Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Neutral Ground

Penelope let out a frustrated grumble, but listened to Kat and stopped fidgeting with the drip attached to her hand. She reached over with her other hand, grabbing the cup of water and immediately taking large sips of it.

Vaylin turned to look at the Echani, shaking her head. “Nah, I was just making sure Miss Dalle was comfortable. Figured I’d wait until you were back, two heads are better than one.” She was fairly new to this whole thing after all, there was always a chance she’d forget a question. The Zabrak looked back at Penelope, as Kat asked her question.

Um, I guess my sister would be the best? She’s the closest as she works within the Core Worlds.” The young woman spoke quietly, almost hesitantly. “But I don’t want to be a bother to her…” Vaylin said nothing as Kat took down the contact details of Penelope’s sister. It was only after that, that she began her questioning.

You were at ‘Club Volt’ last night, yes?” Penelope nodded her head in response. “And you were alone? Didn’t come with anyone?

N-no...I only just recently arrived here, figured I’d go to one of the clubs to meet some locals.” Vaylin glanced over at Kat, hoping the Echani was thinking the same thing as her.

A newcomer to the area made for an easy target for someone who could pick her out of a crowd.

Did the attacker go after you while in the club?” She shook her head. “So he jumped you after you left?” Again, she shook her head.

No no, he came up to me while inside the club. He was being annoying and persistent, so I decided to leave. He followed me out.

Was anyone around when he started attacking?” Vaylin asked, but received a shake of the head in response. “What did he look like, what’s his name? Surely he introduced himself inside the club?

It didn’t matter what Vaylin asked about the attacker’s identity. Penelope immediately recoiled, looking weary, and scared.

Kat sunk back into his seat and looked around to V, they hadn't started the interview yet and Kat was curious to see how it would go. She hadn't been in many formal interviews or investigations but had to question patients regularly on their history and what caused their injuries, so she had an idea of what was easiest way in approaching questioning. Kat nodded and let V take the lead since she was taking the case on for a particular reason. Kat listened as she noted down the records of the sister. Even though the patient wasn't keen on notifying anyone else, Kat felt it was important.

She kept a calm appearance when V and Miss Dalle discussed the case, she noticed V looking over to her when answers were given and she remained collected and revealing nothing. It was not her place to judge anyone, especially since 9 times out of 10, cases were surrounding someone related to the victim, not a stranger.

When it was becoming clear that the patient was distressed about the questions, Kat sent a short telepathic message to V, "How about trying to ease into the answers that you want?" Before looking over to the patient, "so, what kind of music do you like a club to play? I tend to be more electronic, with a deep bass, but I am also a sucker for anything good to dance to!" Kat chuckled, attempting to calm the patient and ease into the answers that they desired.

Vaylin Vaylin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom