Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Begginings [training thread]

Shana was forced back. It was the first time another force user had attacked her with the force. She was stunned at first, then she heard the words. Oh how she heard those hurtful words...they were meant to attack her and tear her down make her less than what she was. She had a spark. A spark into a powder keg inside a flamable gas factory that just so happened to be next to a nuclear powerplant. He had sparked something in her that he would regret. The force oozed from her like an overflowing glass. She was unknowingly giving herself strength trough the force. She launched at @[member="Rexus Drath"] meaning to throw him from his place and probably break any the blade came in contact with.

Rexus Drath

Okay so this was not good, Rexus had really set her off and she was all but drowning in the force through her emotions. He was going to have to bring her back to reality and fast, normally he didn't like doing these sorts of things but for now he had to. He would make it up to her over drinks or something later.

Reaching to his belt he grabbed his knights saber and ignited it with a snap hiss, it's silver blade pointed dead at the woman's face. "Do not make me hurt you shana." he said to her in a cold voice to try and bring her down. "I didn't mean it." @[member="Shana May"]

The lightsabre REALLY into perspective. The rage had been quenched instantly, and it also helped with a small apology.
She instantly burst into tears "Im sorry master...im so sorry..."
She was weak emotionally and they often ruled her actions, this was no exception. The Togruta looked up at Rex and picked herself up brushing the dust. "Im sorry..." she wiped the tears from her eyes and stood tall again taking her stance
"I wont give up...not yet."
@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Hey, hey" Rexus put the saber firmly away and held his student in a loving embrace. He had just met the girl but she looked like she could use a hug. "It's fine, no one got hurt and you are perfectly fine. Everyone is ok" giving her a smile Rex gave her a pat on the back to show her that he really did care about her, and that as her master he was there for her.

"Don't call me master, just call me Rex." in truth he didn't like it, he thought himself too much of a knight or even just as any other guy to be called a master. So it was Rex, just Rex. "Hey, let's go do something productive shall we?" she would now be tested to see how she handled stressful situations. Situations like field operations @[member="Shana May"]

Shana seemed to calm down and sucked up the tears and locked them away.
"Whats next Rex?" she was still sniffling but other than that was doing pretty well.
she moved to the side of her master and let him lead the way.

"Did i do bad?" she asked calmly.

Rexus Drath

Putting his arm over her he looked down and smiled "No you did great, I'm very proud of. You showed me that you are capable of great things. We just need to learn the channel that aggression into something we can use to tap into the force." Wiping a tear off of her face. "Now we have a job to do, afterwards I can get you some drinks to make up for this" smiling Rex usually took his students out for drinks after they finished a field operation. He did so with Ahani and she was there when they took a man named Rolland away.

"Let's go." smiling all friendly like Rex on the inside was truly a damaged man. He had a lot of demons and to be honest he kept them hidden in order to do his job, and right now that job was a field operation. "Okay, so we're going to head to Csilla. Chiss planet, ever since we became a state under the fringe the Chiss have been free to do whatever, a few sith have showed up and we are to take them out." letting it sink he moved forward opening the sliding the door with a wave of his hand. @[member="Shana May"]

Shana nodded her head as she agreed to do what her master bade. She really had no idea what they were getting into but for some reason she trusted @[member="Rexus Drath"]. He showed her things about herself that took her ages to find out on her own. She would follow him into battle and do anything he asked her from this moment. She had taken a liking to Rex without even knowing.

The temptation of a cold drink made her happy it had been ages since she had clean water and this would be a real treat for her (she obviously didnt understand what he was getting at as she had never had a stiff drink in her life) . Shana herself wasnt as innocent as the girl most people saw was only half of the being inside that body. Another more powerful force layed inside her a red she-devil through which was the medium for her rage. The reason she never remembered what she did while she was in a tizzy is because she was asleep while another being had control...

Rexus Drath

Walking towards the hanger of the citadel Rexus kept going with her trying to make the girl as comfy as possible through this whole thing. "Okay so let's just get through this and we will keep strong. This is meant to test you and I wouldn't be taking you out on this operation if I didn't think you could handle it." he would give her a weapon once they got on the ship but for now he would give some small talk to her.

"So where are you from? I'm from Manaan. It's this ocean world where they produce Kolto. Stuff is pretty rare in the galaxy now but when I lived there we would farm that stuff for days." keeping to his small talk he hoped he would find a bit more out about the girl. @[member="Shana May"]

"well...I was a slave before, on Aruza. Well, less a slave more of an adopted daughter. They were a very powerful family and owned lots of animals in which I cared for, until i was taken from my home..."
She looked a bit solumn after that but smiled at Rex "I think the great ones meant for me to find this group..." she took a drink of some fresh water and waited to be spoken to again
@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Well, that's depressing." As they walked towards the ship Rexus looked down and smiled at the girl, "Try to smile girl, glob knows the Chiss won't when we get there. They are kind of asses." walking into the hanger Rexus picked out a ship then lowered the ramp for it. "I mean they aren't really the most friendly of folk." chuckling Rexus moved up the ramp and boarded the craft waiting on his student to follow @[member="Shana May"]

she closed her eyes and smiled. Her teeth surprisingly white and shiny.
Shana followed @[member="Rexus Drath"] onto the ship and sat down patiently awaiting orders to do something.
She hummed a bit to pass the time bobbing her head to the beat. She liked being around Rex and listening to him talk. she wasnt quite a talker due to her stutter but she would speak when spoken to and laugh at all of his jokes. the one kind person in her life deserved that much at least.

Rexus Drath

"okay, you ever been to Csilla? I'm assuming no, I was there during an invasion with my squad. It's cold so be sure to grab a coat from the closet in the back when we land. I mean the two piece is hot and all but I'd prefer if my student didn't freeze way too much paper work." chuckling Rex sat down and closed the ramp of the ship before flipping a few switches and bringing the engines to life with a roar.

"So we are going to work with the government there and see if we can't get rid of a few sith." As the ship fired up he smiled and looked to her "You know how to fly?" he asked her in a friendly tone. Usually he was the one flying but in truth Rex hated flying. @[member="Shana May"]

@[member="Rexus Drath"]
Shana nodded as she took the cockpit and began to learn the controls, she wasnt the greatest pilot but she could get you where you needed to be without a sweat.

"S-sith for a first mission? D-did i do that good?
she had a nervous tone in her voice as she spoke her lekku fading to a dimmer blue as she said the words.

Rexus Drath

"Yeah Sith, don't worry they are push over now that they are all scattered or dead. These guys are a lot more fanatical than the imperialistic types of the ones before." smiling Rex leaned back in his chair and placed his flat cap over his face to envelop himself in the dark.

"Ease up there woman I can sense your fear from here." he said in a happy tone trying to calm the girl. She would be a great warrior and she certainly knew what she was doing. Rex knew what he was doing by taking her along. He trusted her with this but he would still be vigilant once they arrived. @[member="Shana May"]

she took a breath and collected her witts, she flew calmly to the directed coordinates and landed safely and stealthily

"this...this will go well. I am in control and I can do this!"
she gave herself a pep talk as she waited for her master to insruct her further.
she would be ready to fight she just needed to reassure herself of her own strength

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom