Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Administrator

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] has joined the ranks of Administrators for SWRP. This has been a move carefully planned over the course of the last three to four weeks, as I've allowed Ashin the time to prepare and acknowledge the change of his role from Roleplay Judge to Administrator for the site. The responsibility and the weight of the decisions made by an Administrator come heavily, and the role should be taken seriously.

Pat Ashin on the back if you see him waltzing around, he's going to need all the help he can get. ;)

Darren Onyx

D
YEA! What a great way to start the 4th of July. Congrates @[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Hi, folks.

You know I had an open door policy as an RPJ, and I'll keep that policy as an Admin. I'll learn the job as fast as I can and help with whatever I can. That goes for everyone - friends, new people, folks I may have struck sparks with in the past. My door is always open.

Yeah. I can already feel I'm gonna regret that. :D

Darren Onyx

D
Well seeing how you are now a Admin, I think you should hand the thrown down to someone else. Like maybe a certain traitor of the Sith who is being hunted by the entire Empire... just a suggestion.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Dark Onyx said:
Well seeing how you are now a Admin, I think you should hand the thrown down to someone else. Like maybe a certain traitor of the Sith who is being hunted by the entire Empire... just a suggestion.
Trust me, my exit from Empress is going to be epic. I've got a team of about six people working with me on that, and you'll see things soon.

Lord Ghoul

L
A worthy choice! Congrats, Ashin! :D

@[member="Dark Onyx"], you'll have a hard time being Emperor when you're trapped on Tatooine with six Sith trying to kill you. Have fun with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom