Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New and Old

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
The dense jungles, open plains and thick forests that dotted Teth were decent enough for military training, though they where a constant pain to deal with when recovering assets. Since the somewhat failed Mando attack on thee planet due to 'miss information' the Republic training world had become littered with military tech, form both sides. With the quick peace deal written out and trade more or less pushed forward it was only natural that the Mandaloiran Empire would want their equipment back, even broken ones. Being the main political figure and trade senator Harley wound up being the official in charge of the whole reclamation process.

It was kind of boring, but had to be done, the Echani senator passing around the designated battlefields as the different crews rummages through anything metallic looking. *whistles* "We sure did a number on them, I know they did not come with full force, but still, they sure lost a lot of stuff in that attack" both man power and vehicles. Perhaps they would be able to keep some more important items they found, maybe get a better understanding on what the Mando's where even trying to accomplish by such a blatant attack.

"Senator, we found something strange, but this does not look like it belongs to any side" a voiced echoed though the comms. "Something strange you say, I like strange, keep distance and wait for me there keep observing in the mean time", "Yes sir, we will set up a perimeter around the site and notify you on any change". The comms went silent once more, Harley quickly boarding a small speeder, heading to the sight of this new discovery.

[member="Blue02"]

Havoc, still slightly disorientated, would walk through the bright forest. Seeing the reclamation team and thinking they were separatists of some sort, he'd lift up his DC-15A Blaster and fire at the team from behind a tree. He'd approach slowly. Lifting up one of the members, he'd hold his blaster to the man's chin.

"Who are you?! Where did you come from?! Where am I?!"

Frightened, the man would answer one of the more important questions.
"You're on Enloc, a small planet just outside the Remnant's control."
Havoc would drop the man, but still hold up his blaster.
"Where can I contact the Republic? The Jedi Council haven't been notified of the Separatist fleet being destroyed and Admiral Kyrt's death."

@Fenstermacher

Harley Fenstermacher

The shot that rung out sent the rest of the of the squad on edge, had their been some remnant Mandaloiran force that was unaware of the ceasefire, this was problematic. "Just when i though this day could not get any more stressful" he blurted out to no one in particular, following the sound from where the blaster came". Joining the armed guard Harley approached the source of the shot, coming to see some man in what appeared to be storm trooper armor holding one of the reclamation crew, several more sprawled out around the area, dead or knocked out, though Harley could not tell which.

Instantly the Republic Ranger raised their rifles at the unknown individual, "Put him down a lower your weapon", they demanded, Harley a few standing behind them.

[member="Havoc-7238"]

"First off, Explain where I am, or this man dies!"
Havoc didn't seem to be kidding around, and the man he was holding up was beginning to sweat more.
"Not only that, Who are you people?!"

The blaster would be poked into the person's face. Havoc threw the man to the ground and instead pulled out a thermal detonator.
"Now, answer my question! Who are you?!"

Harley Fenstermacher

With the situation getting hasty Harley decided to step forwards, arms raised a little to show no hostility towards the white armored trooper. "Okay everyone calm down, your are Teth, a military training world for the Republic Remnant", He replied, taking a few stepped forwards, also reaching out with the force a little to snatch the blaster away if the trooper tried anything.

"My name is Harley Fenstermacher, the current senator of Nar Hasska, I presume you are a storm trooper that served in the Galactic Empire"? With the recent civil war on Kamino and destruction of the government he would not be surprised if the trooper had somehow landed nearby. The RR and GE where close to each others borders after all.

[member="Havoc-7238"]

"Republic Remnant? What do you mean? What Galactic Empire?"
Havoc would be confused, worried by what he meant by "remnant." Pulling off his helmet, he'd reveal his face, being that of a Jango Fett clone.
"I don't know what you mean by stormtrooper, but I serve the Galactic Republic, as an ARC Clone Trooper in the Grand Army of the Republic."
He'd lay down the thermal detonator back into his belt.
"I would also like to know what happened to the Separatist Alliance, the Confederacy of Independent Systems."

Harley Fenstermacher

Harley looked at the man a little stunned, glaceing to the left at one of the rangers with a 'what the fuck do I' only getting a small shurg in reply, this was going to be hard to explain. "Okay, so let me get this straight, you are a Jango Fett clone from the days of the clone wars and one of the top of the line ARC troopers, correct"?

"If so, I need to warn you not to freak out by what I am about to say okay"? He waited for a response stilling being careful with his actions as to not seem hostile to the now recognized solider. Though it was true that the Imperial Femnant and First Order still used Fett clones to some extent that armor the man wore and Harley feeling no deceit from him conformed that fact.

"I have to tell you, that the current year is 856 BBY, which you may not really know since that is based of a battle that took place several years after the end of the clone wars, but to put simply around 860 years have passed since your time". That was the best way he could say it without making it seem too confusing and mind shattering, after all this man was not the first clone wars era trooper to be found in this time period.

[member="Blue02"]

"860 years...it's been that long...Are there any other Clone troopers that remain?" Havoc would speak in a sad,yet surprised tone.
"And..I suppose you guys are the remainder of the Republic?"

Havoc would sigh, thinking of all of the other clones that died in the Clone Wars while he was stuck in a stasis pod.

"I never thought I'd be in that pod for that long. I thought that surely I'd be woken up in the middle of the Clone War, where I could continue to serve the Republic. But, considering you guys seem to be all that's left of it, I'll continue my service." Havoc would put his helmet back on.

Harley Fenstermacher

"Yes it has been that long and a few clones that where in cryo chambers do exist today, but their numbers are quite few" most where bounty hunters one she knew was actually force sensitive and a Jedi master, but over all their was no more then 100 still around. "As for being the Remennts of the republic from the clone wars, well we are more the remnants of the remnants that formed a new republic which then again fell.... okay that was not a very good way of explaining it".

"We can talk a bit more about what has happened in the past few hundred years but first I think it is imperative that we get you out of this jungle attend to those you wounded and get to a comfortable room". Spending a few hundred years in cyro sleep probably was not the nicest thing to wake up from.

[member="Havoc-7238"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom