Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Begginings [training thread]

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Shana paced back and forth waiting for her new master to meet her... she was nervous and didnt really know how to handle meeting new people

"...its not as easy as fighting but easier than killing" she thought to herself. The Togruta female had actually just started to realize her true prowess in the force, before she didnt think herself that special but it was starting to manifest itself through her emotions and that was no beuno. Shana decided to start looking for a teacher earlier but the best she could do was to find Rexus a teacher she found in an old help wanted add, But now she was starting to have second thoughts.

Rexus Drath

A message shot through the head of the young woman, it was soft and rather gentle a whisper in a deep male voice saying. "Meet me at the citadel." afterwards the voice in her head cut out and lingered a bit. Afterwards she would get a sense of direction on where to go, where she was needed. The imperial citadel, a place where she was more than likely not allowed. If she could slip in and make it to the training room where Rexus lay then Rexus would train her to see if she was truly worthy @[member="Shana May"]

"Oh..." at first she slumped her shoulders and initially had givin up however that pounding voice from her heart rang out

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WIMP OUT? YOU IDIOT GO UP THERE AND GO TRAIN!" without furtherado she was on her way to hte citidel.

after a few minutes of searching the building labeled citadel was found quite easily using the directory from her map.

"I guess this is the place..." she muttered to herself. she walked through the doors acting as if she belonged there and made her way through looking for the rather tall dark human.

Rexus Drath

Inside the place it was filled with the bussling life of people and storm troopers moving along doing normal routines. Really it wasn't hard at all to get into the place. But for now the woman would have to find her way to the training room to greet her new master. There was a nearby directory on the wall that would point her in the direction that she needed to go, hell she could even ask someone and they would probably take her to the dojo where everyone was trained. @[member="Shana May"]

She looked around at all the troopers and the fact that nobody seemed to notice she was even there in fact a few of them even waved and said hello on their way to wherever they were going. she decided to buck up and ask one of them for help

"U..uh excuse me...would you be able to show me to the training dojo?"
she asked in a rather quiet tone.

"Hmm? oh the old man Rexus? yea hes in the room..." the trooper went into detail about how Rexus was such a froob and gave Shana directions to the training room even guiding her along the way and making small talk as they walked.

Rexus Drath

Rexus was more of a foagie than a froob really, but that would all be discussed later. as for now the troopers lead the new student to her teacher. Once she arrived it was more of a traditional Atrisian room with the sliding paper door and everything. Once shawna entered she would see Rexus in his normal civilian clothing. A pair of baggy short, tank top, and a baseball cap with some sneakers. The man was setting a few things up for the girl once she arrived.

And arrive she had, so now it was time to train. It was a tortugan, Rex had fought a Jedi knight who was one of her kind. On more than one occasion actually, but regardless she was an interesting sight to see. "Sit down please, and don't worry about all that formal crap. I'm here to train you to stay alive in a fight not show you poroper sitting positions." waving his hand the door closed behind her and he would now commence with his safety brief @[member="Shana May"]

"Oh?" she looked surprised to see her master wasnt ancient

"My name is Shana May and i am already well versed in etiquette."

she sits down and patiently awaits her masters teachings
@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Standing up Rexus gave a long sigh for his brief which was mandatory for all new students. Standing in front of her the man stood up straight and paced back and forth. "My name is Intructor Rexus Drath, I will be teaching you in the ways of the force and imperial inquisition. If at any moment you have a question please save it for the end of the brief" taking a deep breath Rexus spoke again in his firm man voice. "If at any moment you feel that any of my fellow instructors has abused you, please report them to me. Furthermore if you believe I have abused you, please report me to my superior Je'gan. He can be found in the meditation room at most times of the day. I expect you to be quick and learn to the best of your ability. If at any time there is an emergency please notify me and we will work it out as quickly as possible." taking another deep breath Rexus sighed "Now any questions?" @[member="Shana May"]

Shana sat for a bit thinking about how she could be abused by her teacher she had many instructors for many other jobs and all had treated her kindly. she decided to push that thought to the back of her mind as she listened to her new master.

"What is your specialty if i may ask?

she wasnt as shaky at this point and was starting to gain confidence she looked around the room searching for whatever tools of the trade @[member="Rexus Drath"] might be skilled with.
hopefully one of the cool whip sabres

Rexus Drath

Around the room were training swords, one or two Vibroblades and a place to wash up. "Well I am a mentalist and a bladesman, I was an imperial knight before your ancestors were even twinkles In their dad's eyes" he said in a rather firm British accent. Rex sat down in front of her and placed his hand on the woman's forehead feeling through her. He sensed a few things

"I sense much anger and confusion in you. Tell me why?" asking her he would get to know his student a bit more before proceeding into the training. She was something else and was vastly different than the rest of her students. "Ask me any question and I will answer." he said with a smile on his face @[member="Shana May"]

It was true her anger while it had saved her numerous times was getting out of hand she had blown the doors off a transport ship the first time it happened and it was getting worse by the year "Well... how do i control my anger? why is it so strong... and why cant i control it now?" these immediatly flowed forth from her endless supply of questions she had for him but she paused for a second

"you can tell i have anger issues?" she was expecting less from the master as she had the idea she was near controlling them on her own and mastered her own force abilities but she was stunned how quickly he had done that.
she was so filled with hope at that moment that her face lit up.

Rexus Drath

Rex simply smiled at the girl and gently put his hand on her shoulder in a reassuring gesture. "Anger is a perfectly natural emotion, it's not bad at all. But we must not let our anger control us. I use my anger to motivate me to do something. But there are moments when even I lose control. You must learn serenity and gain wisdom to control is."

"I can tell a lot about you Shana, you are a beautiful person from what I saw. You have so much inner beauty and kindness from what I saw that it is hard to think you hold so much of it. You do the right thing and that makes you a good person, you just need to learn how to manage it." taking his hand off her he smoked and sat in his proper position still @[member="Shana May"]

"th-thank you..." she blushed and went on looking about, thinking about what Rexus said.
"How do you control it master?" she asked.
"I mean...i cant even remember sometimes what ive done after ive done it..."
the rather tall tagrutan looked around the room and found a sword she found suitable.
"this one is rather nice...it has dragons on the blade..."

Rexus Drath

Rexus was no small fry himself, he stood at a staggering six five but that was mostly just in his legs. When he sat however he looked rather short, "we learn and see what makes us mad. We learn about how to control it and remember that they are only emotions." not wanting to sound too much of a Jedi the man chuckled "Emotions are important to our lives but they don't own us. We learn from them and move on to better ourselves." giving the girl some solid advice je moved on to the blade

"Yes, mondo cool right?" standing up he smiled at her then grabbed a second blade on the table. "How much do you know about saber fighting?" he would teach her the ins and outs of it all but for now he wanted to get to know her a bit more @[member="Shana May"]

"Well i can handle myself in a fight...but i dont actually have a sabre yet." she merely points to a run of the mill sword at her side. "I have no formal training, and the sword has been broken and remade a couple times...."
she didnt look very confident in her abilities as a swordfighter but she could actually do more with a blade than most men.
"I just kinda had to pick it up you know?" given the chance Shana could probably become one of the best at anything she tried at. It was getting her to try something new that was the hard part.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Then let's keep that, I won't waste your time re teaching you everything from the ground up when we can improve on what you have by giving you more experience. Fighting is really about defeating your opponent by any means needed. So we will do that, and I will train your mind to use the force." Rexus smiled then walked over to grab a few things he would need. "Okay going to test your skills first, then we can see if I can take you on a field op." grabbing a few wooden swords Rex held one in his hand then tossed it over to the girl. "Hit me." he said to her as the wooden swords lay on the ground beneath her feet @[member="Shana May"]

Shana looked a bit nervous at first as she picked the blade up as she did not catch it. "Youre sure?" she thought for a moment then took her stance a low with a forehand grib she quickly ran to him staying low to attack his knees however she didnt have the killer intent so the strike would probably not hurt much. her strike would be hard to counter from this angle but someone like Rex would probably have no problem doing so.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Mmmmmmm force push!" Rexus stuck out his hand and pushed the young girl backwards "Come on I said hit me, what are you stupid? They letting stupid recruits in now?" Trying to goad her anger Rex needed to see what exactly the girl was capable of when she was angry. "Maybe that's why you failed all your other masters. Cause you were an idiot. I don't even think you are worth my time." it did hurt Rex to say these things but they were needed for the task at hand, once she was good and angry Rex would use his powers as a mentalist. Reaching out his hand again he summoned another force push at the girl @[member="Shana May"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom