Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never Play with Sith Alchemy

Time: Mid-morning

The Drunken Angel descended in a wide, lazy arc. James had called up the team to make a run on this strange, chaotic planet, if for no other reason than he was in it for the money and the good they could bring humanity. However, as he got closer and closer, an unsettlingly bad feeling began to creep in him. He couldn't explain it and he had no clue why and he didn't dare tell the others, however it was there, deep inside and it refused to go away.

As they came and landed on the base, James checked the scanners, no life forms. The place looked like it had been deserted for weeks, if not months. Things were only looking worse by the second.

Reed gave a worried chirp, James nodded in agreement.

"Ye stay here, we will get this checked out." The spacer moved towards the boarding ramp, grabbing his Lil Monster machine gun on the way and a satchel of explosives. This world was the definition of dangerous, and he was going in better ready than dead.

As his boots touched down on the landing pad he looked around to the rest of his crew, "Be ready, let's clear tis place and be gone. I dun't wanna spook ye, but this may be a rescue run instead of supplies," he looked across the deserted compound, drawing and lighting a cigarette, "Let's go, lads."

[member="Corvetta Salvo"]
[member="Growl"]
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]'s
[member="Ruby Rose"]'s

[member="James Justice"]

In orbit, an older model of fighter jumps in from hyperspace. Its a StealthX, an ancient-yet-effective stealth variant of the X-Wing created not too long after the fall of the first Galactic Empire. It was old, it was fast and nimble. It was rugged, and hard to see in space with the naked eye, and invisible on sensors. It was deadly, able to close in on its prey with laser cannons and proton torpedoes. It fitted Udrusa perfectly. Gave her the ability to quickly get away if she needed to, travel between planets and solar systems at a decent speed, and allowed her to hide from enemy ships.

And as for the planet below her, Gallos, it held no importance to her whatsoever. She simply needed a place to land, but when she sees a truly ancient, a Dynamic-class freighter, she frowns to herself. But then again, it could also mean a possible ally. She has her sensors scan the local area for other ships in this part of the planet as she follows the freighter at a distance, before sending a short-ranged burst over all frequencies.

"This is StealthX Valkyrie on all frequencies. I'm on an approach vector near you, and I do not wish for hostile intentions. Just looking to trade for some fuel, if you got any to spare, over."

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
Kylo steps off the ship onto the landing platform his duster blowing in the light wind. Kylo activated his own scanners checking around. Kylo noticing the place so abandoned and deserted begin to wonder what happened here. Kylo looked to [member=James justice].

This don't feel right. Any conclusions or opinions what happened here? Cuz I'm out of words, I can't seem to find then.

Kylo continued walking around not liking the feeling, no one around nowhere, this was a bad feeling. Usually you'd see some kind of life but here there was none. Kylo tried shaking the eerie feeling off as he kept looking around.

Kalyn stepped out of her ship, and finally met the others with her, this man had hired her, a fellow named [member=James Justice], she was armed and armored, ready for anything. Her droid was with her, he was better with computers than her, not saying she was not good with them.
"If anything is in there it will be dead within 15 seconds." She said with a grin on her face as she put on her beskar'gam's helmet.
Then she saw an ancient starfighter, what looked to be a Stealth-X, as the voice came over the comms, she looked to Justice to respond. Turning off her coms she uttered "Your mission, What do you want to say."
[member=Udrusa]
[member=kylo kyr'am]

James shook his head and sighed. "'Aight, lemme take care of this, fan out, but stay close. Ping out what ye find. I want anything, any detail. Keep ye eyes open, this is not the kinda planet ye wants to loose ye head in, if ye droid could find anything from their computers that'd be grand," He turned to Kylo, "Do ye thing, mate. I am sure ye tracking skills can find, well something, anything. Remember that if we dun't find a thing, then we dun't get paid," He switched channels to Reed's private link, "Gimme a read out on this ship, mate."

Reed gave a cheerful reply and James' HUD contacts lit up with a read out. Ah, a ship that was finally almost as old as his. The spacer couldn't help but smile.

"Valk, this is Captain Justice. I read ye loud and clear. Land and stand by, we has room on the pad, we'll see what we can do mate," He tapped his DeathHammer strapped to his thigh for comfort. He didn't want to shed blood today, however he had a feeling something was going to die before the night was over. His cigarette's smoke began to form a cloud around him, the habit he had when lost in thought.

[member="Udrusa"]
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]
[member="Kalyn Skirata"]

[member="James Justice"]

She nods to herself, fighter tipping down in a well-practiced dive to the pad towards the freighter. As the fighter rapidly slows down for her to land, she studies the gathered group outside the ship. Noting their individual looks as she lands, she removes her helmet and harness as the cockpit opens up, her droid B-55 popping out before she exits, double-sphere body kept aloft by advanced gyroscopic technology. Then out comes the Pureblood women, in all her small, feminine glory. Even if she's a feminine, young woman who had only recently become an adult, she was still armed to the teeth, minus any armor.

Taking a look around, she nods to each individual person, tossing a slightly flirtatious smirk at James as she saunters over to them.

"Hey there. Who here's the captain of this freighter?"

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
Kylo nodded to [member=James justice]. Kylo hardly spoke, it was the way he was. Kept his face hidden behind his mask and was the strong silent type. Kylo kept his tracker and scanners on scanning anything he could around him. Kylo walked to the edge of the landing pad looking around hoping to find anything. Even a dead body would suit him.

Kylo knew a ship was coming in for a landing so he reached inside to each Tactical leg holster and unsnapped each one of a kind unique Krayt 1911's. These two hand guns were very different from the ones he sold in his store. They were custom made for Kylo and were a tad bit more powerful then the original ones sold in Mercs Weaponry.

Kylo looked up to the sky seeing if he could find a ship that made contact. He finally noticed it and nodded to James. The ship landed and a red skinned Pureblood known as the TRUE Sith stepped out and headed towards James. Kylo reached into his duster and grabbed the hilts of his twin Krayt 1911's just being ready to pull them out and use them just in case.

James saw the female step down the fighter. He had to admire her beauty, even among pretty women she would have been a cut above the rest. She was red, he tried to place it; Zeltron? He liked Zeltrons. Then she removed her helmet. Ah. Pure Blood. Of course.

His gut told him to be careful but his heart was also telling him to throw caution to the wind. He could handle himself, he was sure, especially with someone this small. The captain looked back to Kylo and gave him an "at ease" smile that said one thing: No worries, I can handle this mate. The Captain took a sauntering step forward and drew off his polygot nature, "Ato antai rausvas.<<Hey there, red flower>>That'd be me, Miss. Call me Captain. And what might ye name be, love?"

Reed in James' ear gave a warbled warning. James had a feeling that the greater danger, either on the landing platform or in the jungle would be anyones guess. He was just glad he was one of the best smooth talkers this side of the Hydan Way.

[member="Udrusa"]
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Seeing her quarry step forward, she let her eyes glance over him for a moment. When she called her a red flower, especially in that accent and with that power and confidenc, she damn near fawned on the spot. But, she was better than that, of course, so she decided to answer him with her own equally flirtatious response.

"Well then, my Captain. Shall we get down to business?" She lightly licks her lips after a quick scan of him with naturally bright yellow eyes. Leaning to the side and setting her hands on her fists, she assumes an almost lazy posture as she awaits his answer.

But my, what a hunk of man you are...

The spacer came closer and leaned in, resting his hand on her ship. He was close enough that the sweet smell of the smoke slithering from his mouth and cigarette was almost tangible. The gentle tang of his musk, alcohol, tobacco, and his calonge made a concoction that even Zeltron pheromones would rival. If you added in his natural Force Aura's persuasive and pleasurable energy, it was something he knew that few women, even Jedi, could resist.

He could feel beneath the calm exterior that she was melting, and it felt quite good. He smiled knowingly and let his eyes take her in from the close view, she knew he was flirting and he wasn't going to try to hide it.

"I prefer to know the names I am working with," he said dropping his voice, "tave vadinti iv zo antai rausvas kais j'us <<Especially the name of a flower like you>>"

[member="Udrusa"]
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

As he leans in to her, her heartbeat quickens, along with her breath. His warm breath (Oh Force...), when it washes over her crimson flesh, causes her skin to form goosebumps, along with a shiver to run down her spine (Force, please don't let him notice...). Everything about him was just... perfect. She wasn't sure how long she could control herself for from this man. But, she is able to get herself under enough control to get out her next answer, which was barely a whisper.

"Udrusa... nuyak vadinti kash Udrusa..." ( Udrusa... my name is Udrusa... )

He gave a soft nodded and pulled back slightly. He could feel the anticipation, the desire, the need. Let the game of cat and mouse begin, he decided.

"Udrusa," he said, letting the words flow off his lips like rich delicacies. He said it even slower the second time, "Udrusa."

He liked the way she was practically shivering in need. The spacer leaned in close to her ear, his skin softly brushing hers. The feeling was electric.

"Tell ye what," he whispered in a low, gentle voice, "if ye can help us here, perhaps we can find a way to--aukoti j'us kam j'us adata <<give you what you need>> sooner."

James pulled back so he could see her again and gave the female a once over one more time, reminding her of what he had promised.

[member="Udrusa"]
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

[member="James Justice"]

With a dry swallow, she shivers again when he whispers his name to her the second time,- He made it sound so sensual... I need him. Now. - this time a bit more audibly and visually obvious. But, when he pulls away from her, she almost whimpers in need. When he made her his promise to 'give her what he needed,' she couldn't bring herself to words, only able to nod in response as she attempts to stand up straight and regain her senses.

By the Force... how is he just so perfect?

James turned back towards Kylo and gave him a wink: threat nullified. In his eyes it was a good idea to put down a potential threat--especially a sith-- on a world like this. And if the benefits came later, then, well he would take them as the came. "Aye, ye right, Kylo."

He turned back to Udrusa, looping is fingers around hers and gently pulling her in his trail, "Come with me, antai rausvas. <<red flower>>" He got closer to Kylo, "Any signs of struggle?"

[member="Udrusa"]
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Not resisting his guidance, she follows in the scoundrel's footsteps, all the while idly chewing on her lower lip. Whatever the mission was, she would complete it. Not only did she need the extra fuel to make it to Sith space, she also needed something else... But, she would have to have more patience. With the occasional glance upwards to the larger man, she awaits the current objective's info.

Kalyn shook her head and in her native mando'a uttered " Kapr asuba cuyir ti mhi" (may the force be with us) in regards to the two "lovebirds". Upon entering the building it was old and dark, rust everywhere, the generators seemed offline. Asking her droid to scan for them, they found them very close to he entrance, she had to cut open a door, but once she was in, she flipped the generators online, and there was finally light in the building.
"And let there be light" she said
[member=james justice] [member=kylo kyr'am] [member=udrusa]

Growl remained quiet as the group did their thing as he had nothing really to say,he was there to shoot stuff not discuss stuff.As [member="James Justice"] and [member="Udrusa"] began flirting Growl became quite uneasy due to the fact he never really understood the feelings of other sentient beings.With his hand at his side he creeped around the perimeter thinking to himself "I wonder if i'll get to kill something today.....nah who am I kidding I kill things everyday".

[member="Kalyn Skirata"]
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

James pressed his Comm in his ear active, "Growl, take a few of the hired guns still on board and do ye thing on securing the perimeter. If it dun't look like a returning scientist, light it up like a cig. If it do, try not to do too much damage this time, eh?"

Guiding Udrusa along, James followed Kalyn into the building. It was dingy, and disgusting like nature was beginning to take it back in the war versus civilization. Broken glass was scattered from a window over a computer terminal that fallen foliage had begun to cover. Several mud-covered animal tracks covered the floor. However, James wasn't the tracker, Kylo was. He would have to trust the mercenary on what all this was. He'd have to trust Kalyn and her droid on getting into the computer terminal. "Good work, mate, can ye salvage anything from the security bank?"

He had confidence in their skills--that's why they were here after all.

"Looking for the scientists who where here," James explained quietly to let the others concentrate, leaning in close to Udrusa. "Started out as a simple supply mission, now we are looking to find em, if all else fails then we take what is left for payment."

[member="Growl"]
[member="Kalyn Skirata"]
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]
[member="Udrusa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom