Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never Play with Sith Alchemy

[member="James Justice"]

The crimson woman had been only nodded to him in response, her free hand falling to a blaster that was slightly older than her StealthX; a DL-44 heavy blaster pistol, the same model that the legendary Han Solo had used back in his hey-days.

"Well, if we run into trouble, I'll have your back."

R7 responded with an affirmative, and Kalyn followed him, and cut open the panel over the maintenance access port. R7 then sliced in and once he was done hooking himself up to the system, told them to watch his holoprojector, over the last time security picked up human sized living creatures.
"Well lets see what we have here." Kalyn said
[member=james justice] [member=growl] [member=kylo kyr'am] [member=udrusa]

Justice, your thread, you say what we find

((This is James Justice, made this profile for telling stories in said moments.))

The droid's skills took a matter of seconds, as the holo projector lit up with activity from two weeks ago. The scientist team were observing an experiment on a table where a small set of vials were placed under measurement. It was too difficult to tell exactly what was on the counters. A second later, two of the three men left. The remaining human carefully emptied one of the vials into the other.

<<What are you doing, Jass?>> asked a woman as she came in, incredulously.

<<This is too dangerous, all of you need to-->> the saboteur was interrupted as four more men, armed with stun batons came in, ordering the man to step back. Security personnel, judging by the reaction.

The tampered with vile exploded with an angry fizz, splashing on everyone present and damaging the data. When the next set of camera recordings came on, haggard corpse-like bodies were walking across the halls, rooms, all animated. It was a horrificly disturbing sight as their putrid flesh hung off their bones and their eyes hungered with a yellow gaze. However, the indicators showed no signs of life.

As the holoprojector dimmed out, a massive roar came from Gowl's position. The sound of a monster without rival.

[member="Kalyn Skirata"] [member="Growl"] [member="Kylo Kyr'am"] [member="Udrusa"]

Growl would have boarded the ship and looked to the 4 hired guns who seemed to standing around doing nothing "Hey maggots!" he would shout as they watched him enter."We are moving so grab your stuff and stay on me like a fething flea!".As Growl shouted the instructions to the 4 mercenaries he waited for them to get kitted and start disembarking but he noticed one of the mercenaries was sluggish.Growl could tell the man was high and that he had made a mistake in hiring some random guy on a backwater world."Hey you!,what are you on huh?!" Growl would say as the man sluggishly walked to the ramp to disembark.The man let out a soft "Nothing man.....I swear".

Growl could tell this man was lying and that he was definitely under the influence."Let this be an example to all of you that this is not a fething game but a mission dammit!" he would shout as he pushed the high man down the ramp rolling into the dirt.Growl would look to the others and say very loudly "FIRST RULE COMBAT YOU MAGGOTS IS THAT WE ARE KILLERS,NOT JUNKIES!".As Growl finished his yelling he pulled out his phrik fighting knife and jabbed it into the high mans carotid artery yanking down slicing it open like a water melon.As Growl removed his knife blood spurted from the mans throat onto the dirt and the other mercenaries looked a bit worried but seemed as if they got the message.

Growl sheathed his knife and looked to the other men saying "Lets move!" as he began walking around the perimeter.Suddenly the group of 4 heard a loud roar and came to a quick stop,"I hope you guys got the guts you told me you had back when I hired you".The group of 4 waited for whatever it is that roared to get closer so that they could get some!

[member="Rygen storyteller"]

"You guys good for getting the kark out of here." She said to the others
She then turned on ehr comm link
"Ummm, Growl, we have a small problem, looks like there is a "small" outbreak of undead "zombies", not sure if it is Blackwing, do you want to evacuate?"
She said turning to the others near her, turning off her commlink.
"If it is blackwing, i want to be off this planet ASAP, that feth is no joke." She said flipping on her air filters in her helmet.
[member=growl] [member=james justice] [member=udrusa] [member=kylo kyr'am]

Looking around at the others with a small frown, she draws her pistol as soon as the roar reaches her ears. Turning to look at the Mandalorian woman, Udrusa stares at her incredulously before turning back with a scoff.

"Zombies are a myth. Probably a gundark or something."

Seriously, though, zombies? Impossible.

The roar got louder, making the very trees shake with terror and agony. At last a massive hulking form, one that was familiar to most lumbered into view. A rancor. The king of the jungles, the unrivaled top predator of death and destruction. However, this one was even more terrifying.

Rotting flesh hung off its right arm, cut deep to the bone. Several deep gashes linned its neck, arms, torso, and legs where others had tried to subdue it and ultimately failed, finding death's release in its thick maw. The bulbus evil eyes were alive with a yellow fire, the only thing that seemed to animate the putrid carcass as it charged the mercenaries, eager to strike flesh again.

From the landing pad, Reed--R3-D8 aboard the Drunken Angel gave a warning alert on all signals. More rotting bodies, of humans or other races were stumbling from the jungle, drawn by the sound of the Rancor's roar and the smell of living flesh. The only thing more terrifying than their rotting flesh was the fire in their glossy, dead eyes that made them keep moving.

[member="Udrusa"]
[member="Kalyn Skirata"]
[member="Growl"]
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
Kylo followed [member=kalyn skirata] then noticed the same thing she did and activated the oxygen in his gas mask. Kylo then pulled out his Krayt 1911's and begin watching for zombies.

what the hell is going on here

James drew his DeathHammer and looked outside after his two companions. The undead were on their way, less than twenty meters from them in a mass of a rotting organism. They had passed the ships and were getting closer. James raised his weapon and fired. The shot tore a hole in one of the being's chests the size of a dinner plate, making it stagger but little more. And there were at least a hundred more like it coming after it. Feth.

"Ye right, Kalyn, we need to get the kark out of here," he switched the comm on, "Reed stand by for more intel, let's roll south from this horde," he looked to Kylo, "Ye said ye been hunting in wildlands, can ye navigate us through that jungle to high ground?"

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]
[member="Udrusa"]
[member="Kalyn Skirata"]
[member="Growl"]

Kylo Kyr'am

Kylo opened fire with his Twin Krayt 1911's. Each shot sounded like a Westar shot. Kylo was aiming for their heads. They're were exploding like watermelons but there was too many of them. Kylo stepped back and looked at [member=James Justice] and nodded to him.

that I can but it will not be easy

Kylo fired twice more then re-loaded his Krayt 1911's and kept firing.

Udrusa turns whips around just in time to notice both the massive predator AND the undead horde. Taking aim with her DL-44, the crimson Sith starts to pour blaster bolts into the undead creatures' chests, but...

"Why the feth aren't they dying?!" She shouts, her face contorted into one of horror as she continues to succeed in only stumbling the creatures.

Kalyn motioned for R7 to follow her as she rushed out of the building.
"I'll take my ship and support you guys from the air, I don't think anything else will take out the rancor. If anyone wants to come with me the time is now."
She then got her ship ready for takeoff, all she would have to do is press one button and they would take off.
[member=udrusa] [member=james justice] [member=growl] [member=kylo kyr'am]

She raises an enclosed fist up, gathering the Force around her for a single second before sending it out in aa slightly explosive Force Push, the sudden kinetic energy throwing several of the undead horde flying off the platform to a messy doom down below. Backpedaling as she continues to fire at them, she notices that only a headshot would kill them.

'Well, that explains it. To destroy the dead, take out their brain!'

This was her most prevalent thought, that and that she needed to let the others know. Turning over her shoulder to the others, she calls over to them to let them know of her discovery.

"Destroy their brains, it'll put them down! B55, get the ship ready!" With a series of whistles and beeps, the black doublw-sphered droid rolls over to her StealthX, using a mounted repulsir-lift module to jump up into his little space, activating engines and opening up the cockpit.

James nodded at the change in plans, he was not ready to die tonight, or any other night. He began picking shots off the dead. He wasn't the most accurate, the time between his trigger pulls were long, and deliberate. The firepower behind the DeathHammer was enough to disintegrate the heads off these monsters. But he wasn't about to leave this planet without scoring. The amount of credits it had cost to get them here was not something he could swallow.

"Stay together, ye hear? We will make for the ships, then regroup in the air," he clicked his comm on to Growl, "exfil, I repeat, exfil, we are aborting mission." the he turned and nodded to the others, "Let's go."

Stepping out into the open he fired, hitting another between the eyes.

[member="Growl"]
[member="Udrusa"]
[member="Kalyn Skirata"]
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Growl and the other 3 mercenaries saw the horde of the whatever the hell they were approach and knew that an attempt to take ALL of them down would end very badly.Growl heard [member="James Justice"] over his comm-link but decided to have some fun before running back to the ships roughly 50 meters from their position.Growl shouted to the mercenaries "Run back to the ship,I'll handle these bastards!" as he put 2 Class A Thermal Detonators in each hand and chucked them into the horde saying "I ain't got time to bleed".

Growl was making his way back to the ships behind the mercenaries when he heard the nice BOOM! of the Class A Thermal Detonators going off.Chunks of flesh and blood splattered around the initial explosion site yet the horde was still going strong making its way towards the rest of the group.The Thermal Detonators definitely bought them time by killing 12 or so of the undead for good and burning a few to the point of their skin (whats left of it) melting off but the horde was still a very large threat.

Okay, Lorane knew Gallos was a hellhole... But zombies? That was pushing it just a little frakking much. He flew Bluebird around once, and then dropped a bit low to start shooting at the mindless piles of flesh in his path. One of the rancors exploded from a railgun shot, and Lor thanked whatever gods his agnostic blue brain could think of that it didn't splatter all over his paint job.​
"Well, this is some new frakking mess I've gotten into. Hey, is that the Skirata girl's ship?"
He turned his attention back to the fight as he saw some idiot running towards the monsters with a grenade... Not a believer in continued existence, then. Okay.​
[member='Rawnie Tal'verda'] [member="Growl"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Udrusa"] [member="Kalyn Skirata"]​

Kalyn initated takeoff of her ship, she was going to focus fire on that rancor, then she saw a ship, it looked like the ship owned by that chiss fellow.
"Hey, what brings you here." She said over her ships comms to the other ship.
She said this as she began making strafing runs on the zombies, especially the rancor. She took out quite a few, and even fired a few concussion missiles into the horde, just to kill more of them.
[member=james justice] [member=growl] [member=doctor azure] [member=udrusa] [member=kylo kyr'am]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Rawnie was, as always, at the ships guns. She liked it there. It was fun there. She felt... well, at home there. And useful.

"Lorane, what-"

But her question was cut off by another female voice over the ships comm. A flash of Jealousy could not be contained. She gave her husband a withering look. Another ex? Maybe.

"I see you have friends everywhere, huh, Lor'ika?"

[member="Doctor Azure"]

The two ship's attack runs carved waves of destruction through the animated dead. Their blood and carnage splatted across the ground and the walls. It was a horror from a psychopath's worst nightmare. The remainder stumbled on, undaunted. They were savage, hungry, and bent on consuming the living flesh. Like one massive organism, they were soulless, dar'manda at its worst.

The filthy, half destroyed rancor began stumbling after Growl and the hired guns, he stumbled alongside a building mutely. The edge tore the flesh off one of his arms to the bone, revealing cortosis grafted into its skeleton.

A deathly, unsettling darkness began to fall over the area in the Force. It was thick, unable to be breached and poisonous, even to those who craved darkness.

[member="Growl"]
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]
[member="Kalyn Skirata"]
[member="Doctor Azure"]
[member="Udrusa"]

Kylo Kyr'am

Kylo turned and started running for his ship the Dread. A heavily modified Firespray 31. "Oi [member=James justice] follow me we will take my ship it's fast enough to get us where we need to be and small enough we can make it to the top of the ridge over these Undead crack heads." Kylo boards his ship and quickly makes his way to the cockpit and then turns the engines on and activated the guns. Kylo turned the ship to aim at the Undead [member=GROWL] had missed with his detonator. Kylo's ship starts tearing apart the Undead creatures making them explode and splatter blood and guts everywhere.

Kylo sits up looking out the window making sure anyone who wants to get on will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom