Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netherworld F.A.Q.

Jacen Voidstalker said:
(Your character experiences this as a side-effect)
You are made aware of all other Rifts and their locations both in the Galaxy and the Netherworld.​

May I ask if this is a continual effect and my character is able to constantly sense out current and future rifts, or is this more of a one-shot awareness of where the current ones are located?
Constant effect. You will sense out current and future rifts, both in the Galaxy and the Netherworld.

Consider it a spiritual link.

Seris Vant said:
Here's a question for ya I've been thinking about. I went to The Dunes. Which is supposed to be endless and empty (No other people with you). So I'm a little curious to whether the accusation of endless may be a little farfetched since it is connected to other points of the map. So is it possible to walk out?
Explore it's entirety? No.

But for the purpose of this event, it is possible to leave the Dunes.

[member="Akala"]

Out of Curiosity, with the ghosty effect on the Oasis portal can you pass through walls? How don't you pass through the ground? Do you fly?

Had to ask. :p

Mrrew said:
[member="Akala"]

Out of Curiosity, with the ghosty effect on the Oasis portal can you pass through walls? How don't you pass through the ground? Do you fly?

Had to ask. :p
I'm okay with everything but flying.

You can like, hover a few feet off the ground if you really want, lol.

My question is: can dominions be used as staging platforms for development threads for Codex and Factory submissions? It has been seen before that people can host a dominion of a world whilst using that dominion to create or construct something new that is then submitted to the Codex or Factory and I just wanted to know if any submissions coming out of these threads will be accepted by Codex and Factory judges, as well as the admins who give their second approval?

Alicia Drey said:
My question is: can dominions be used as staging platforms for development threads for Codex and Factory submissions? It has been seen before that people can host a dominion of a world whilst using that dominion to create or construct something new that is then submitted to the Codex or Factory and I just wanted to know if any submissions coming out of these threads will be accepted by Codex and Factory judges, as well as the admins who give their second approval?
Doesn't hurt to try, but I'm not giving my approval. I won't block you from seeking another Admin/RPJ's approval, though.

Its probly been answered and i have overlooked it, once we escape from the Netherworld do we then post in the other episode, and when we get sent there for what ever reason to we post in the netherworld episode then etc?

Darth Veles said:
[member="Akala"]

Can a dead character in the Netherworld go through one of the portals that lead to the real galaxy? If so, what happens to said character?
Yes, and this is important.

Nothing adverse happens. The dead become living. The nightmares become real.

This will be much more apparent soon.

Arumi Zy said:
Its probly been answered and i have overlooked it, once we escape from the Netherworld do we then post in the other episode, and when we get sent there for what ever reason to we post in the netherworld episode then etc?
For organizational purposes, yes. We wont knock anyone for sticking to the thread theyre already in, though.

Another out of curiosity question... >.> Sorry.

WIth the only able t lie thing can you trick it by saying things like 'Well I'm not a good guy and I didn't just come form Hell, my name is not Mrrew' (Though it would take awhile for people to figure this out if that was the case >.>)

Or is it more like an oppisite of Liar Liar (with Jim Carrey) where you can't even write the truth, let alone trick yourelf into saying it? :p

(Just curious, chances are I won't even be going through that portal. XD)

Darth Valtryx said:
How long will the event last? (OOC time)
I understand there might not be a set deadline, but a rough estimate would be good.
2 weeks for Episode IV & V. They won't be closed, so their stories can continue, but Staff is going to pull out of those threads on the 13th, take a weekend break, and then focus on Episode VI.

Episode VI will start on the 15th, likely, and end the 31st.

Mrrew said:
Another out of curiosity question... >.> Sorry.

WIth the only able t lie thing can you trick it by saying things like 'Well I'm not a good guy and I didn't just come form Hell, my name is not Mrrew' (Though it would take awhile for people to figure this out if that was the case >.>)

Or is it more like an oppisite of Liar Liar (with Jim Carrey) where you can't even write the truth, let alone trick yourelf into saying it? :p

(Just curious, chances are I won't even be going through that portal. XD)
It's up to the writer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom