Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New, and Curious

Oi folks. I'm new to the site, but not to RPing. I've been to a lot of sites, but only once have I been to one where all the RP's are connected. That seems to be the case here: all the RP's are connected.

I just want to ask how this works. Do you guys make separate accounts for each of your characters?

[member="TJByrum"]

Welcome!

Within our main 'Writer' accounts we can create Sub-Accounts, which appear as 'Characters'.
Whether you RP from your Writer or your Character(s) accounts is up to you, just read through the rules and have fun!

[member="TJByrum"]

Welcome.

All stories can in theory be connected - but this is rarely the case. But there is invariably a ripple effect, given (broadly) the stories are all happening at the same time in the same galaxy. But then it's a BIG galaxy.

:)

[member="TJByrum"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Have fun here, and don't read TOO much into how RPs are connected. What ^^ said. Just enjoy yourself and don't worry too much and let it trouble you.

If you have any questions still, keep them coming and we will be here to help you find your way.

:)

DV8-420

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum
[member="TJByrum"]

Welcome to the Chaos. Listen to people like the lovely [member="Corvus Raaf"] and the always helpful and knowledgeable [member="Connor Harrison"] and you'll do just fine and have more fun than you could shake a Gaffi stick at lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom