when she's angry and you won't like what happens if you get caught under her spell."

So as his friend rolled his eyes and put on his helmet Garryn turned back towards Juniper. "I don't recall telling you where I was going, how the hell did you find me all the way out here in the ass end of no where?!"

Juniper Weiss

J
The information would explain the more than curious following the woman had, that was for sure, but still Juniper paid her fan club no mind. Not right in that moment at least. She also didn't much care that Garryn was surrounded by friends, or at the very least acquaintances that she wasn't associated with - though she did give the redhead among the numbers a second glance, but even that familiarity didn't break her focus long enough to simmer her emotions.

Her gaze went right back to Garryn, and in that moment every part of her wanted to yank his helmet away and throw it across the damn room - but she didn't. There was still rationality in there somewhere, apparently.

But his question made her scoff, almost obnoxiously so. "Hang out with a Mandalorian long enough, you pick up a few things." she stated in reply. When she was close enough she stopped, laid her hands against her hips with one hip jutted out more than the other. "The ship is a hell of a lot easier to track than you are, less chance of the tracker ending up flushed that way too."

Tags: [member="Garryn Kilstor"]

Juniper Weiss

J
There was almost a smile that curled one side of Jun's mouth - almost. It was only a handful of times that she had gotten the same kind of reaction out of him that he seemed to always manage to instill in her. "I did," she let out, her tone suddenly almost sickeningly sweet. "Does that make you angry? I would have thought you'd be proud of me, hubby."

Tyran Numeck

Mandalorian Supercommando
"Hubby?" Tyran said interjecting himself into the conversation. He had no idea who this woman was but he knew Garryn well enough to know marriage wasn't on the top of his priority list. "The hell did you do?" Tyran laughed at his friend.

Juniper Weiss

J
That seemed to catch Juni's attention. She looked towards this other voice she didn't know, then looked back to Garryn and her frown returned. "Wow." she let out. While the rational part of her could understand why the very unintentional marriage had remained out of the topic of conversation, the much less rational part controlled by emotions and increasing pheromones was not at all pleased.

"You are such an ass, Garryn." she let out, then stepped away far enough to flag down the barkeep to order herself something to drink, and be able to lean forward against the bar without having to lean between or against any of the Mandalorians currently present.

"Shut up." Garryn grunted as he followed Juniper. "You shouldn't be here Juni, it's dangerous and with you being angry you know what might happen." Then he caught site of the crowd that was pouring into the cantina and let out a long sigh. "Damn, it already happened." He pointed to the crowd. "You brought a damn fan club in here Juni, calm down before things get out of control."

Juniper Weiss

J
"You don't get to tell me to calm down." the response was immediate, though Jun had shifted against the bar enough so that she could at least see Garryn for the time being. "I made it this far with a fan club, and do you really think any of them are stupid enough to come at me when I'm almost literally surrounded by beskar wearing masochists?!"

A glass was dropped behind her, which caused Jun to glance that way and find the bartender watching her intently. A not so kind look from the woman in return seemed to shake him out of it though, at least enough to resume his job, and then Jun's gaze was back on Garryn. "See?"

Tyran Numeck

Tyran waded inbetween the crowd and his friend and....whatever that woman was to Garryn, it appeared there was something that needed to be worked out between them still. It was clear it wasn't going to happen with a crowd of people following her into the cantina.

Tyran had no such problems hurting people. If they were stupid enough to provoke him then they deserved what they got, in his opinion. That being said he gave them a chance to turn around and leave. "People, it is a very good idea for all of you to leave the premises and leave this lady alone. You won't get any more warnings." His hand dropped down to his blaster holster on his hip.

"Out of our way Mandalorian scum." One of the men at the front of the group said and planted both hands firmly on Tyran's chest and shoved him, or tried to. Tyran was a very solid man.

"You just made my day." Tyran grinned behind his helmet and grabbed the guy by his tunic and gave him the old Keldabe Kiss and rammed the front of his helmet into the man's face, rendering him inert.

Juniper Weiss

J
Jun rolled her eyes, "None of them have even taken a step any closer than--" It seemed however, that she had started to speak too soon. Though rather than one of her following crossing the line, this friend of Garryn's had taken initiative. The interaction made her wince, and she instinctively reached a hand out to grasp Garryn's wrist. She knew that if he moved too far to get involved in whatever fight was about to break out? It left her suddenly a hell of a lot more vulnerable than she had previously been. After all, if the Mandos were busy, she wasn't guarded anymore, right?

And she wasn't wrong. One headbutt seemed to light the fuse in the room, and more bodies started moving to get involved.

Things kicked off pretty quickly after Tyran headbutted the first man to cross the line and all Garryn could do is turn his head in Juni's direction and give it a subtle shake. "One of these days your temper is going to get someone killed." He said under his breath as he pulled his hand from hers and went to help his friend in the melee.

Juniper Weiss

J
"It isn't my temper!" She railed, which was true. It was any strong emotion that set the pheromones off, after all. An infuriated sound roiled out through Jun's teeth after the words escaped her, and she took up a glass to throw at Garryn's back, though a stray body had gotten between them and took the hit instead. That of course didn't improve Jun's temperament any, but there was no helping that now.

But, being walked away from left her unprotected. And as she suspected? With the Mandalorians busy fending off the others, it made Juni an easier target. Though it wasn't a frontal assault; a pair of hands came over the bar, grabbed hold of her, and yanked her off of her feet and over the bar top. It wasn't the barkeep, but someone who had been smart enough to avoid the fighting and get the girl to the ground out of sight from her apparent group of protectors.

Tags: [member="Tyran Numeck"]

------------------------------------

Not everyone was lucky enough to have a helmet that saved them from the halfling's pheromone problem. However, the effects were always different for women than they were for men - in most cases, at least. For Anora, she felt rather strange. Odd thoughts that she worked hard to push away, ideals and feelings of things she knew of but hadn't really ever felt, thought of, or considered before. It was enough to leave her off in her own little bubble, blissful ignorant of the marital dispute that was taking place near by.

No, it wasn't until she heard that helmet connect with flesh that her attention shifted, and then she groaned before sliding to her feet from her stool. The glass she had been drinking from was cupped in her hand, and she stepped up behind a guy headed towards Tyran with a chair before promptly smashing the glass against the side of his head. The body and chair both fell at her feet, and she stepped over both.

"Why is it that you never take me any place nice?" she questioned of her partner with a disapproving shake of the head before she turned, lifted the chair she had just stepped over with a shift of her hand, and slammed it into another body with the flick of her wrist.

Tyran Numeck

"Hey I go where my jobs take me and they ain't always glorious." He said as he hurled a man over the bar top and sent him crashing into the bottles of alcohol behind it.

Two men tackled Tyran from behind but he shrugged one of them off and knocked the other one out cold with a stiff elbow to the face. "Besides I thought you were all about starting fires and all that good stuff now?"

Garryn had just slugged a bold Duros into la la land when he saw someone grab Juni. The reaction was instant. He drew his knife from the sheath on his thigh and hurled it expertly through the air, passing millimeters from Juni's face and sticking firmly in the person's forehead. He stalked back over to where she was standing and grabbed her arm. "Come on, we need to get you out of here." He said. "Tyran I'm taking her to your ship." They could hide there easily enough until all of this calmed own

Tags: [member="Tyran Numeck"]

----------------------------------

Well, that was true enough, sure. The jobs bellowed, he went to them, and she either followed or was drug along. But that was detrimental to her case, and so that bit Anora didn't acknowledge for the time being. The rest however? She had started to answer, paused to Force push a man not only away from her, but into once behind him long enough to send them both backwards, and then spoke.

"I mean, I could set the whole place on fire, but I don't think the owners would appreciate that very much...." she pointed out to him. Hell as it were, the bottles of booze that had taken a beating at this point were already going to cost them.

Juniper Weiss

J
It wasn't as if Juniper wasn't putting up a fight of her own. Once the initial shock had worn off, she was putting effort into getting away - she wasn't entirely helpless, after all. She had been friends with Garryn too long to get away with not being able to at least gouge some eyes out. But the whiz of sharp metal buzzed her cheek and ear, and the mint haired woman stiffened like a board. Her alabaster skin paled a shade, her mouth fell open, and she stared with wide eyes at Garryn as he approached her.

She was in a state of shock deep enough that she didn't even fight it when her arm was grabbed and she was drug from the cantina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom