Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Aquaintances

The Reaper of Won Shasot
I'm just looking to interact with some more writers and have some more adventures. I'd like to craft some stories around the characters themselves as opposed to pushing a character into a story (if that makes any sense).

Dax here is one of those confused and conflicted characters. Both an idealist and a pragmatist he wants to save everyone, but knows that the world doesn't work like that. He's the kind of guy who'll kill without a second thought, but will at the same time go out of his way to help someone in need.

If you think our characters will get along, drop a comment or something and lets see what happens. If you thibk theybwon't get along, lets do it anyways and see what happens lol.

Xzara Vox

X
Xzara is a pretty blank slate right now so I would be open to anything. Also, shes an archaeologist so you could set the scene almost anywhere and it would make sense. I am really up for anything, did you have any scenarios in particular you wanted to do?

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Hmm not really. Although since your character is an archeologist they could both be in ruins on some planet or another? Maybe they unleash some plague or another and half to figure out how to cure it before they die?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom